Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

NEW SERVER be the founders of a new server that is looking to grow LOOKING for MODS BUILDERS AND ARTIST SKYPE NEEDED FOR BUILDER

mature builder admin mod artist web founder

  • Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1

jparks54true
  • Minecraft: jparks54

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:00 AM

Ill start of by saying im a bored collage student starting a new server im good with building and alittle bit of coding but i need help with big projects. the server is going to be a survival/ with towny and many other plug ins possibly multiple worlds.

anyone interested in helping me will take part in:
   - building an official spawn
   - coming up with official server name (time being its just JPcraft)
   - plugins that will be Incorporated
   - and many other choices for the server including a website

application for all positions other follow up questions may be asked.(copy and paste this than answer)

IGN?
age?
why you want to be part of this and what can you bring to the server? (answers longer than a sentence or two)
any trouble with previous servers?
Time played?
pics of previous builds with you in the pic?
favored building style?
ever used world edit? (will be used just to make spawn every thing else 100% legit)
Do you have skype/can you get one?
ADMIN/MOD applicant what plugins are you familiar with?
any thing else you would like to share?

Pics of the workings of the first town in this server this is my town.


Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

#2

concernedparent
  • Location: Good ol minecraft (Of course)
  • Minecraft: hallo3219

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:12 AM

I'll help!
Posted Image

#3

jparks54true
  • Minecraft: jparks54

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:13 AM

fill out app sorry posted thread before i finished

#4

concernedparent
  • Location: Good ol minecraft (Of course)
  • Minecraft: hallo3219

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:16 AM

hallo3219
10
I think i will bring good cheer and help this server a lot.
No
Since 1.8.1
Nill
Anything
Yes! a lot!
Nah
Posted Image

#5

jparks54true
  • Minecraft: jparks54

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:24 AM

go get me some screen shots and fill out "why you want to be part of this and what can you bring to the server?" better

#6

Razorbacx

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:30 AM

IGN?  rmozeko
age?  15
why you want to be part of this and what can you bring to the server?  I see myself as a pretty good builder with lots of experience of Mincraft!  I pretty much play Minecraft for the building aspect.
any trouble with previous servers?  Nope
Time played?  Since 1.6.6 Beta. I played almost nonstop during the summer.
pics of previous builds with you in the pic?  My pics got deleted when I tried to install a mod, but I'll try to find them (none of them actually have me IN them, but if you want, I'll make something with me in the pic)!
favored building style?  Castle structures
ever used world edit?  Yes, once.
any thing else you would like to share?  Minecraft is my absolute favorite game in the history of all time.  The only other game that rivals this one is Skyrim for obvious  reasons.

I also don't cuss or use profanities! (if that's a bonus I'll take it)

#7

jparks54true
  • Minecraft: jparks54

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:31 AM

View PostRazorbacx, on 01 March 2012 - 03:27 AM, said:

IGN?  rmozeko
age?  15
why you want to be part of this and what can you bring to the server?  I see myself as a pretty good builder with lots of experience of Mincraft!  I pretty much play Minecraft for the building aspect.
any trouble with previous servers?  Nope
Time played?  Since 1.6.6 Beta. I played almost nonstop during the summer.
pics of previous builds with you in the pic?  My pics got deleted when I tried to install a mod, but I'll try to find them (none of them actually have me IN them, but if you want, I'll make something with me in the pic)!
favored building style?  Castle structures
ever used world edit?  Yes, once.
any thing else you would like to share?  Minecraft is my absolute favorite game in the history of all time.  The only other game that rivals this one is Skyrim for obvious  reasons.

ya if you dont mind grab me a few pics other wise great app just snap a pic of a structure or two preferably castle structure.
oh and what mod were you installing?

#8

Razorbacx

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:34 AM

View Postjparks54true, on 01 March 2012 - 03:31 AM, said:

ya if you dont mind grab me a few pics other wise great app just snap a pic of a structure or two preferably castle structure.
oh and what mod were you installing?
It was optifine (freakin cool mod!) and I got the blackscreen of death so I had to delete my .minecraft along with all my pictures lol.  I think I can retrieve a superflat world I made with a castle in it that I made and take a picture with me.  I hope it's still there lol.

#9

jparks54true
  • Minecraft: jparks54

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:56 AM

that would be great do you have skype

#10

concernedparent
  • Location: Good ol minecraft (Of course)
  • Minecraft: hallo3219

Posted 01 March 2012 - 04:16 AM

I did
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#11

jparks54true
  • Minecraft: jparks54

Posted 01 March 2012 - 04:18 AM

View Postconcernedparent, on 01 March 2012 - 04:16 AM, said:

I did


really simple any thing more complex?

#12

HomieRicky
    HomieRicky

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 1013 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 04:25 AM

IGN? ricar144

age? 13

why you want to be part of this and what can you bring to the server? (answers longer than a sentence or two) I would like to bring many things to this server. I would like to make great buildings and help make things fun. I have lots of knowledge of Minecraft and I'm willing to spead it.

any trouble with previous servers? To be honest, Yes. However, that was a long time ago when I was a noob and I want to put that behind me.

Time played? Since Beta 1.4 (I've played almost non-stop since)

pics of previous builds with you in the pic? I apologize but I never thought of putting myself in the pictures. Just trust me here that these creations are my own. http://www.flickr.co...s/77479989@N03/

favored building style? Proportionate structures and I make them as big as they should be. (I wouldn't make a huge building but have an empty interior) I like to be thorough.

ever used world edit? Yes but I prefer voxelsniper.

any thing else you would like to share? Nothing besides saying I hope I get chosen to help.

Goodbye...


#13

jparks54true
  • Minecraft: jparks54

Posted 01 March 2012 - 04:34 AM

View Postricar144, on 01 March 2012 - 04:25 AM, said:

IGN? ricar144

age? 13

why you want to be part of this and what can you bring to the server? (answers longer than a sentence or two) I would like to bring many things to this server. I would like to make great buildings and help make things fun. I have lots of knowledge of Minecraft and I'm willing to spead it.

any trouble with previous servers? To be honest, Yes. However, that was a long time ago when I was a noob and I want to put that behind me.

Time played? Since Beta 1.4 (I've played almost non-stop since)

pics of previous builds with you in the pic? I apologize but I never thought of putting myself in the pictures. Just trust me here that these creations are my own. http://www.flickr.co...s/77479989@N03/

favored building style? Proportionate structures and I make them as big as they should be. (I wouldn't make a huge building but have an empty interior) I like to be thorough.

ever used world edit? Yes but I prefer voxelsniper.

any thing else you would like to share? Nothing besides saying I hope I get chosen to help.

not bad for now you will have basic world editing when you join i will pm you the IP (DONT SHARE IT)

Razorback im gonna go ahead and let you in too

#14

Dred falcnair
  • Minecraft: 19deano97

Posted 01 March 2012 - 04:37 AM

IGN? 19deano97
age? 13
why you want to be part of this and what can you bring to the server? (answers longer than a sentence or two) well i would love to be apart of your server becuase i am a really good admin and i am a quite a good builder and i would help all the people on the server and my brother an do really good redstone so i can just ask hime if he could do the redstone.
any trouble with previous servers? well i have been kicked once but the admin hated me for some resine and just kicked me
Time played? well ihave been playing for years maybe 4 or more
pics of previous builds with you in the pic? well i had heaps but my mum deleted them by accedent
favored building style? well i can make really cool houses and tall buildings and hotels
ever used world edit? yes but not very good at it but my brother is awesome at it
any thing else you would like to share? well all i want to add is well i would love to be apart of your server and i have seen the server pics and it looks amazingly awesome
 

Posted Image


#15

jparks54true
  • Minecraft: jparks54

Posted 01 March 2012 - 04:44 AM

View PostDred falcnair, on 01 March 2012 - 04:37 AM, said:

IGN? 19deano97
age? 13
why you want to be part of this and what can you bring to the server? (answers longer than a sentence or two) well i would love to be apart of your server becuase i am a really good admin and i am a quite a good builder and i would help all the people on the server and my brother an do really good redstone so i can just ask hime if he could do the redstone.
any trouble with previous servers? well i have been kicked once but the admin hated me for some resine and just kicked me
Time played? well ihave been playing for years maybe 4 or more
pics of previous builds with you in the pic? well i had heaps but my mum deleted them by accedent
favored building style? well i can make really cool houses and tall buildings and hotels
ever used world edit? yes but not very good at it but my brother is awesome at it
any thing else you would like to share? well all i want to add is well i would love to be apart of your server and i have seen the server pics and it looks amazingly awesome

not what im looking at but keep your eye out once this server goes full open you will be gladly welcome :D

#16

Dred falcnair
  • Minecraft: 19deano97

Posted 01 March 2012 - 04:47 AM

ok thx and i will gladly come a join the server so cya when it is full open :)
 

Posted Image


#17

jparks54true
  • Minecraft: jparks54

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:10 AM

hope to see you their... need big detailed builders for spawn long term spot.

this is the spawn location i have picked nice and flat
Posted Image

also just thinking about just using the castle i already built as the spawn not to sure yet just depends what i come up with over night

#18

jparks54true
  • Minecraft: jparks54

Posted 01 March 2012 - 04:17 PM

well looks like i will be using a new map so that we can have jungle byomes i will be copying my castle/city and will again find a new spawn