I havent shown much effort the last months but I am gonna edit the download links and give it a REAL update for 1.3, introducing tripwire and stuff.. Expect it soon!
As a young boy, you have heard stories about warriors and knights fighting to protect their village. Today, you are a 16 year old boy named Christopher in a tiny village. You have always dreamed to be a knight like that, today, that dream will become true. The village has started to run out of food, but there has been rumors going around about a cookie that will summon food that is everlasting. You have decided to go on a quest to get that cookie and save the village!
- You may ONLY break clay and gravel.
- Do not place any blocks. You may place torches, however.
- Play on atleast normal difficulty.
- Do not use any mods such as Single Player Commands, TooManyItems, Fly Mod etc.
- Do not kill any animals, animals are your friends!
- Do not craft anything unless told to. (which you wont be)
- There are 12 glistening melons in some chests, try to find all of them and post the amount of glistening melons you found after you've played the map. Proof too please!
- You may not take the arrows from dispensers. You may take other stuff, though.
- Signs with an O shows that you can enter that cave. If no sign is there then don't enter it (except for the third village - the pyramid - your allowed to enter that)
* Moved the required item for entering the temple into the city Digminu instead of Dramuku.
+ Added more food
+ Added a checkpoint to Digminu
+ Added a rollercoaster!
+ Added more surprises (both good and bad)
FAQ [warning, spoiler alert!]
This is the first ever adventure map I have done, this took about 20+ hours to make and it's not perfect. I'm still learning xD. I wanna thank... i dont really have anyone to thank. I WANNA THANK MY MOM FOR HELPING ME (forever alone) Ok no. I wanna thank my friends who supported me via Facebook and everything. I also wanna thank the mod makers of Single Player Commands, World Edit and Too Many Items - these nifty tools have helped me alot in making this map! If you find any bugs or anything that you think is wrong, just post it down below and I'll take a look at it
And yes, it is me who have posted this map on the Yogiverse. https://yogscast.com...4478#post574478