Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Herobrine fake or real?


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1

DigitalXenon
  • Location: Lost in space by the purple rock in the Revelation galaxy eating bacon and toast.
  • Minecraft: fingers350

Posted 04 March 2012 - 04:31 AM

Hey guys, so im here today to find out if herebrine is fake or real. The first real clue I have discovered is in the minecraft update logs, on the minecraft 1.6.6 update it says "*removed herobrine" it also says this in the post after this. (1.7) This could just be a mistake by Notch that kind of disproves this myth. My other discovery is as hard as I look I could not find any texture involing herobrine. So now I decided to go to the internet! As I search I find a lot of hate, and what  seems like people forcing the belief. As I look i remember seeing that notches name plate is gold, if herobrine was spotted on a server could it be a Mojang employee having a laugh or is it just a server mod? I have found a forum post with a lot of people saying Mojang was "trolling". Notch also said in a interview that he had a brother named Herobrine that passed away, which later was disproved in a blog post where notch said "I never had a brother." All the people who claim to have proof of Herobrine only have horrible pictures in game or just say they seen him. Most of the people who don't believe in Herobrine has solid proof like, going into the the files with java and looking for anything related, or just looking for proof like I did here. So in all the evidence I have found here it seems like Herobrine is fake. I will continue updating as i find truth to the myth. Thank you all for reading!


What do you guys think?

Posted Image
Formerly known as fingers350.

Register or log in to remove.

#2

Iamacreeper2468
  • Location: Anywhere in Minecraft
  • Minecraft: honam1021
  • Xbox:honam1021

Posted 04 March 2012 - 04:37 AM

Herobrine is fake

#3

bakagain
    bakagain

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 562 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 04:41 AM

Posted Image

Herobrine is a myth. And so is your grammar, if you'll excuse my rudeness. Look on the wiki. It only says "Herobrine removed" because Notch was actually removing the Human mob. Also, if there were a texture, EVERYBODY would know about it. Also, something else: The herobrine texture COULD be the human texture, you just have to use the part of the eye and place it over the colored part in the dimensions. And stop it with the size, it's just... GAH, so fugly! PLEASE remove it! and everybody, stay away from this post. Probably going to be locked. -___-

View PostBiscuit0912, on 14 April 2013 - 09:41 PM, said:

I wish to be the dictator of a third world nation.
Check out my Homestuck OC and ask him a question, or tell him to do something in his intro! If you have an OC, I'm looking for roleplay partners!

#4

DigitalXenon
  • Location: Lost in space by the purple rock in the Revelation galaxy eating bacon and toast.
  • Minecraft: fingers350

Posted 04 March 2012 - 04:44 AM

View Postbakagain, on 04 March 2012 - 04:41 AM, said:



Herobrine is a myth. And so is your grammar, if you'll excuse my rudeness. Look on the wiki. It only says "Herobrine removed" because Notch was actually removing the Human mob. Also, if there were a texture, EVERYBODY would know about it. Also, something else: The herobrine texture COULD be the human texture, you just have to use the part of the eye and place it over the colored part in the dimensions. And stop it with the size, it's just... GAH, so fugly! PLEASE remove it! and everybody, stay away from this post. Probably going to be locked. -___-



I don't know any 13 year old with perfect grammar. Also you shouldn't be saying stuff about my grammar, you are the one who start sentences with "and".
Posted Image
Formerly known as fingers350.

#5

bakagain
    bakagain

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 562 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 04:48 AM

View PostTheGamer952, on 04 March 2012 - 04:44 AM, said:

I don't know any 13 year old with perfect grammar. Also you shouldn't be saying stuff about my grammar, you are the one who start sentences with "and".

Try 12. Also, I'm not trying to start a flame war here. Move on, folks... this could get bad if we let it.

View PostBiscuit0912, on 14 April 2013 - 09:41 PM, said:

I wish to be the dictator of a third world nation.
Check out my Homestuck OC and ask him a question, or tell him to do something in his intro! If you have an OC, I'm looking for roleplay partners!

#6

DigitalXenon
  • Location: Lost in space by the purple rock in the Revelation galaxy eating bacon and toast.
  • Minecraft: fingers350

Posted 04 March 2012 - 04:50 AM

View Postbakagain, on 04 March 2012 - 04:48 AM, said:

Try 12. Also, I'm not trying to start a flame war here. Move on, folks... this could get bad if we let it.
When you put "this" it needs a capital "T" start of a sentence.
Posted Image
Formerly known as fingers350.

#7

Badprenup
    Badprenup

    Retired Staff

  • Retired Staff
  • 10967 posts
  • Minecraft: Badprenup

Posted 04 March 2012 - 04:55 AM

Herobrine does not exist in the game. He started as a joke by a player, and then the joke became popular. Now Mojang puts "Removed Herobrine" on their patch notes as a kind of running gag. But we do not allow Herobrine threads here, so I'm closing this.
Looks like my free time is going to be divided equally between Minecraft suggestions and Starbound suggestions from now on.