• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Minecraft 2.0

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

iRunThis_JT

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:42 PM

Guys! I just got back from the future! I had to come let you guys know!

Joking. lol I'm starting this thread as a fun/discussion thread, not sure if this has been done before.

Type out in a post what you think minecraft will be like in 2.0. This will be interesting when it comes out to go to the archives and check this post out, or for somebody to come across it when searching "Minecraft 2.0"

Minecraft 2.0: A disaster has struck minecraft. There are volcano biomes everywhere, lava spawns randomly at the tops of mountains in the overworld. Creepers? No. They went extinct updates ago! Some people even question their existence... Either way, there are much worse things to worry about now. During the day, everything is fine. I throw a saddle on my horses back and we go explore, but when the night falls... That's when the horror begins. I quickly slide down my pole into my bomb shelter made out of bedrock. This shelter is guarded by two diamond eyed dragons (not giant). I hear screeches and screams outside of my village as the aliens and chimeras scorch and scar the surface with fire and laser beams.

Ok I'm done. I'm completely joking though, this is not how I see 2.0 lol I see everything being pretty much the same other than maybe more interaction with the current tameable mobs, maybe be able to put our wolves in "hostile" mode where they attack any hostile mobs in site and put our cats in "watch" mode where it makes a loud cat sound when creepers are near. Maybe the addition of horses so that saddles would have a decent use and we would be able to travel a little faster than by foot. Maybe elemental arrows, some type of craft-able "mob trap" where it's like a bear trap and you can put them all around your house or something.

Can't really think of anything else that I would change. Maybe add 1 or two more ores for some random reason lol that's what kills me about jeb saying that no new ores will be added without a purpose when there have been a few items added before with no purpose... Slimeballs were pointless for an update or two until they figured out what they could do with them.

Ok, getting off topic. POST WHAT YOU THINK 2.0 WILL BE LIKE!

Register or log in to remove.

FakeDead

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:44 PM

We will be able to trade with villagers.

hah it would be awesome !

The64BitGeek
  • Minecraft: Unimatrix36

Space-cowboys and fembots. ;-)

Sahfaree
    Sahfaree

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • Minecraft: Sahfaree

More mobs, more ores, MODDING API FINALLY, new launcher, optimization, new mobs, new ai, new multiplayer features, new biomes, new worlds, new food, detail and furniture objects..

even though what I'm posting will probably be like Minecraft 4.0

slehob
    slehob

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 346 posts

i predict there will be 4096 block ids and a maximum world height of over 250
there will also be jungles with a new mob.In villages there will be these things
called iron golems

Posted Image

dancsa222

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:47 PM

big villages and cities with a lot NPCs, we can communicate with them and trade and we can go on missions, maybe a story too.
Zombies and creepers attacking our house at night and we need gather troops to defend it :D
Posted Image

Pepe578
    Pepe578

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 241 posts
  • Minecraft: Pepe578

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:48 PM

More blocks XD

I would really appreciate if you clicked my dragon :D

Younga_Henrik
  • Minecraft: Younga_Henrik

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:51 PM

TAMABLE MOBS!
If i helped you in any way, please click the Posted Image button in the corner of my post

DnaProdigy

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:01 PM

Better graphics. Hahaha
@DnaProdigy || http://dnaprodigyz.blogspot.com/ || My Pic Thread http://bit.ly/w8Ctsk ||+1 Me Pretty please! ----->

Cupidsmoxie

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:27 PM

Release 2.0 will be tied in with a new webpage for minecraft.net

Geof94_minecraft

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:30 PM

View PostDnaProdigy, on 28 February 2012 - 09:01 PM, said:

Better graphics. Hahaha
Dont laugh at it.Probably there will be.

Lava Bucket
  • Location: I am disappointed that no one takes the location seriously.

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:33 PM

View PostiRunThis_JT, on 28 February 2012 - 08:42 PM, said:

Type out in a post what you think minecraft will be like in 2.0. This will be interesting when it comes out to go to the archives and check this post out, or for somebody to come across it when searching "Minecraft 2.0"

Minecraft 2.0: A disaster has struck minecraft. There are volcano biomes everywhere, lava spawns randomly at the tops of mountains in the overworld. Creepers? No. They went extinct updates ago! Some people even question their existence... Either way, there are much worse things to worry about now. During the day, everything is fine. I throw a saddle on my horses back and we go explore, but when the night falls... That's when the horror begins. I quickly slide down my pole into my bomb shelter made out of bedrock. This shelter is guarded by two diamond eyed dragons (not giant). I hear screeches and screams outside of my village as the aliens and chimeras scorch and scar the surface with fire and laser beams.

No more creepers?!
This is blasphemy!!1! Notch does NOT approve!

Minecraft in the future... 1000 mobs, life is hard, but building all the same!

View Postslehob, on 28 February 2012 - 08:44 PM, said:

i predict there will be 4096 block ids and a maximum world height of over 250
there will also be jungles with a new mob.In villages there will be these things
called iron golems
I also have a hunch zombies will attack villages to try to slaughter villagers. They can also bash in doors on hardcore. Wouldn't that be awesome?
Sorry, no signature!

jesteralways

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:35 PM

john connor will be born!:iapprove:

i_Hug_creepers
  • Minecraft: gOtSoCcEr

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:42 PM

Honestly, I beleive there will eventually be a rideable mob such as horses (and a saddle crafting recipie), trading with villagers will happen, iron golems, sadly, will no longer drop iron on death, and a Herobrine game mode will be added.
Posted Image

DnaProdigy

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:47 PM

View PostGeof94_minecraft, on 28 February 2012 - 09:30 PM, said:

Dont laugh at it.Probably there will be.

Imagine... and texture packs will actually bring you back to original graphics 'retro texture pack'.

I really hope not ...   :-/
@DnaProdigy || http://dnaprodigyz.blogspot.com/ || My Pic Thread http://bit.ly/w8Ctsk ||+1 Me Pretty please! ----->

VengeanceMan123

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:50 PM

they shud fix that  :rolleyes:  joke HELL NO!

4duhlulz
  • Minecraft: 4duhlulz
  • Xbox:I4duhlulz

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:55 PM

I see trading with villagers, herobrine slamming my head against a wall, CHICKEN SPIES!!!, zombies opening doors for creepers, hostile desert villagers, and wasting my fish for cats! although some of this may be for 1.3
I do it 4duhlulz!

Roland_Reigns

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:57 PM

Villagers will be able to dig and build! (maybe... I wish)

Mustache_Guy
  • Minecraft: McAngusYoung

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:00 PM

You do realize there probably never will be a Minecraft 2.0 right? Since Minecraft is out of Beta, once it hit's 1.9, it will probably then go to 1.10.
Lucifer - "So you're willing to die for a pile of cockroaches? Why?"
Gabriel - "Because dad was right. They are better than us."
Lucifer - "They are broken, flawed, abortions!"
Gabriel - "Damn right they're flawed, but a lot of them try to do better."

AntonioTheMiner

Posted 29 February 2012 - 12:44 AM

Herobrine throwing me into the void will be cool, there will be CYBORG CREEPERS!!!!!Beta gen back and adapted to some new stuff (hopefully), They should remove Villagers, i like the "Forever Alone" feeling of <Beta
If Facebook, Myspace, and Twitter were all destroyed, 99% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 1% that would be laughing at them, copy this into your signature and hope it happens.