legnak
    legnak

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 235 posts
  • Minecraft: LegnaK

Posted 05 March 2012 - 11:53 PM

Posted Image

This mod is planned to feature the first four generations of one of the most well known games in history; Pokemon, This is a branch of Manchou's Pokecube, but it is compatible by itself. All models are made with Techne and have been created by this team. So far, well over 250 pokemon have been made, although most are unimplemeted for now due to remodeling and texture reasons.Lead Modelers:LegnaKTulaashSonic1249Java Programing:Oracion38

Cflame_13

Graphics (Items)TulaashLegnaK

Beta Testers:

ssupdawg

Wolfmaster_2011Installation:1 - Download Pokecube Generations

2 - Download Forge3 - Open your minecraft.jar (C:\Documents and Settings\Username Here\Application Data\.minecraft\bin)4 - Drag Contents of Forge into Minecraft.jar5 - Delete META-INF Folder6 - Install pokecube core (found here: http://www.minecraft...50194-pokecube/)6 - Unzip Pokecube Generations

7 - Drag Pokecube Generations jars into mods folder (C:\Documents and Settings\Username Here\Application Data\.minecraft\mods)9 - Open Pokecube Generations lang File and Drag Contents into your Minecraft.Jar lang File10 - Close out of your Minecraft.Jar11 - Open your Minecraft Game12 - Make a new world (To prevent possibility of corrupting save)13 - Let your adventure unfold and enjoy!

Here we go: after two weeks of struggling with my computer, we finally have the 1.6.4 jar on the front page!https://www.dropbox....tions_6.0.0.jar
Older versions
|

Beta 1.5 is out!:

http://adf.ly/PuS7x

Spoiler: Older releases prior to 1.5
Here is the current list of pokemon that are in Pokecube Generations:
Spoiler:

Show Some Love, Support us by adding these to your Signatures!SteelPosted Image

http://imageshack.us/a/img844/1227/omgza.png

BugPosted Image

http://imageshack.us/a/img38/7768/omgbug.png

Flying

Posted Image

http://imageshack.us/a/img832/3079/omgbird.png

Rock

Posted Image

http://imageshack.us/a/img577/4080/omgrock.png

Psychic

Posted Image

http://imageshack.us/a/img6/2197/omgpsychic.png

Water

Posted Image

http://imageshack.us/a/img94/1520/omgwater.png

Build Off Contest Winner: Kaividia!

Proud Creator/ Lead Modeler of:

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

SWEclipse
  • Minecraft: Gartoon

Posted 06 March 2012 - 12:46 AM

Umm pokemon minecraft overload?

Anyways nice job on those pokemon!

dadazonkey

Posted 06 March 2012 - 12:56 AM

cool! I could help you make some models, I helped with Pokemobs for a while,  and it was quite fun. However, a kajillion people started helping and I felt less appreciated so I left. So, gimme a shout if you need help!

Posted Image

legnak
    legnak

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:06 AM

View Postdadazonkey, on 06 March 2012 - 12:56 AM, said:

cool! I could help you make some models, I helped with Pokemobs for a while,  and it was quite fun. However, a kajillion people started helping and I felt less appreciated so I left. So, gimme a shout if you need help!

I would really appreciate your help, with the modeling done quicker i can then turn to the java of them, so feel free to help out, i will definitely add you to the credits and i will make a member list on who is helping real soon.

Posted Image

RakiSuta

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:18 AM

All I'm going to say is good luck.. You're gonna need it! Posted Image
Posted Image

master1055

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:24 AM

dont do the first 150 because pokemobs is lready doing them so focus on johto,hoenn,sinnoh and unova good luck. BTW good job on the first 5 pokemon aggron is my favorite cause it is my favorite pokemon
GO subscribe to parafarcum on youtube

legnak
    legnak

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:15 AM

View Postmaster1055, on 06 March 2012 - 02:24 AM, said:

dont do the first 150 because pokemobs is lready doing them so focus on johto,hoenn,sinnoh and unova good luck. BTW good job on the first 5 pokemon aggron is my favorite cause it is my favorite pokemon
Well i am going to do kanto last possibly but i will do it because i'm not sure if pokemobs mod would be capable with mine....

Posted Image

user_316165
  • Minecraft: Choomby

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:56 AM

View Postmaster1055, on 06 March 2012 - 02:24 AM, said:

dont do the first 150 because pokemobs is lready doing them so focus on johto,hoenn,sinnoh and unova good luck.

Agreed on this. Also, it would be awesome if the two were compatible to some degree, and you build in an option to switch on or off certain generation pokemon/other content during world creation, so that players can chop and change what they have in their world.
Mod ideas in my profile info! Send me a message or post in one of the threads if you're interested.
To touch Divinity, one must first be prepared to brave reality.

Tallbrain123
  • Minecraft: Tallbrain123

Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:33 PM

Great idea, but can I suggest you help out the guy at this thread who is already doing a mod like that? Albeit, he's doing the 151 original, but he could still use help.
Posted Image
<shamelessplug>Check out my totally unrelated story on deviantART, same username.</shamelessplug>

user_316165

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:09 AM

^ Plus, the faster the models are done for the first generation in pokemobs, the more likely it is the creature creation kit will be released early, allowing us to make and add our own.
Mod ideas in my profile info! Send me a message or post in one of the threads if you're interested.

*gui*fm13

Posted 07 March 2012 - 04:55 PM

I didputaTorchiccannotpostit.I dowanttoputmobsalreadyfanswill say thatnotmuchtimetoshaketheaprendirtechne andnotanything aboutjava.(englishe) eu fiz um torchic porem nao consigo postar-lo. se quiser eu posso fazer mobs porem ja vou dizer que nao fas muito tempo que aprendir a mecher no techne e nao nada sobre java.(portuguese)

Minipete
  • Minecraft: Minipete

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:34 PM

I uh... whoa.  Forget the combat system, the modeling alone will take ages.  649, plus 27 Unown forms, 3 Castform forms, 3 Deoxys forms, 2 Burmy forms, 2 Wormadam forms, another Cherrim form, another Shellos and Gastrodon form, 5 Rotom forms, Origin Forme Giratina, Sky Forme Shaymin, the 16 Plate-Holding Arceus forms, Basculin-A, Zen Mode Darmanitan, 3 Deerling and Sawsbuck forms, Pirouette Meloetta, and the 4 drive-holding Genesect forms... Not to mention that Venusaur, Butterfree, Rattata, Raticate, Pikachu, Raichu, Zubat, Golbat, Gloom, Vileplume, Kadabra, Alakazam, Doduo, Dodrio, Hypno, Rhyhorn, Rhydon, Goldeen, Seaking, Scyther, Magikarp, Gyarados, Meganium, Ledyba, Ledian, Xatu, Sudowoodo, Politoed, Aipom, Wooper, Quagsire, Murkrow, Wobbuffet, Girafarig, Gligar, Steelix, Scizor, Heracross, Sneasel, Ursaring, Piloswine, Octillery, Houndoom, Donphan, Combusken, Blaziken, Beautifly, Dustox, Ludicolo, Nuzleaf, Shiftry, Meditite, Medicham, Roselia, Gulpin, Swalot, Numel, Camerupt, Cacturne, Milotic, Relicanth, Starly, Staravia, Staraptor, Bidoof, Bibarel, Kricketot, Kricketune, Shinx, Luxio, Luxray, Roserade, Combee, Pachirisu, Buizel, Floatzel, Ambipom, Gible, Gabite, Garchomp, Hippopotas, Hippowdon, Croagunk, Toxicroak, Finneon, Lumineon, Snover, Abomasnow, Weavile, Rhyperior, Tangrowth, Mamoswine, Unfezant, Frillish and Jellicent have gender differences...

If you're going to be totally game-correct, that's 820 models.  I wish you the best of luck, if it ever got released I'm sure I'd play it, but seriously, you've got your work cut out for you.  Admittedly, Torchic also has a form difference, but that's just one damn pixel so I didn't bother counting it.

I think you're going to need help.  A lot of it.  Even if you can do it all on your own eventually, you'll need to keep up with Minecraft itself, and to do that you'll probably need several other modders helping you.

That said, IF you can pull this off, it will be outstanding.
GENERATION 24: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Kind of outdated, but support Mob Spawners in Creative!

legnak
    legnak

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 06:28 PM

>.< i wasn't thinking about all the extra forms except for burmy and wormadam... and i forgot there was that many pokémon with gender diffrences...

And to be honest i was thinking battle system would have been like the player's level system and once the got so high they evolved... But dang... I do need lot of help for this, thanks for saying this.

Posted Image

SuperMinerCrafting

Posted 07 March 2012 - 06:39 PM

I wish i could help but i don't know how to make mob models.
Clicky---->Posted Image<----Clicky

master1055

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:06 PM

i will help with testing and trying to find bugs so the mod becomes less buggy and more enjoyable Posted Image

i am always trying to find bugs in minecraft and other mods if you are intrested pm me and if im
hired i will need a download link
i am always on the forums and i will pm you if i find any bugs or any ideas for the modPosted Image
GO subscribe to parafarcum on youtube

user_316165

Posted 08 March 2012 - 03:43 AM

Leg, that guy's point would be another good reason to team up with Sea - once the original stuff is done, it's possible the mod team for pokemobs will be willing to help with making the rest of the pokedex with you. It speeds up the entire process - both the completion of pokemobs first, then your work on the other generations. It saves you from having to code any of the towns, spawning patterns, evolution patterns, and all those other niggly details that have already been at least half sorted in the original mod.

legnak
    legnak

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 05:06 AM

Good point, i'll send a request to help him.

Posted Image

odedrt9
    odedrt9

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 881 posts
  • Minecraft: odedrt

Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:25 AM

Nice models you got there ;)
Keep updating this post i want to see more of them!
And i can help you model the little/not to much detailed pokemons because im working on my mod atm...
Pm me anyways..(Just if you need help :P).
Posted Image

meherethere

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:28 AM

if i ever feel motivated i can make you a banner.

Diehardjdog777

Posted 10 March 2012 - 05:12 PM

will you be having legendaries