59 replies to this topic

menes777
    menes777

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:02 PM

[quote name='Rizzu' timestamp='1330436014' post='13145135']
If notch was only a little bit more professional he wouldn't waste time and work on a product that made him rich and famous.It's not on a paper, but cmon, long time ago he was promising so much stuff. Now, after making millions on promises he leaves MC to bathe in his money.....I lost all my respect to him, I don't want him to add more useless bullshit to this game but he should focus on fixing bugs left by jeb and jen atleast. Also, he could add things that community wants or make more decoration blocks like reverse stairways. Do ANYTHING with this game. Without minecraft he would be just like us. Anonymous interwebz users.

[img]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.ch/a/aa/Notchisrichbitch.gif[/img]

Now watch me getting forum v& for telling truth about our god and saviour.
[/quote]

This.  Modders have made MC what it is, but Notch has gotten all the profits.  What a shame.
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

x still alive x
  • Location: NOT equistria [probably in your house stealing yer cakes]
  • Minecraft: manticcolt14

Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:44 PM

come back to minecraft notch please! I forgive you for 1.9!!

Withersting

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:05 PM

For some reason, I think this is what Notch spent all his time doing instead of dedicating himself to the development of Minecraft... Coding silly games that might never see the light of day...

At least he was wise enough to let it go...

Thank God for Jeb and Jon...
Posted Image

awsomeater

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:15 PM

Sounds cool. LIKE!

Yovex
    Yovex

Carpenter

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:21 PM

shut up withersting. notch started to make this game on his own, the modders came later.
if notch wasnt here, minecraft never existed.
he is working a lot, so he deserves money and rest.

EvilCensor

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:31 PM

The amount of botty kissing that goes on keeps me away from this "community".. a shame - a little honesty doesn't hurt and people have the right to their opinions even if it doesn't praise "Notch".

Withersting

Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:13 PM

[quote name='EvilCensor' timestamp='1330446706' post='13147295']
The amount of botty kissing that goes on keeps me away from this "community".. a shame - a little honesty doesn't hurt and people have the right to their opinions even if it doesn't praise "Notch".
[/quote]

Completely true.

What narrow-minded people don't understand is that from the very beggining, Mojang has listened to the player's feedback on these matters.

When we express our opinion about a product, things happen, there are changes to hopefully improve the product.

When Minecraft development screeched to a grinding halt, we voiced our opinion and Notch wisefully decided to pass the torch before Minecraft became stagnant.

Minecraft has taken off again with a lot of changes, improvements and many other new things thanks to the modders, the programmers and Jeb. When we spoke, they listened and the good things happening now have been the result.

Notch apparently saw that only focusing on Minecraft would hinder his programming career and intelligently passed Minecraft onto more dedicated hands. It showed that his heart was not 100% behind MC anymore, because he kept doing side projects and learning new programming languages and techniques.

This is what the blind Notch fanboys won't see...
Posted Image

mwakin21
    mwakin21

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Minecraft: mwakin21

Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:17 PM

I kinda wish he'd spend that time on Minecraft...

KillDeer
    KillDeer

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:46 PM

Looks like notch finished early http://ganggarrison.com/

...oh wait!

Els236
    Els236

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 769 posts
  • Minecraft: els236

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:23 PM

many lols would be had if this got released

Augus10
    Augus10

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 01:06 AM

He should give the game to everyone who have Minecraft.

Chibot
    Chibot

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 466 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:17 AM

notch is a cool guy!!!! i love tf2 and I will definitly be owning this up with some skrillex blasting (I love those epic dropz xDD)

billdabanker

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:30 AM

TF2 is awesome!

Addamondes
  • Minecraft: Addamondes

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:36 AM

Retro is code for retarded.

Highmoon
  • Minecraft: _Highmoon_

Posted 29 February 2012 - 11:06 AM

I got a post to topic, mainly saing that I wont judge anyone at mojang cause Im not arrogant as most fanboys here and if notch does minecraft even if he has no fun with it
or his heart isnt behind it (nice one) the community wont get satisfying results. And
probably he knows that.

So let him do. He deserves what he worked for.

::Music, Games & Crap::

(has Modlist for 1.4.2 with upd. status! updated 01.11.!)

BanzaiBob
  • Minecraft: BanzaiBob

Posted 01 March 2012 - 11:58 AM

[quote name='OddnAnswers' timestamp='1330436411' post='13145212']
No. Notch is the only one working on this. I'm not trying to be rude, but did you read the post properly?
[/quote]

I did read the post and you dont come across as rude so I will add a little more detail.
Mojang has yet to fully complete a project - of all the things the team could be doing and more importantly should be doing, a pet project is not one of them. Had the team, including Notch, chosen to focus on one game and actualy put it in a state worthy of a full release then things may be different. Minecraft is not in a "complete" state - a stable build with all its features functional. Neither are cobalt and scrolls.
With one project complete the team could focus on the next without having to bounce back and forth - a much more productive way of working and more proffitable due to actualy being able to charge for the full games.
There is a danger of over extending themseves and as I happen to enjoy minecraft this is something I dont want to see happen.

CastleAlec

Posted 12 March 2012 - 07:40 PM

I think I would play this for like an afternoon and then be done lol, TF2 already has the problem of being unsubstantial, a demake by definiteion would be even more a of a lightweight.

SuperC2414
  • Minecraft: SuperC2414
  • Xbox:SuperC2414

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:23 AM

cool

kratus778

Posted 24 August 2012 - 07:02 PM

to anyone saying it will never be out: [url="http://ganggarrison.com/"]http://ganggarrison.com/[/url]
you are welcome
Posted Image

GamesMaxed

Posted 24 August 2012 - 07:14 PM

[quote name='kratus778' timestamp='1345834941' post='17570642']
to anyone saying it will never be out: [url="http://ganggarrison.com/"]http://ganggarrison.com/[/url]
you are welcome
[/quote]
LOL, that isn't created by Notch.