• Minecraft: alexnicospace

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:19 PM

Any tips? I want to find one really bad
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

D_Cooper

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:29 PM

...I was not aware jungles had temples.
Through the darkness of future past, the magician longs to see.
One chants out between two worlds: "Fire - Walk with me."

Aelakyl
    Aelakyl

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:33 PM

They dont have.

Alexnicospace
  • Minecraft: alexnicospace

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:55 PM

Really? Well I guess that trailer made we think about that. LOL! Thx. But if anyone has found one just give me advice.
Posted Image

Unilegger
    Unilegger

Creeper Destroyer

• Members
  • 5809 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:40 PM

What trailer?

Posted Image

MasterMack14
  • Minecraft: mastermack14
  • Xbox:N/A

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:08 AM

What the heck are you guys talking about? There is no such thing as "Jungle temples".

kmarkopl
    kmarkopl

Obsidian Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1399 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:52 AM

He is talking about the update trailer 1.2 , on minecraft channel , on youtube , made by HaatFilms
The temple was made for the trailer , there is no jungle temple been generated in the game

creeper_prey
  • Minecraft: creeper_prey

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:55 AM

View Postkmarkopl, on 03 March 2012 - 12:52 AM, said:

He is talking about the update trailer 1.2 , on minecraft channel , on youtube , made by HaatFilms
The temple was made for the trailer , there is no jungle temple been generated in the game

it would be cool though
i like COOOOOKKKIIIEEESSSS!!!!!!

arcticcaveman
  • Minecraft: arcticcaveman
  • Xbox:arcticcaveman

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:58 AM

yes, that would be an EPIC thing to add maybe in the next patch or update

StellaVivre
  • Minecraft: echostorm12

Posted 03 March 2012 - 01:00 AM

Eh...jungles don't have any temples! Lolz, and what trailer are you talking about?
Posted Image
On Minecraft 24/7!

arcticcaveman

Posted 03 March 2012 - 01:04 AM

and can somebody tell me if ocelots are supposed to be hard to find, i really want one (also i want to know if the reg. cats are found [and where] or if they comwe after breeding two ocelots)
thanks,. arctic-the sidi yoda

ps: sidi is my mix of sith and jedi

go to ------->   www.worldofminecraft.com to see the update (1.2) trailer and stop asking what it is, because i just told you

oCrapaCreeper
  • Minecraft: oCrapaCreeper

Posted 03 March 2012 - 02:10 AM

He's talking about the official 1.2 trailer on the Mojang trailer. A temple was built for the trailer, the OP thought they were actually in the game.

Posted Image
Seriously. These "Achievement Get!" signatures were never funny, or interesting.

Rheney
    Rheney

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 01:40 PM

Hi,
I'm quite new to the game, only playing for about 14 days, but I think I found something underground that could be called a jungle temple. See, on the edge of the jungle biome I've visited there was a ravine and when I explored it there suddenly was a wall of stone bricks I didn't put there, so I teared the wall down and behind there was a huge tunnel system all made of brick stone. I haven't gotten very far yet because I was curious to look it up on the internet, but I couldn't find further information so far.
Well in the 'temple' there are a lot of chambers, many doors, iron and wood, I always hear Zombies hammering against doors somewhere D: It also has a few iron bars across the corridors, I think I found two rooms you could call prison cells. The best thing I found so far was a library with a chandelier and lots of spider webs. Eww! I'm lucky there wasn't a spawner around.
Yeah, since I'm new I don't know if these are common structures for an underground area or if it could be called a jungle temple. ^^; What do you say?

Mrcycloboy

Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:31 PM

View PostRheney, on 06 March 2012 - 01:40 PM, said:

Hi,
I'm quite new to the game, only playing for about 14 days, but I think I found something underground that could be called a jungle temple. See, on the edge of the jungle biome I've visited there was a ravine and when I explored it there suddenly was a wall of stone bricks I didn't put there, so I teared the wall down and behind there was a huge tunnel system all made of brick stone. I haven't gotten very far yet because I was curious to look it up on the internet, but I couldn't find further information so far.
Well in the 'temple' there are a lot of chambers, many doors, iron and wood, I always hear Zombies hammering against doors somewhere D: It also has a few iron bars across the corridors, I think I found two rooms you could call prison cells. The best thing I found so far was a library with a chandelier and lots of spider webs. Eww! I'm lucky there wasn't a spawner around.
Yeah, since I'm new I don't know if these are common structures for an underground area or if it could be called a jungle temple. ^^; What do you say?

Hello, and welcome to the forums! You In all strictness, should have started a new topic, but that's perfectly fine. The thing your talking about is a Stronghold. It's been around for a while, but it's EXTREMLY rare, there is only three per world. To find one so close to the surface is far more rare. If you look up the wiki page on strongholds, it will tell you everything there is to know about them, which I strongly reccomend, as there is a lot. Hope you have fun on your minecraft journey!

~Mrcycloboy

P.S: if this helped you, please give me a +1 by hitting the little green up arrow! It helps a lot :)
Think something is off about Survival mode and it's updates but don't know what? Here it is: http://www.minecraft...ctric-boogaloo/

Limitsoflife
  • Location: Lost in the valley of pleasure, lost in the infinite sea
  • Minecraft: LimitsofLife
  • Xbox:Ain't got one.

Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:45 PM

View PostMrcycloboy, on 06 March 2012 - 03:31 PM, said:

Hello, and welcome to the forums! You In all strictness, should have started a new topic, but that's perfectly fine. The thing your talking about is a Stronghold. It's been around for a while, but it's EXTREMLY rare, there is only three per world. To find one so close to the surface is far more rare. If you look up the wiki page on strongholds, it will tell you everything there is to know about them, which I strongly reccomend, as there is a lot. Hope you have fun on your minecraft journey!

~Mrcycloboy

P.S: if this helped you, please give me a +1 by hitting the little green up arrow! It helps a lot Posted Image
Don't try to leech reputation from the newbies.

Mrcycloboy

Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:10 PM

View PostLimitsoflife, on 06 March 2012 - 03:45 PM, said:

Don't try to leech reputation from the newbies.

It's only leeching if their losing something or being harmed. Please refrain from being a worthless troll. Why is it such a big deal to politely inform how to show gratitude on this forum? I didn't see YOU going out of your way to help him/her!
Think something is off about Survival mode and it's updates but don't know what? Here it is: http://www.minecraft...ctric-boogaloo/

Limitsoflife
  • Location: Lost in the valley of pleasure, lost in the infinite sea
  • Minecraft: LimitsofLife
  • Xbox:Ain't got one.

Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:33 PM

View PostMrcycloboy, on 06 March 2012 - 04:10 PM, said:

It's only leeching if their losing something or being harmed. Please refrain from being a worthless troll. Why is it such a big deal to politely inform how to show gratitude on this forum? I didn't see YOU going out of your way to help him/her!

Leeching. LEECHING. Don't correct me, it isn't good for your lifespan.

Mrcycloboy

Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:53 PM

View PostLimitsoflife, on 06 March 2012 - 04:33 PM, said:

Leeching. LEECHING. Don't correct me, it isn't good for your lifespan.

Repeating the word doesn't make you right. And seriously? Now your threatening me? C'mon man, quit being being a dick.

arcticcaveman

Posted 08 March 2012 - 09:33 PM

or you two could stop spamming the topic with your little fight, and go catch eachother on fire

\Posted Image/Posted Image Posted Image
I   /   I   \Posted Image
   /   \ Posted Image /   \     thanks, the person that spends his time making semi-funny stickfigure characters to show you how to use flint and steel on people.

man . . . it messed up, see what you two idiots did?
LOL

Sojyn
    Sojyn

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:50 PM

View Postcreeper_prey, on 03 March 2012 - 12:55 AM, said:

it would be cool though

Agree. But they would have to be infested with monkeys / monkey men.