[32X HD] [1.7ISH!] LAST DAYS-[300,000+ downloads!] [Miss you Comply_Cat!]

last days texture pack post apocalyptic

• Please log in to reply
4121 replies to this topic

kingskyler1997
  • Minecraft: Xx_KING_97_xX

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:32 PM

View PostFroman, on 16 January 2013 - 11:25 PM, said:

Used the electric tools that kingskyler did as a base for the other ones and improved the ones he did slightly
Spoiler:
-snip-

I actually made the chainsaw way better and never posted it, I'll go grab it now

Actually here's all I got done

item_0
Posted Image

bronze_1
Posted Image

bronze_2
Posted Image
I took the idea of pre-event combat armor for this one

nano_1
Posted Image

nano_2
Posted Image
I suck at icons can someone else do those for bronze and nano armor?

Also the hazmat suit should be an in-tact suit white one that the pig men wear since it protects against fire and lets you breathe under water. If that already exists as an alt texture can someone get it for me?

Here's a micro block tank and a bronze armor preview:
Spoiler:

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

frightmare44
  • Minecraft: frightmare44

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:54 AM

Used the electric tools that kingskyler did as a base for the other ones and improved the ones he did slightly
Spoiler:

Also if everyone's going to be complaining about he compass textures than ill do them
Spoiler:

-edit-
I keep forgetting to mention that the golem textures for thaumcraft don't need to be resized fromt he default as they are at the correct texture scale for a 32x texture pack/
THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH FROMAN (it took me an hour to do the first clock Posted Image )

also the white hazmat suit is in the old custimiser i think and good work on the bronze armor my jumpsuit wasnt working very well :I

Also comply bronze armor and the solor helmet and quantum armor and nano armor along with the kevlar armor and  the hazmat suit the white one that kingskyler wants all go into the armor folder then into another folder called ic2 darkmatter and red matter are in the normal armor folder and the ee folder then in art then in armor folder just so you know saying you asked earlier

also we have a couple new armors to add to the list if we do ftb mod pack we need the gravi suit adavanced lappak ultimate lappak ultimate solor helmet and long fall boots and boots of the traveller for thaumcraft ( i looked threw all the mods thats all the armor i could find) but then there is also the buttload of items added as well

Posted Image

Comply_cat_Ed

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:05 AM

Spoiler:

Also if everyone's going to be complaining about he compass textures than ill do them
Spoiler:

-edit-
I keep forgetting to mention that the golem textures for thaumcraft don't need to be resized fromt he default as they are at the correct texture scale for a 32x texture pack/
Whoops, too late. The golems are already done :) Thanks a lot for doing the clock. Did you have any way of automating it or did you rotate the dial 9001 times and placed it behind a see through copy of the clock each time?

View Postsrgnoodles, on 16 January 2013 - 11:28 PM, said:

computer screens and data readouts, and lots of em
I was hoping for something more specific^^ But thanks anyways

View Postkingskyler1997, on 16 January 2013 - 11:32 PM, said:

I actually made the chainsaw way better and never posted it, I'll go grab it now

Actually here's all I got done

item_0

-snip-

I suck at icons can someone else do those for bronze and nano armor?

Also the hazmat suit should be an in-tact suit white one that the pig men wear since it protects against fire and lets you breathe under water. If that already exists as an alt texture can someone get it for me?

Here's a micro block tank and a bronze armor preview:
Spoiler:
Whoa, that's one cool looking tank. Awesome. Here is the white hazmat suit:
Posted ImagePosted Image

View Postfrightmare44, on 17 January 2013 - 05:54 AM, said:

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH FROMAN (it took me an hour to do the first clock Posted Image )

also the white hazmat suit is in the old custimiser i think and good work on the bronze armor my jumpsuit wasnt working very well :I

Also comply bronze armor and the solor helmet and quantum armor and nano armor along with the kevlar armor and  the hazmat suit the white one that kingskyler wants all go into the armor folder then into another folder called ic2 darkmatter and red matter are in the normal armor folder and the ee folder then in art then in armor folder just so you know saying you asked earlier

also we have a couple new armors to add to the list if we do ftb mod pack we need the gravi suit adavanced lappak ultimate lappak ultimate solor helmet and long fall boots and boots of the traveller for thaumcraft ( i looked threw all the mods thats all the armor i could find) but then there is also the buttload of items added as well
So solar helmet, quantum armor, nano armor, kevlar armor and hazmat armor go LastDays.zip/armor/ic2
Darkmatter and red matter go in LastDays.zip/armor/ee/art/armor   ????

No improvement without criticism. Check out my adventure map and give me some feedback :)

Posted Image

frightmare44

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:46 AM

View PostComply_cat_Ed, on 17 January 2013 - 09:05 AM, said:

So solar helmet, quantum armor, nano armor, kevlar armor and hazmat armor go LastDays.zip/armor/ic2
Darkmatter and red matter go in LastDays.zip/armor/ee/art/armor   ????
yes and no the ic2 stuff is correct but the darkmatter just goes into the armor folder and then a copy of it goes into ee/art/armor

Posted Image

dereksmith
    dereksmith

Redstone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 555 posts
  • Minecraft: xemnasvii

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:57 PM

Views and downloads have been sky rocketing! ~2,000 downloads past 3 days and ~4,000 views.
Posted Image

Immortus
  • Location: (England) Behind you. That's right, I am invisible.

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:57 PM

Awesome textures. I love these.

One thing I would say is that I am not particularly fond of the fire texture- it would be cool if it looked more like regular fire. But that's just me. This is a very, very awesome texture pack.
If you like an epic adventure, why not check out my Minecraft fan-fic, Lord of Shadows? (Click on banner)
Posted Image

Comply_cat_Ed

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:04 PM

View PostImmortus, on 17 January 2013 - 04:57 PM, said:

Awesome textures. I love these.

One thing I would say is that I am not particularly fond of the fire texture- it would be cool if it looked more like regular fire. But that's just me. This is a very, very awesome texture pack.
Thanks for the feedback on the fire texture Posted Image You're the first to comment so have a cookie or something Posted Image

Snapshot time again. We need:
An icon for "Minecart with Hopper" Done
a Dropper texture Done
a shrubbery

Edit: Someone who will name me all the armor textures that have been posted within the last 4 pages. Sorry, I just can't find the proper name for most of them...

Edited by Comply_cat_Ed, 17 January 2013 - 05:48 PM.

No improvement without criticism. Check out my adventure map and give me some feedback :)

Posted Image

Immortus
  • Location: (England) Behind you. That's right, I am invisible.

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:29 PM

View PostComply_cat_Ed, on 17 January 2013 - 05:04 PM, said:

Thanks for the feedback on the fire texture Posted Image You're the first to comment so have a cookie or something Posted Image

Snapshot time again. We need:
An icon for "Minecart with Hopper"
a Dropper texture
a shrubbery

Edit: Someone who will name me all the armor textures that have been posted within the last 4 pages. Sorry, I just can't find the proper name for most of them...
No problem, I like cookies. By the way, just out of interest... Who is helping out on the texture pack? Is it all community made? (apart from Doku and History.)
If you like an epic adventure, why not check out my Minecraft fan-fic, Lord of Shadows? (Click on banner)
Posted Image

kingskyler1997

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:49 PM

All of my armor textures are named and go in the ic2 folder inside of the armor folder
Posted Image

Dr_appleman
  • Minecraft: Dr_appleman

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:51 PM

View PostImmortus, on 17 January 2013 - 05:29 PM, said:

No problem, I like cookies. By the way, just out of interest... Who is helping out on the texture pack? Is it all community made? (apart from Doku and History.)

The lore and texture pack are both community made.
Founder and owner of EvilCorp.

Comply_cat_Ed

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:56 PM

View PostImmortus, on 17 January 2013 - 05:29 PM, said:

Well Doku started it somewhen in alpha (methinks). History was in charge during alpha and beta. He vanished for some time and Croco15 and Halphprice took over for him. History returned shortly before the 1.0.0 full release only to vanish again. (all that info without guarantee)
After that dereksmith took over and turned it into a community pack. Everyone can help. At the moment it's mostly frightmare44, kingskyler, Froman and me who contribute textures, but there are others like srgnoodles or kolver88 who contribute to the lore thread or sound pack respectivly.
You're welcome to help if you want to.

Edit: @kingskyler What about the hazmat suit and the exoskeletton. What are their exact names. Also is the darkmatter armor really named darkmatter1 or darkmatter_1?

Edited by Comply_cat_Ed, 17 January 2013 - 06:10 PM.

Posted Image

frightmare44

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:34 PM

View PostComply_cat_Ed, on 17 January 2013 - 05:56 PM, said:

Well Doku started it somewhen in alpha (methinks). History was in charge during alpha and beta. He vanished for some time and Croco15 and Halphprice took over for him. History returned shortly before the 1.0.0 full release only to vanish again. (all that info without guarantee)
After that dereksmith took over and turned it into a community pack. Everyone can help. At the moment it's mostly frightmare44, kingskyler, Froman and me who contribute textures, but there are others like srgnoodles or kolver88 who contribute to the lore thread or sound pack respectivly.
You're welcome to help if you want to.

Edit: @kingskyler What about the hazmat suit and the exoskeletton. What are their exact names. Also is the darkmatter armor really named darkmatter1 or darkmatter_1?
um i think that its darkmatter_1 i am sick so its made doing stuff like thinking a bit of a challenge sorry.

Posted Image

Comply_cat_Ed

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:50 PM

View Postfrightmare44, on 17 January 2013 - 06:34 PM, said:

um i think that its darkmatter_1 i am sick so its made doing stuff like thinking a bit of a challenge sorry.
Get well soon Posted Image

What about the exoskeleton and the white hazmat suit? Does anyone know their name?

Posted Image

frightmare44

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:01 PM

View PostComply_cat_Ed, on 17 January 2013 - 06:50 PM, said:

Get well soon Posted Image

What about the exoskeleton and the white hazmat suit? Does anyone know their name?
um i think its just hazmat_1 and hasmat_2 and i dont really now about the exo armor but i think it might be exo_1 and exo_2 i think

Posted Image

frightmare44

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:01 PM

i noticed we needed nightvision goggles for feed the beast so here is something just made i already correctly named it and it belongs to the armor/ic2 folder
Posted Image

Posted Image

Comply_cat_Ed

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:06 PM

I doubt its name is fCcV4.png ... I think your image hoster renamed it

Posted Image

frightmare44

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:16 PM

View PostComply_cat_Ed, on 17 January 2013 - 08:06 PM, said:

I doubt its name is fCcV4.png ... I think your image hoster renamed it
oh ya i guess they did oh well anyways its nightvision_1 we need to figure out what to do with the portal mod are we going to leave it as aperture or what

Posted Image

Comply_cat_Ed

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:26 PM

View Postfrightmare44, on 17 January 2013 - 08:16 PM, said:

oh ya i guess they did oh well anyways its nightvision_1 we need to figure out what to do with the portal mod are we going to leave it as aperture or what
What does it add appart from a portal gun and the long fall boot? I guess we could change it to O.I or Croc Co. (Croc was more advanced with portals) but we could also leave it be and concentrate on other mods first. I'm blissfully ignorant about what mods we've started and what still needs to be taken care of...

Posted Image

frightmare44

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:32 PM

View PostComply_cat_Ed, on 17 January 2013 - 08:26 PM, said:

What does it add appart from a portal gun and the long fall boot? I guess we could change it to O.I or Croc Co. (Croc was more advanced with portals) but we could also leave it be and concentrate on other mods first. I'm blissfully ignorant about what mods we've started and what still needs to be taken care of...
lets see it adds like 5 different portal guns long fall boots a glados potatoe a companion cube and the normal cube and all the other junk from portal test chambers like the turrets the jump pads the discouragement beam and that one field of particles that removes your portals.

--Edit-- in the version for feed the beast the discouragement beam is replaced by the high energy pellet dispenser

Posted Image

kingskyler1997

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:12 PM

View PostComply_cat_Ed, on 17 January 2013 - 09:05 AM, said:

Whoa, that's one cool looking tank. Awesome. Here is the white hazmat suit:
Posted ImagePosted Image

Is there also icons for this?

here is all mod support again: http://www.mediafire...ww6e59mrtvpljec
I should also add that I supported most of wireless redstone mod in this with  lordbrigadier's 3 block textures for it. I didn't do addons but the folder is there if any one is interested i think.
Posted Image