• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Invincibility - A Guide to Your Fortress

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

BuddyMcFriend

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:57 PM

Holy Nether, this wasn't a bump, it was necromancy. But I'd love to see a more modernized version of this topic.. What a great read.

Register or log in to remove.

Natecraft

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:12 PM

I know this a (very) old topic but I just wanted to point out that throughout the whole post the point was preparing for new, unannounced mobs that might have the ability to fly/dig.  But you can never build a good enough fort if mobs just keep getting smarter and new mobs keep getting new abilities.  It just isn't possible.  The idea is good but if somebody tries to redo something like this (like buddy suggested above) to only include current mobs in your defense, 'cause otherwise the only good defense you could build in survival is a bedrock box with enough room for you and a wheat farm.
ragnarock200: awesome, are those things with the creeper faces pistons or furnaces
Snowey1994: There dispensers

TheClumzyVixen

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:22 PM

...Which is impossible because bedrock can't be obtained in Survival.
http://www.poll4you........type=link"> A poll for MLP:FIM OC help. Your opinion is greatly appreciated :)

hppavilion1

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:45 AM

View Postdan3697, on 26 November 2012 - 03:38 PM, said:

About flying and digging mobs, Jeb has been way ahead of you *cough*whither*cough*. As well, thank-you for making me not only scared of Minecraft again, but really depressed also.

Edit: Just found out this was from 2010. Gah, curse you bumpers!
Oh, sorry, I Googled it to find an invincible fort for fun and forgot to check he dates (Haven't been on any forums in a while.)

Cyphyres
    Cyphyres

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 932 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:57 AM

your saying as jeb will make god mobs .-.
The first. The middle. And the last.

JTTCOTE2
    JTTCOTE2

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 885 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:11 AM

View Posthppavilion1, on 28 November 2012 - 01:45 AM, said:

Oh, sorry, I Googled it to find an invincible fort for fun and forgot to check he dates (Haven't been on any forums in a while.)
I didn't realize this was a necro post either...