• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.2.3 100% Modloader] Magic Crops : Heal your plants !

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Lyhinro
    Lyhinro

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:17 PM

Posted Image

First of all, please forgive my bad english. I'm French and I think I'm not able to write a good english. If you could correct my post, that would be kind !

Magic Crops

Magic Crops is a new mod based on a new idea : More interaction with your plants. Let me introduce the first important item : The Magical Hoe !

Posted Image

Crafted with Blaze Rods and Diamonds, the Magical Hoe will be used like the Basical Hoe you find in Minecraft. When you use it on dirt or grass, you have a chance to find some "Magical Seeds". This kind of seed can only be planted on a dirt on which you have already used the Magical Hoe, a dirt modified by this item will accept the seed, but won't help her to grow... You'll need more. First, the seed must grow on a lava block, and near water (4 cases maximum). Nevertheless, it is not over ! Your plant needs to be near other plants, at the similar level. As an example, a level 3 crops won't grow up if they are not some level 3 crops near or level 4. Here is an example of the structure you can realise for this crop :

Posted Image

This crops will give you some Piece of Magical Diamond, Magical Seeds or the legendary Magical Dark Seeds.

Use 3 Pieces of Magical Diamond, on the same lane and you'll craft a diamond. Surround a normal seed with Pieces of Magical Diamond and you'll obtain a new Magical Seeds... But what about the Magical Dark Seeds ?

They must be planted on the same dirt than the Magical Seeds... But underwater. The plant can only grow up in water, on a minimum of 5 blocks. It will grow block by block... But be carefull ! It must be no other block around them, or they'll die asphyxiated

Posted Image

As I wrote, the plant will develope on 5 blocks but more if it is possible. The more it will developpe, the more you will earn items from the plant... but the more it will be hard for the plant to be monitored. The plant can take two other colors : Green and yellow. For the first one, the plant can't developpe. For the second one, the plant will die if you don't cure it.

Here is the craft of the cure :

Posted Image

As you can see, you will need a dark red bare and a Mystical Dark Piece. You will be able to find it when... you will have spawn a plant. (red bare can be crafted using covering the bare of Mystical Dark Piece), there is a set of tools more powerfull than diamond which can be crafted with the bare !

Please report the bugs you could find.
You can find the mod here

I'm open on suggestion, new idea. Other disease will be added in the next version.

The mod can be installed like every other mod made for Risugami's Modloader.

Register or log in to remove.

wubbynator
  • Minecraft: Wubbynator

Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:26 PM

This mod looks really cool! And the english for this post is very good too!

Neon_ColorsFTW22
  • Minecraft: NeonColorsAero

Posted 05 March 2012 - 11:18 PM

Wow never seen anything like this good job.

Posted Image

Lyhinro
    Lyhinro

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 03:59 PM

Thanks. Please report bugs if you find some.

moosemunch
  • Minecraft: moosemunch

Posted 07 March 2012 - 04:07 PM

I'm gonna try this out.

Expect me to embed a video sometime in the future.
Come to my server!
Spoiler:

Lyhinro
    Lyhinro

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 07:29 PM

Thanks for the video :)

EnderArms

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:04 PM

Crafting Recipe Idea!