Puxido
    Puxido

Carpenter

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:36 PM

View PostEmptyCans, on 28 October 2012 - 06:34 PM, said:

Time for an update!

Ok, just to give a little feedback yes I am going to update this mod, and yes I am working on it as we speak, the next update will probably be for 1.3.2 AND 1.4.2 and it is coming soon. The update has taken this long for a couple reasons, mostly I have been busy with real life stuff, I am also having to pretty much rewrite my mod from the ground up and since I am not nearly as talented as many of the other modders on here I have been slowly figuring out how to work things with very little reference. That all being said I am trying my best and I do appreciate the support and patience you have been giving me so keep it up Posted Image

Also, I have decided to make some big changes to my mod to make it a little better so expect so new cool stuff coming soon!
Thats great! just out of curiosity, how is your irc comming?

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

EmptyCans

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:56 PM

View PostPuxido, on 21 November 2012 - 08:36 PM, said:

Thats great! just out of curiosity, how is your irc comming?
Well I just was looking into it and when the next update comes out hopefully I'll have a channel up and running.

Speaking of which, I am hoping to have it done some time tonight :D just finishing up the blending system. That being said, the update is going to be for 1.3.2 and it will probably be very unstable but something is better then nothing right?
Check out my mod!
Posted Image

Puxido
    Puxido

Carpenter

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:22 AM

View PostEmptyCans, on 23 November 2012 - 11:56 PM, said:

Well I just was looking into it and when the next update comes out hopefully I'll have a channel up and running.

Speaking of which, I am hoping to have it done some time tonight Posted Image just finishing up the blending system. That being said, the update is going to be for 1.3.2 and it will probably be very unstable but something is better then nothing right?
ya that is true :)

Posted Image

michikiller
  • Minecraft: michikilla

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:42 PM

Can you Told me please ,when the update will be realeased and for which minecraft it will be ? (1.3.2 ??  1.4.2 ?? 1.4.5 ?? :)

uldis951
  • Minecraft: uldis951

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:46 PM

WHY IS TI 1.2.5
Posted Image

Puxido
    Puxido

Carpenter

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:50 PM

View PostEmptyCans, on 23 November 2012 - 11:56 PM, said:

Speaking of which, I am hoping to have it done some time tonight Posted Image just finishing up the blending system. That being said, the update is going to be for 1.3.2 and it will probably be very unstable but something is better then nothing right?
Its been a few days since this post. im not trying to be rude if i am, but im just wondering if you ran into trouble with the blending system?

Posted Image

EmptyCans

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:25 PM

View PostPuxido, on 30 November 2012 - 06:50 PM, said:

Its been a few days since this post. im not trying to be rude if i am, but im just wondering if you ran into trouble with the blending system?

well that and i did not get the code done in time before a long road trip back home :/
Check out my mod!
Posted Image

Puxido
    Puxido

Carpenter

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:06 PM

View PostEmptyCans, on 30 November 2012 - 08:25 PM, said:

well that and i did not get the code done in time before a long road trip back home :/
oh, well i hope it gets easier for you :)

Posted Image

gleb1325
    gleb1325

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:05 PM

Where are you.I like your mod.Make update!!!!

Puxido
    Puxido

Carpenter

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:36 PM

View Postgleb1325, on 02 December 2012 - 10:05 PM, said:

Where are you.I like your mod.Make update!!!!
Dear sir, do you read what people post in a forum or do you just post your rude crap?
Emptycans is working hard on the mod and you shouldnt be so selfish.

Posted Image

Idiotproductions

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:24 PM

Emptycans! Just saying in the minecon mojang say that for 1.5 uptdate they will change the hoole client so don't hurry to upload the mod...
Posted Image

jaker123
    jaker123

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Minecraft: pgray57

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:32 AM

How long till next update? i cant wait! great mod! :3

Posted Image

gleb1325
    gleb1325

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:32 PM

Make it for minecraft 1.4.5(not 1.3.2)please.Because 1.4.5 is the last update. 1.3.2 older version
please add server version too

BlueJackG
  • Minecraft: BlueJackG

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:55 PM

Hi, EmptyCans! How is your mod going? Can you give us an update? I really want to try it! :)
Good luck with that! :D

Peace!

gleb1325
    gleb1325

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:29 PM

I want to play this mod on server!I'm waiting for it for six months.This mod is pretty cool!Where is updates?

henrik645
  • Minecraft: henrik645

Posted 15 December 2012 - 03:53 PM

Calm everyone! I´m sure it will come out soon.=) Keep up the good work!
Not native English

BlueJackG
  • Minecraft: BlueJackG

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:35 AM

View Posthenrik645, on 15 December 2012 - 03:53 PM, said:

Calm everyone! I´m sure it will come out soon.=) Keep up the good work!

Yeah, we're waiting. If you need help, I can give you a hand on that! :)

derik_william

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:58 PM

buuuuaaaaaaaa  i cant wait to a update did you get um trouble updating this?
Razor and BF 4 are  raffling a personalized pc, link: http://splur.gy/r/fHtL9/r/2DHyKmJ1ybV

TimSmith
    TimSmith

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:48 PM

I know you've better things to do than cater to some online internet people such as myself, but your fans have been waiting for a long time. Could we get a possible release date, please? It must be a pain in the ass to program it; especially since minecraft keeps updating rapidly. But if you could let us know where you stand in terms of completion, that would be nice. I really do enjoy your mod and hope you keep up the good work.

Thanks

EmptyCans

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:22 AM

View PostTimSmith, on 03 January 2013 - 07:48 PM, said:

I know you've better things to do than cater to some online internet people such as myself, but your fans have been waiting for a long time. Could we get a possible release date, please? It must be a pain in the ass to program it; especially since minecraft keeps updating rapidly. But if you could let us know where you stand in terms of completion, that would be nice. I really do enjoy your mod and hope you keep up the good work.

Thanks

Ok so I know I have been pretty much dead on here lately so I think an update is way over due. The issue right now with the mod is that I just haven't been able to keep up the updates because of a bunch of irl stuff going on. That all being said I do plan on working on and finishing the mod, in fact I just picked it back up finally. However, I have decided to make some major improvements to the mod (making it more realistic and useful) that will severely put me back timewise.

My solution to all of this is that the mod is going to be in "alpha" status for a little bit (meaning very limited and buggy) and I will add small features to the mod over time until it is complete. I am also going to have a IRC channel set up so that with every little release I can get feed back from all of you :)

The first alpha release will be coming in the next few days, my goal is to start with the new crop system and blending system so don't expect to be able to smoke in the first couple updates. I know that kinda sucks and defeats the purpose of the mod but if I am being honest this is the best way for me to get back into the habit of coding because I have been getting a little burnt out on it lol.

Also big thanks to anyone who has stuck around this long and to everyone saying nice things to me, I really do appreciate it!
Check out my mod!
Posted Image