5 replies to this topic

opdelta
    opdelta

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Minecraft: opdelta

Posted 27 February 2012 - 03:25 PM

Hello, I migrated my minecraft.net premium account (opdelta) to Mojang's site because I tried Cobalt. The problem is that since I migrated it, I cannot connect to Minecraft.net to change my skin or whatever. "Please log with your email address" When I try to log with my email address it says "Email not on record" Now I'm stuck with an annoying skin and can't log into Minecraft.net (I can log into Minecraft) When I try "Forgot username" I enter ALL my emails, None of them are on record.

I really need Help  :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Register or log in to remove.

opdelta
    opdelta

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:22 AM

Bump

opdelta
    opdelta

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 02:23 PM

Bump

Anyone please help me??

YesimVeryCereal

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:10 PM

I have the same problem, i searched around and the way you fix it is by resetting the password on the MOjang website instead of minecraft.net....but my problem lies in the Mojang website..when i try to reset the password there it sends me an email with a link to reset it. but when i click it it takes me to a page where it just says "Invalid token, please resend the request" or something like that, once in a while it actually goes to the password reset screen but when i click Reset, it takes me to a Page Not Found....what the hell i paid for minecraft like hundreds of others with the same problem but there is no one who can help us, this is BS

opdelta
    opdelta

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:20 PM

IKR! I tried thousands of times to send a support ticket to [email protected] But I never received a reply. I'm now stuck with an annoying troll face skin... =\

opdelta
    opdelta

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:31 AM

bump