• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[help] left and right click not working properly

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

allHailtheTwig

Posted 26 February 2012 - 02:50 AM

so I'm going along, minding my own business, when suddenly i left click on a stack, and it moves straight to my inventory. i can now no longer pick up any stack or item, it just moves it straight to my inventory or hotbar, and right clicking has the exact same effect. can anyone tell me how to fix this?
Interested in getting some creative building or writing done for a large RPG server? head over HERE to apply!

Register or log in to remove.

willrule123
  • Minecraft: willrule123

Posted 26 February 2012 - 02:52 AM

Just close minecraft, and then run it again. Don't worry it sometimes happens to me.  :P

Server Administrator + Java Coder + Gamer

Need help with Java Code? PM me.

Fidelmios
  • Minecraft: Fidelmios

Posted 26 February 2012 - 03:01 AM

Mac or PC?

because Macs sometimes wanna do that, but only when you aren't clicked on the screen. Stupid question ya, but you know could happen :/

Posted Image

KaizenNeko
  • Minecraft: KaizenNeko

Posted 26 February 2012 - 03:59 AM

Casis_Brightwater is on to something. Maybe not so much as it's physically stuck, but if you're using Windows then IT might be what has them stuck.

There is an accessibility option called "Sticky Keys" that tends to be a nuisance. If you hear a beep or chirp while playing, that's probably what it is. It's usually found in Accessibility Options/Ease of Access (depending on what version of Windows).

It's the ears, right?
Girls just love the fuzzy ears! Nyao~! Posted Image