• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Villager trading

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

minecraft4ever12345

Posted 24 February 2012 - 07:08 AM

Hi its me again.I took some advice from the comments and i have now expanding on this idea and i am also no longer requesting it as an update but as a mod.
So i am looking for any willing people to create this mod for me for free. It may not be exactly as i asked but that does not matter but preferably it would be nice to have it very close.

Villagers trading.

So like you went to a villager right clicked on him. Then a box would pop up with two sections one section yours and one the traders. And depending on what type of villager he is (e.g. a librarian) he would have a certain type of resource in his section and you could click on your item you wished to trade and it would show how much of the traders resources (items) you would receive for giving the trader that item. To give the item just drag and drop the item into the traders section and automatically the traders resources would replace the traded item or go  in the nearest available spot. The trader (villager) would have a limit on how much stock he had and every day (in the game) his stock would replenish. It would be nice to have multiple types of traders like miner or woodchoppers.

Also might i add that could you use the villagers already installed on minecraft? If so i would be very thankful.
and one last thing may you please let it available for mac

Thanks everyone again.

Register or log in to remove.

Frederik4800
  • Minecraft: Frederik4800

Posted 24 February 2012 - 07:16 AM

Here's another comment you should listen to! This is not the right forum to an idea of a mod!

Minecraft Forum> Mapping and Modding> Requests / Ideas For Mods

Is the right forum for it.
If my post helped you, click the Posted Image to help me out too.
Or if you have another reason to do it.

Drinmodder

Posted 27 February 2012 - 10:35 PM

try this
it isn't exactly what you described, but its a mod that i made a while ago.try it out it gives villagers trade options.