The Roman Empire [Recruiting!] [PVP] [RP] [PVE]

roman empire pvp factions rpg survival building pve clans tekkit ranks

• Please log in to reply
6134 replies to this topic

Roma_Aeterna

Posted 06 March 2012 - 06:37 PM

THE ROMAN EMPIRE

Posted Image

Welcome to the official thread of The Roman Empire!

The Roman Empire is a clan for any type of player. Whether you're looking for PVP, roleplay, hardcore PVE, creative, or anything else, we have a division for it. Still, we accept only the best into our ranks, and we're determined to remain the mature, active clan we are now. If you feel you fit our requirements and you're interested in joining, please feel free to read through our thread and post an application.

We are based off of ancient Rome and we stay true to our Roman theme. All of our members are required to use Roman-themed skins. This is especially true for our legions, where your skin displays what rank you are. But even if you're not really into ancient Rome, you're still welcome to join anyway.

If you're looking for an organized, experienced clan that loves playing Minecraft, then this is the clan for you.

- Emperor Lordjason4

Vae Victis!
Woe to the vanquished!

LEADERSHIP
Spoiler:

DIVISIONS
Spoiler:

SKINS
Spoiler:

RULES
Spoiler:

SERVERS
Spoiler:

MEMBERS
Spoiler:

ALLIES AND ENEMIES
Spoiler:

APPLICATION
Spoiler:

Vae Victis! Woe to the vanquished!
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Roma_Aeterna

Posted 07 March 2012 - 04:20 AM

HISTORY
Spoiler:

Posted Image

pupatron2000
  • Minecraft: pupatron3000

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:19 AM

Not to be offensive or anything, but there's already been "Roman" clans scattered everywhere. If I were you, I'd look for a few different ideas. There's plenty of things to get ideas from like Prehistoric, Grecian era, Medieval, Renaissance, Modern, Futuristic, Apocalyptic, intergalactic, ect. That's my ideas, anyway. If you would not like to follow it, it is fine by me.

Examples:
http://www.minecraft...7483-the-romans
http://www.minecraft...-now-recruiting
http://www.minecraft...the-legionaries
http://www.minecraft...oman-recruiting

P.S Please take this as constructive criticism :D
THIS IS NOT A SIGNATURE, NOPE, NOT ONE AT ALL!

Roma_Aeterna

Posted 07 March 2012 - 06:23 AM

HISTORY (2)
Spoiler:

Posted Image

wolvesarus
  • Minecraft: wolvesarus

Posted 07 March 2012 - 07:49 AM

IGN: wolvesarus
How long have you been playing Minecraft: since 1st stage of alpha
What are you particularly good at (PVP, mining, redstone, etc.): im good with farming and pvp with a bow
What branch of jobs are you interested in (Military, Civil, Political): i would have to go with Military.
What exact job/position do you want to have: well everyone would want to be Praetorian
Have you read the rules: yes and **vae victis**
Are you a fan of the historical Roman Empire: I love it but i love the greeks more.
Do you promise to be active: i play so much minecraft its not funny
What do you think we expect from you: be active and do my job
What do you expect from us: fun, organisation
Anything else you want to add: Vae Victis
Posted Image

ploopys1234

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:20 AM

Application to Join

IGN: ploopys
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since Beta 1.3
What are you particularly good at (PVP, mining, redstone, etc.): Farming, archery, leadership,debates
what branch of jobs are you interested in (Military, Civil, Political): Military, Political
What exact job/position do you want to have: Governor or Senator
Have you read the rules: Vae Victis
Are you a fan of the historical Roman Empire: Yep. They were, in my opinion, the most powerful empire Earth has ever seen.
Do you promise to be active: Yes
What do you think we expect from you: Loyalty, Friendship, Hardworking, Improving the clan
What do you expect from us: Loyalty, Fun, Improving the clan, Pretty much the same as us.
Anything else you want to add: I want to see this clan grow, and be very well known

SWAG

Posted Image

Roma_Aeterna

Posted 07 March 2012 - 04:14 PM

Both accepted. Welcome to the clan, Wolve and Ploop! I can tell you'll both be nice additions to TRE.

For now, guys, until we find a good main server to play on (where we'll build Rome), we'll play on Minecraft Omega. The IP is server.minecraftomega.com. I'm pretty sure it's still on 1.1 though, but if you guys updated, that's fine, I'll look for another server for us to play on.

Wolve, I'm going to make you a Praetorian, like you wanted. Ploop, you'll be a Senator liked you asked, and I'm thinking of assigning you as an Aedile to help us build a new city on Minecraft Omega. We have one already, but it's in poor shape. If you guys want different ranks/positions instead, just say so.

So again, welcome to Rome! And, make sure you download the proper skins. :P
Posted Image

ploopys1234

Posted 07 March 2012 - 06:58 PM

I can't seem to get on the server
SWAG

Posted Image

Roma_Aeterna

Posted 08 March 2012 - 01:30 AM

Ploop, have you updated to 1.2? If you did, you won't be able to get on the server. But don't worry, I'm currently looking for a 1.2, fully updated server we can all play on soon.

Cerne, please edit the offensive comments out of your post, and refrain from posting on our thread in the future. Thanks.
Posted Image

Roma_Aeterna

Posted 08 March 2012 - 03:51 PM

Guys, we have a war to help out in. PM me for details.
Posted Image

slayer14k

Posted 09 March 2012 - 01:43 AM

Application to Join

IGN: slayer14k
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 1.7
What are you particularly good at (PVP, mining, redstone, etc.):  mining and pvp
What branch of jobs are you interested in (Military, Civil, Political):military
What exact job/position do you want to have: mining
Have you read the rules:
"Vae Victis"
Are you a fan of the historical Roman Empire: ya interested me a lot in social studys last year!
Do you promise to be active: 4 or 5 times a week
What do you think we expect from you: to listen to the officers not break any of the rules and like the game and know how to do your job
What do you expect from us: to be good at minecraft and like the roman empire
Anything else you want to add: i live in mountain time
dont know why my print got smaller sorry

nicpulse
    nicpulse

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Minecraft: nicpulse

Posted 09 March 2012 - 02:01 AM

IGN: nicpulse
How long have you been playing Minecraft: since alpha [before halloween up date]
What are you particularly good at (PVP, mining, redstone, etc.): im a redstone fanatic and i love to pvp
What branch of jobs are you interested in (Military, Civil, Political): im interested in two different things the first being the leader of one the legions [posiblly my own]. the second being id like to start a new group of Enginers with redstone and such. [ i specialize in tnt cannons and various traps.] i  love to build large redstone things and want to be with my fellow enginers in a group.
What exact job/position do you want to have: Head enginer
Have you read the rules: yes
Are you a fan of the historical Roman Empire: i love roman and greek history it intrests me almost more than minecraft
Do you promise to be active: im on my computer the second i get home from class and the first thing i do is minecraft
What do you think we expect from you: politness/respect higher ranks and all players/be kind and help derps
What do you expect from us: a fun minercaft building/enginering/pvping enviorment
Anything else you want to add: i noticed that there is no skin an enginer or machanic i am a skin maker and i could do it my self

Roma_Aeterna

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:02 AM

Both accepted. Welcome to Rome, Slayer and Nic!

I think you guys would make good military engineers. Nic, you seem more interested in building the stuff we'll use in wars, and Slayer, you seem more interested in getting the supplies for it (you said you liked mining). So, we'll have a group of engineers in the legions, and Nic, you'll be in charge. A skin would be a great idea, and if you're up for it, feel free to make it!

(Also, Nic, I noticed you forgot to read the rules...but since you put a lot of thought in your application, I'll let it slide. :P Make sure you read them later though!)

By the way everyone, like I said before, we have a war to help out in. It's on Mc-Monolith, and the IP is mc-monolith.com. I started a faction the other day, and I'll invite you guys to join it when you get on the server. This won't be our main server though. I'll talk to you about the details of the war in private later on.
Posted Image

GammaKhonsu
  • Minecraft: ChaosForge

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:20 AM

Application to Join

IGN: ChoasForge
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since Beta 1.2
What are you particularly good at (PVP, mining, redstone, etc.): Archery
what branch of jobs are you interested in (Military, Civil, Political): Military
What exact job/position do you want to have:  Senator if possible
Are you a fan of the historical Roman Empire: Yes, they are one of the best time periods ever.
What do you think we expect from you: Loyalty, Friendship, Improving the clan
What do you expect from us: Fun times to remember.
Anything else you want to add: This clan will become the best.

(Correction on my application!)

IGN: ChoasForge
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since Beta 1.2
What are you particularly good at (PVP, mining, redstone, etc.): Archery
what branch of jobs are you interested in (Military, Civil, Political): Military
What exact job/position do you want to have: Centurion (Not senator, sorry.)
Are you a fan of the historical Roman Empire: Yes, they are one of the best time periods ever.
What do you think we expect from you: Loyalty, Friendship, Improving the clan
What do you expect from us: Fun times to remember.
Anything else you want to add: This clan will become the best.

Like our Facebook group! http://www.facebook.com/minecraftguys

Roma_Aeterna

Posted 09 March 2012 - 05:19 AM

Accepted! Welcome to Rome. We're in need of officers, so yes, you'll be a centurion. If you want to, you can head on over to our fort on mc-monolith (IP is mc-monolith.com). We're currently fighting a war there. Another one of our members, Ploopy, is working on the fort and will invite you to the faction. Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow Gamma, I'm heading off for the night! I'll also PM you about some things tomorrow.
Posted Image

ploopys1234

Posted 09 March 2012 - 05:34 AM

Sorry guys, going to be off for a little bit. I'll try to get back on
SWAG

Posted Image

jonathan1776

Posted 09 March 2012 - 07:43 AM

IGN:Jonathan1776
How long have you been playing Minecraft: from beta 1.1 to now
What are you particularly good at (PVP, mining, redstone, etc.): redstone, mining and castle building
What branch of jobs are you interested in (Military, Civil, Political): civil
What exact job/position do you want to have:
Architect
Have you read the rules: Vae Victis or yes
Are you a fan of the historical Roman Empire: yes
Do you promise to be active: i have no life

Do you promise to download one of our skins: yes
What do you think we expect from you: work, politeness, respect and commitment to cause
What do you expect from us: to provide a fun roll playing multiplayer environment
Anything else you want to add: not really

GammaKhonsu

Posted 09 March 2012 - 03:06 PM

View Postmarino94, on 09 March 2012 - 05:19 AM, said:

Accepted! Welcome to Rome. We're in need of officers, so yes, you'll be a centurion. If you want to, you can head on over to our fort on mc-monolith (IP is mc-monolith.com). We're currently fighting a war there. Another one of our members, Ploopy, is working on the fort and will invite you to the faction. Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow Gamma, I'm heading off for the night! I'll also PM you about some things tomorrow.

Sounds good!

View Postmarino94, on 09 March 2012 - 05:19 AM, said:

Sounds good!

GammaKhonsu

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:00 PM

I have a few things... One: I have a MineCraft server but it doesn't have bukkit or anything and there's nothing built on it if you guys wanna use it for our clan. Two: I have a TeamSpeak 3 server if you guys also want to use that. Three: I'm in the same boat ploopy is in, I cant get on the MC-Omega server. Just let me know if you guys wanna use either of the servers for the clan!

GammaKhonsu

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:08 PM

Whoa, one more thing! Its ChaosForge. I accidentally put ChoasForge.