Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

The Roman Empire [Recruiting!] [PVP] [RP] [PVE]

roman empire pvp factions rpg survival building pve clans tekkit ranks

  • Please log in to reply
6149 replies to this topic

#4301

FistandantillusTree
  • Location: In my fortress, Plazar, contemplating your demise.
  • Minecraft: Fistandantillus

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:55 PM

I always seem to get on, only when others are not.....not including right now i dont have access to the correct comp.
"Vae Victus." Creeper eats diamond ore for lunch!!! o_o

Register or log in to remove.

#4302

Oss_Spy
    Oss_Spy

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 35 posts
  • Location: North Carolina
  • Minecraft: Oss_Spy

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:54 AM

IGN: oss_spy
Age: 18
What time zone are you in: Eastern (GMT -5)
How long have you been playing Minecraft: About a year to a year and a half

What division (Civil\Legion) are you interested in joining: Legio II Augusta, Cohort I
Have you read the rules: Vae Victus
Name any clans you've been in: None in Minecraft
Does the ancient Roman Empire interest you: Yes; I'm fascinated by their impressive military capabilities at their height

How active are you throughout the week: I can get on nearly every day, but this will change in January (new classes next semester in college.)
Do you promise to wear a Roman-themed skin at all times: Yes
What do you think we expect from you: Loyalty, leadership, bravery, and victory
What do you expect from us:  Victory over our enemies
Do you understand you have to check this thread regularly for updates: Yes
Do you understand you must install Teamspeak: I already have it installed

Do you promise to obey your superiors: Naturally
Anything else you want to add: I took a course in Latin but I don't remember any of it :D

"I contend we are both atheists; man is atheist to most of the gods that man has created. When you realize why you dismiss all other gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Steven Roberts

#4303

Zuce007
    Zuce007

    Servers Moderator

  • Sectional Moderator
  • 169 posts
  • Location: In a nice plain biome under a tree.
  • Minecraft: zuce007

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:27 AM

IGN:Zuce007
Age:16
What time zone are you in:EST
How long have you been playing Minecraft:2 years

What division (Civil\Legion) are you interested in joining:Civil
Have you read the rules:
Vae Victis
Name any clans you've been in:MORKZ
Does the ancient Roman Empire interest you:Yes.

How active are you throughout the week:once a day.
Do you promise to wear a Roman-themed skin at all times:Yes.
What do you think we expect from you:To not break any of the rules be a good citizen and obey higher staff.
What do you expect from us:A good clan with great leadership.
Do you understand you have to check this thread regularly for updates:Yes.
Do you understand you must install Teamspeak:Yes.

Do you promise to obey your superiors:Yes.
Anything else you want to add:All hail the roman empire!

Posted ImagePosted Image

#4304

Osiferjojo
  • Location: In your closet <_< >_>
  • Minecraft: Osiferjojo

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:49 AM

View PostOss_Spy, on 29 November 2012 - 01:54 AM, said:

IGN: oss_spy
Age: 18
What time zone are you in: Eastern (GMT -5)
How long have you been playing Minecraft: About a year to a year and a half

What division (Civil\Legion) are you interested in joining: Legio II Augusta, Cohort I
Have you read the rules: Vae Victus
Name any clans you've been in: None in Minecraft
Does the ancient Roman Empire interest you: Yes; I'm fascinated by their impressive military capabilities at their height

How active are you throughout the week: I can get on nearly every day, but this will change in January (new classes next semester in college.)
Do you promise to wear a Roman-themed skin at all times: Yes
What do you think we expect from you: Loyalty, leadership, bravery, and victory
What do you expect from us:  Victory over our enemies
Do you understand you have to check this thread regularly for updates: Yes
Do you understand you must install Teamspeak: I already have it installed

Do you promise to obey your superiors: Naturally
Anything else you want to add: I took a course in Latin but I don't remember any of it Posted Image

Accepted, (good app btw, lots o' gramer) I shall pm you our TeamSpeak information shortly

View PostZuce007, on 29 November 2012 - 03:27 AM, said:

IGN:Zuce007
Age:16
What time zone are you in:EST
How long have you been playing Minecraft:2 years

What division (Civil\Legion) are you interested in joining:Civil
Have you read the rules:
Vae Victis
Name any clans you've been in:MORKZ
Does the ancient Roman Empire interest you:Yes.

How active are you throughout the week:once a day.
Do you promise to wear a Roman-themed skin at all times:Yes.
What do you think we expect from you:To not break any of the rules be a good citizen and obey higher staff.
What do you expect from us:A good clan with great leadership.
Do you understand you have to check this thread regularly for updates:Yes.
Do you understand you must install Teamspeak:Yes.

Do you promise to obey your superiors:Yes.
Anything else you want to add:All hail the roman empire!

I'm gonna have to ask you to tell MORKZ that you are leaving their clan (post that you are leaving on their forum thread) before I can accept you. That is unless some other senator/Ruty says that being in a Tekkit clan is fine.
miss mah anteater picture?

#4305

slowclayman8
  • Location: Minecraft
  • Minecraft: Slowclayman8

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:18 AM

View PostOsiferjojo, on 29 November 2012 - 03:49 AM, said:

Accepted, (good app btw, lots o' gramer) I shall pm you our TeamSpeak information shortly


I'm gonna have to ask you to tell MORKZ that you are leaving their clan (post that you are leaving on their forum thread) before I can accept you. That is unless some other senator/Ruty says that being in a Tekkit clan is fine.
I had grammar in my app. D:
Posted Image

#4306

alt36
    alt36

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:48 AM

View PostRutyShacklford, on 28 November 2012 - 10:18 PM, said:

he betrayed rome.

and no i was your leader. he was just a consul.

ohh okay, so uhm the ip?

#4307

Gotchy
    Gotchy

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:27 AM

I forgot to say.... CONGRATS OSIFUUUU

-Cookie

#4308

Zuce007
    Zuce007

    Servers Moderator

  • Sectional Moderator
  • 169 posts
  • Location: In a nice plain biome under a tree.
  • Minecraft: zuce007

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:51 PM

Morkz has pretty much fallen apart so i am no longer  with them.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4309

CuteyVice

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:26 PM

Time to make some Potions ^^

#4310

RutyShacklford
  • Location: Kentucky
  • Minecraft: rutyshacklford

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:06 AM

i'm thinking senate meeting this weekend. whats everyones schedule look like?
We are powerful because we are knowledgeable

#4311

Oss_Spy
    Oss_Spy

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 35 posts
  • Location: North Carolina
  • Minecraft: Oss_Spy

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:24 AM

It will be a while before I can get on TS. My computer's hard drive broke and I'm sending it in to get it repaired (the screen had issues as well) and I don't know when it will be in (and then I'll have to re-download and re-install everything >.>), so it may be a while.
"I contend we are both atheists; man is atheist to most of the gods that man has created. When you realize why you dismiss all other gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Steven Roberts

#4312

Acu2010
    Acu2010

    Obsidian Miner

  • Members
  • 1255 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:39 PM

View PostKeya, on 27 November 2012 - 06:36 AM, said:

I literally saw you on twice. You can't say a clan isn't what you thought it was going to be when you didn't even give it a full week. Thanks for showing us your loyalty. (Major sarcasm intended there)

I was on, TS around 7 times when i was sick as i stated in my app i think, and i was on quite alot. On both servers

#4313

Osiferjojo
  • Location: In your closet <_< >_>
  • Minecraft: Osiferjojo

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:22 PM

View PostRutyShacklford, on 30 November 2012 - 01:06 AM, said:

i'm thinking senate meeting this weekend. whats everyones schedule look like?
School competition to go to on Saturday, i'm good for Sunday though unless something comes up

View PostAcu2010, on 30 November 2012 - 01:39 PM, said:

I was on, TS around 7 times when i was sick as i stated in my app i think, and i was on quite alot. On both servers
Ok, thats nice. Now that you've left the clan, please don't post here anymore.
miss mah anteater picture?

#4314

RutyShacklford
  • Location: Kentucky
  • Minecraft: rutyshacklford

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:54 PM

synstick is up..and no one is on....weird
We are powerful because we are knowledgeable

#4315

Panzer_Pwnage
  • Location: Lost in somewhere
  • Minecraft: Panzer_Pwnage
  • Xbox:imaloser1991

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:30 AM

Yo people. Tiro panzer here. Sorry I have not been on teamspeak or the forums lately... my sis somehow got a Trojan on my comp and my parents are like hurdurdur we can't help you now. So I'm going ti ask what server we are on now. (PM me the IP ASAP) Thanks -panzer

If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you- Freidrich Nietszche

#4316

RutyShacklford
  • Location: Kentucky
  • Minecraft: rutyshacklford

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:14 AM

dickered is leaving synstick apparently. drop party going on
We are powerful because we are knowledgeable

#4317

slowclayman8
  • Location: Minecraft
  • Minecraft: Slowclayman8

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:35 AM

Lordjason, ruty, Please comeon TS right now you will be pleased :)
Posted Image

#4318

Zuce007
    Zuce007

    Servers Moderator

  • Sectional Moderator
  • 169 posts
  • Location: In a nice plain biome under a tree.
  • Minecraft: zuce007

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:55 AM

Now that I have left my other clan can you now look over my app?
(no rudeness meant)
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4319

Osiferjojo
  • Location: In your closet <_< >_>
  • Minecraft: Osiferjojo

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:46 AM

View PostZuce007, on 29 November 2012 - 03:27 AM, said:

IGN:Zuce007
Age:16
What time zone are you in:EST
How long have you been playing Minecraft:2 years

What division (Civil\Legion) are you interested in joining:Civil
Have you read the rules:
Vae Victis
Name any clans you've been in:MORKZ
Does the ancient Roman Empire interest you:Yes.

How active are you throughout the week:once a day.
Do you promise to wear a Roman-themed skin at all times:Yes.
What do you think we expect from you:To not break any of the rules be a good citizen and obey higher staff.
What do you expect from us:A good clan with great leadership.
Do you understand you have to check this thread regularly for updates:Yes.
Do you understand you must install Teamspeak:Yes.

Do you promise to obey your superiors:Yes.
Anything else you want to add:All hail the roman empire!

Accepted, sorry for the wait. I'll pm you our TeamSpeak ip momentarily
miss mah anteater picture?

#4320

Panzer_Pwnage
  • Location: Lost in somewhere
  • Minecraft: Panzer_Pwnage
  • Xbox:imaloser1991

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:48 AM

Ok forget this. Sorry for being useless to the clan (not leaving just saying) but I'll have to say I'M going tobe in active for a bit. At least until I can go on to whatever server we play on.

If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you- Freidrich Nietszche