Dillon
    Dillon

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 315 posts
  • Minecraft: killer804

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:30 PM

View Postfoevajdawg, on 09 April 2012 - 06:20 PM, said:

ok hi guys im foevajdawg and my message on my minecraft when i try to join your amazing server is "somehow i do not think you have changed" and i do not know what that means Posted Image i really like your server and it is the only server i play on.  Please make me able to come back in.  I do pvp but i have never done anything horrible like xray. Please consider this unban. Im reallly srrry if I did anything that you didnt like. i really am. so please let me back i love that server and the staff really is amazing.
Please use this:
IGN:
Current rank on the server:
Reason you were banned:
Warden that issued your ban: (Include time zone)Why you deserve to be unbanned:
Any additional information:

Register or log in to remove.

Deathsdoorsmash

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:47 PM

IGN: Deathsdoorsmash
Current rank on the server: Free
Reason you were banned: Spam (Only said one thing)
Warden that issued your ban: I don't know
(Include time zone)Why you deserve to be unbanned: EST. First, I only said one thing in chat. Second, I was never given a warning or muted. Also, I am sorry for saying the one line of chat and it won't happen again.
.Any additional information: I don't feel I was rightly banned (permanently) because this is my first spam offense, (even though I only said one thing in chat) and I wasn't given a warning or muted. Also, I'm very sorry and it won't happen again.

Komoto31

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:59 PM

Dear admins, I have been banned for no reason.I really do enjoy your srver and believe i have followed
all rules.Thanks a million for even giving this appeal a chance :) Without your server I am lifeless :P
IGN:komoto31
Current rank on the server: Free :D
Reason you were banned:Unknown ......
Warden that issued your ban:Unknown aswell i was just randomly banned for 5 days  
(Include time zone)Why you deserve to be unbanned:I did not break any rules and at least deserve to know why
i was banned and my time zone is utc-4
Any additional information: I was on this morning pvping for a hour or so :P (my favorite thing to do :D)
left to go for a walk  and eat some lunch. and when i was back i was banned for 5 days...-_-

Tyvm For reading this i hope to see you all again on your great server :P

Edited by Komoto31, 09 April 2012 - 10:00 PM.

Posted Image

Dillon
    Dillon

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:36 PM

View PostKomoto31, on 09 April 2012 - 09:59 PM, said:

Dear admins, I have been banned for no reason.I really do enjoy your srver and believe i have followed
all rules.Thanks a million for even giving this appeal a chance Posted Image Without your server I am lifeless Posted Image
IGN:komoto31
Current rank on the server: Free Posted Image
Warden that issued your ban:Unknown aswell i was just randomly banned for 5 days  
(Include time zone)Why you deserve to be unbanned:I did not break any rules and at least deserve to know why
i was banned and my time zone is utc-4
Any additional information: I was on this morning pvping for a hour or so Posted Image (my favorite thing to do Posted Image)
left to go for a walk  and eat some lunch. and when i was back i was banned for 5 days...Posted Image

Tyvm For reading this i hope to see you all again on your great server Posted Image
unbanned

View Postfoevajdawg, on 08 April 2012 - 09:34 PM, said:

IGN: Foevajdawg
Reason you were banned: X-raying???
Warden that issued your ban: no clue..
(Include time zone)Why you deserve to be unbanned: I was banned at somewhere between 10:19 and 11:20 in EST. I deserve to be unbanned because i do not know how i was xraying because i was at my mob spawner when i logged off. I have never xrayed and I do not even know how to install the mod. I am very truly sorry if I caused any trouble to anyone somehow but I was not xraying. If im in a mine i random mine and barely find anything. Posted Image , but i started digging down underground at free and found this mob spawner that i was at. I did not xray just to make that clear and i was logged off when i was banned? I spend countless hours on this server and really love everyone on it. Please consider this unban and let me back on because I truly do not know how i was xraying.Thank you. Please define how I was xraying in a reply if you truly think i was. Thanks again and please unban.
Foevajdawg
Any additional information: I am very confused. I logged on and was banned for xray even though i have never used it in my life. Please help.
unbanned

Dillon
    Dillon

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:46 PM

View PostDeathsdoorsmash, on 09 April 2012 - 07:47 PM, said:

IGN: Deathsdoorsmash
Reason you were banned: Spam (Only said one thing)
Warden that issued your ban: I don't know
(Include time zone)Why you deserve to be unbanned: EST. First, I only said one thing in chat. Second, I was never given a warning or muted. Also, I am sorry for saying the one line of chat and it won't happen again.
.Any additional information: I don't feel I was rightly banned (permanently) because this is my first spam offense, (even though I only said one thing in chat) and I wasn't given a warning or muted. Also, I'm very sorry and it won't happen again.
you were warned before hand you did not listen.

MineEngineer

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:55 PM

Great Server!

~Quote my post if you want a reply~

MCF Rules: Here!

Dillon
    Dillon

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:59 PM

New players welcome! come join now!!!

wackallu
    wackallu

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Minecraft: wackallu

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:00 AM

View Postharrisluke, on 09 April 2012 - 03:43 PM, said:

1) IGN:harrisluke
2) Your age:13
3) Your current rank:free
4) How long have you been playing Trapped? (Minimum of 3 days) about 4 weeks

5) Have you read the Server, prison, and Guard Rules? Yes I have read all rules
6) Any experience with the prison genre? Yes I am

7) What is your time zone?nsw aus
8) Why are you the best choice for guard? I am the best choice for guard because i am good at pvp.

And know how deal with jerks and such i know what to do when something big comes up.
I dont abuse power and i hhave been a guard on a diffrent server
Accepted :D :D :D
Posted Image

MineEngineer

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:28 AM

Best Server Ever!

3picMudkipz
  • Minecraft: 3picMudkipz

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:03 AM

1) IGN: 3picMudkipz
2) Your age: 14
3) Your current rank: A Block
4) How long have you been playing Trapped? (Minimum of 3 days) 2 Weeks
5) Have you read the Server, prison, and Guard Rules? Yes and I agree
6) Any experience with the prison genre? I have only played on one other prison server
7) What is your time zone? AEST (Australian)
8) Why are you the best choice for guard? I am pretty good at PvP and enforcing the law. I am also a good choice because I can get on when most other guards can't
I think you guys missed this last time i posted it :P
I <3 u 2 ;D

Deathsdoorsmash

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:38 PM

View Posttherealshark, on 09 April 2012 - 10:46 PM, said:

you were warned before hand you did not listen.
I was never given a warning or even a mute, Livodaz was warned, but I was not, because I never had spammed before.

Tmoney41
    Tmoney41

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:38 PM

IGN... Tmoney41
Reason you were banneed....Spamming
Current rank.... C-BLOCK
Warden that issued the ban....Do not know.
EST 6:20/not very sure
  I desirve to be unbanned because i was caught up in to moment and was mad and i didnt mean to spam. I just joined the server and i got unfairly killed more than once by the same person. It was abuse and i wasnt very pleased that the guards didnt stop this kid from killing me. If i become unbaned i promise to be on my best behavior. I really think this server is amazing in every way and all my friends play on it and i would also want to enjoy the fun with them. So if you could please consider my kind appeal that would be nice! Thank You-Tmoney41

canadian_pooper

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:23 PM

plz bann str3 he is hacking and shot me with aa wood sword  in the no pvp area in 1 hit plz help with the hacks

popory1992

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:40 PM

IGN:CNCA87
Current rank on the server:B Block
Reason you were banned:Swearing
Warden that issued your ban: I dont know
(Include time zone)Why you deserve to be unbanned:Atlantic Time, Fredericton; I was killed buy someone with full diamond enchanted armor even though they were onlyb block(Str3) and he killed me and took my 10 diamonds, diamond sword, 2 stacks of cactus and a full set of gold armor. I respawned and asked him to  give me my things back, and he said no and called me a f*****g B***h, so  i called him a @$$ and i was the one that got banned. I was not in the wrong, and that word isnt as bad as the other words.
Any additional information:I have friends in high places on the server.

View Postcanadian_pooper, on 10 April 2012 - 08:23 PM, said:

plz bann str3 he is hacking and shot me with aa wood sword  in the no pvp area in 1 hit plz help with the hacks
str3 sux. he called me a f*****g b***h and kikked me and took my stuff by hacking.

Komoto31

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:46 PM

View Postpopory1992, on 10 April 2012 - 11:40 PM, said:

(Include time zone)Why you deserve to be unbanned:Atlantic Time, Fredericton; I was killed buy someone with full diamond enchanted armor even though they were onlyb block(Str3) and he killed me and took my 10 diamonds, diamond sword, 2 stacks of cactus and a full set of gold armor. I respawned and asked him to  give me my things back, and he said no and called me a f*****g B***h, so  i called him a @$$ and i was the one that got banned. I was not in the wrong, and that word isnt as bad as the other words.

str3 sux. he called me a f*****g b***h and kikked me and took my stuff by hacking.
and he hacked killed me too.
Posted Image

zombies1012345
  • Minecraft: Zombies1012
  • Xbox:Not saying

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:08 AM

View Postpopory1992, on 10 April 2012 - 11:40 PM, said:

Ok I'm coming back in now

superx76
    superx76

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 606 posts
  • Minecraft: superx76
  • Xbox:superx76

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:17 AM

all rules.
IGN:superx76
Current rank on the server: B
Warden that issued your ban:Unknown aswell i was just randomly banned for 3 days
(Include time zone)Why you deserve to be unbanned: beause i didnt do anything i woke up one morning decided to play on the server and it sayed banned for 3 days (USA cst)
Any additional information: it happend before for 12 hours which i handled well but 3 days for no reason makes me rage

MineEngineer

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:51 AM

Great Server!

zombies1012345
  • Minecraft: Zombies1012
  • Xbox:Not saying

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:45 AM

Wack is the best :) <3

Dillon
    Dillon

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:38 PM

View PostTmoney41, on 10 April 2012 - 07:38 PM, said:

IGN... Tmoney41
Reason you were banneed....Spamming
Current rank.... C-BLOCK
Warden that issued the ban....Do not know.
EST 6:20/not very sure
  I desirve to be unbanned because i was caught up in to moment and was mad and i didnt mean to spam. I just joined the server and i got unfairly killed more than once by the same person. It was abuse and i wasnt very pleased that the guards didnt stop this kid from killing me. If i become unbaned i promise to be on my best behavior. I really think this server is amazing in every way and all my friends play on it and i would also want to enjoy the fun with them. So if you could please consider my kind appeal that would be nice! Thank You-Tmoney41
Unbanned