[1.6.4] Herblore Mod™ V2.1g [Finally Updated!]

herblore weed mod

• Please log in to reply
2835 replies to this topic

calebmanley
  • Minecraft: calebmanley

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:04 AM

View PostBartemor, on 17 February 2013 - 12:28 AM, said:

Any chance of it being SMP before the next MC update?
I'm not making in promises.

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Bartemor
    Bartemor

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:04 AM

View Postcalebmanley, on 17 February 2013 - 01:04 AM, said:

I'm not making in promises.

Allright, thats fine. Just wondering for a few reasons. Love this mod btw.

petrus4
    petrus4

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 798 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:26 PM

Just got my new primary growroom put in last night.

Posted Image

Almost ready for harvest again, as you can see.  This is a new save; I recently had a catastrophic loss due to ID mismatches with Universal Electricity, unfortunately, so I have had to start again from my old vanilla backup.

Posted Image

My smaller secondary room.  This was originally a wheat farm which I've converted, due to being able to make hemp seed flour into bread, via Custom Stuff and Pam's HarvestCraft.  As I've already mentioned before, I don't use this mod primarily for the smoking aspects, but for industrial hemp.  Redpower 2 includes canvas now, and I can make a recipe to produce string from Toke with Custom Stuff, that I can then turn into the Canvas from that mod, which I can in turn use to produce insulated cable from Universal Electricity.

I've thought seriously, recently, about whether or not it would be difficult to formally integrate my Custom Stuff recipes, into an actual mod.  I think it would primarily end up being an addon for Forestry; but it would include recipes for string, and optional integration with both Redpower 2 and Ropes+, both of which I use, if the user had those mods installed.  I might have to talk to SirSengir about this.

The other reason why I bring this up, though, is because I know Caleb has said that he has lost inspiration to maintain the mod.  My problem at the moment is that I have absolutely no knowledge of Java, so that might hold me back a bit...but if I was able to learn some, I'd like to try my hand at this.  I feel that a dedicated industrial hemp mod, outside of Better than Wolves, is something that the community probably needs.

Posted Image

calebmanley

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:17 PM

View Postpetrus4, on 19 February 2013 - 03:26 PM, said:

Just got my new primary growroom put in last night.

Posted Image

Almost ready for harvest again, as you can see.  This is a new save; I recently had a catastrophic loss due to ID mismatches with Universal Electricity, unfortunately, so I have had to start again from my old vanilla backup.

Posted Image

My smaller secondary room.  This was originally a wheat farm which I've converted, due to being able to make hemp seed flour into bread, via Custom Stuff and Pam's HarvestCraft.  As I've already mentioned before, I don't use this mod primarily for the smoking aspects, but for industrial hemp.  Redpower 2 includes canvas now, and I can make a recipe to produce string from Toke with Custom Stuff, that I can then turn into the Canvas from that mod, which I can in turn use to produce insulated cable from Universal Electricity.

I've thought seriously, recently, about whether or not it would be difficult to formally integrate my Custom Stuff recipes, into an actual mod.  I think it would primarily end up being an addon for Forestry; but it would include recipes for string, and optional integration with both Redpower 2 and Ropes+, both of which I use, if the user had those mods installed.  I might have to talk to SirSengir about this.

The other reason why I bring this up, though, is because I know Caleb has said that he has lost inspiration to maintain the mod.  My problem at the moment is that I have absolutely no knowledge of Java, so that might hold me back a bit...but if I was able to learn some, I'd like to try my hand at this.  I feel that a dedicated industrial hemp mod, outside of Better than Wolves, is something that the community probably needs.

Ah nice!
As I said above, there is a surprise coming soon. ;)

Posted Image

Phaze49
    Phaze49

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:08 AM

Could you send me the link to download this mod? please and thank you.

Dothecreep101

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:53 AM

LOVE THE MOD! i tried learning to make mods and this was ganna be the first one i made but u did a better job than i ever would have. I have a few suggestions, some may be way too hard or impossible but here they are. First, u should make multiple different strains of "toke" to grow, each would have a different amount of effect. Second, make it to where you could color the bongs, u have multiple pipes but only 1 bong, just sayin it would be cool. last i think u should make joints, stackable, it only makes sense since they are so small. those are my suggesyions take them, or leave them, eather way the mod is awsome. Peace

calebmanley

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:36 AM

View PostDothecreep101, on 20 February 2013 - 06:53 AM, said:

LOVE THE MOD! i tried learning to make mods and this was ganna be the first one i made but u did a better job than i ever would have. I have a few suggestions, some may be way too hard or impossible but here they are. First, u should make multiple different strains of "toke" to grow, each would have a different amount of effect. Second, make it to where you could color the bongs, u have multiple pipes but only 1 bong, just sayin it would be cool. last i think u should make joints, stackable, it only makes sense since they are so small. those are my suggesyions take them, or leave them, eather way the mod is awsome. Peace
Cheers!
Im never going to add strains.
I dont think coloring bongs would be a good idea, since they are made of glass.
I think I may make joints at least stackable to 4.

Posted Image

badstar4

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:24 AM

Went to look at this but this is not herblore at all just saying this is more of a drug mod.
Posted Image

ckrazy420

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:41 AM

Wondering what the suprise is, and couldn't find a way to unclog the grinder, epic mod love it.

illusiveBean

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:16 AM

I think this is a great mod, i alway have it installed,

good things to add
  • Grow Lights
  • Fans
  • A cross joint (like on pineapple express)
  • A drug dealer
  • Some more cool things to make the mod bigger

Great mod tho, keep working on it please

Ryulightorb

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:46 PM

Can you change the name its not really a herblore mod more like a weed mod.

calebmanley

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:17 PM

View Postbadstar4, on 20 February 2013 - 08:24 AM, said:

Went to look at this but this is not herblore at all just saying this is more of a drug mod.
It is a herb.

View Postckrazy420, on 21 February 2013 - 04:41 AM, said:

Wondering what the suprise is, and couldn't find a way to unclog the grinder, epic mod love it.
You just need to hold right click with it in your hand. Thanks!

View PostRyulightorb, on 21 February 2013 - 12:46 PM, said:

Can you change the name its not really a herblore mod more like a weed mod.
Its been called herblore since june 2011.
I am not going to change it.

Posted Image

ZupaDuppa

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:24 AM

for some reason the enchanted books icon is replaced by the bong sphere icon, same with the sandpaper icon with the leather tunic icon. Great mod by the way, really enjoying i!

Demetri Cyvka
  • Minecraft: DemetriCyvka
  • Xbox:TatteredHorizon

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:30 AM

I tried installing the Pre-release of the mod, but it crashed on me? I was using the latest version of Forge and OptiFine...

Also, I know you said you wouldn;t add anything "artificial", but what about mushrooms, psilocybin?
Posted Image<-- CLICK IT! DO IT.... friend <3

polki1212

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:48 AM

So can't I get this mod when i have forge?

LvsrsRedDragon

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:44 PM

you should be shamed of yourself. Weed burns your brain until there is nothing else of it, it should be forbidden!
this is a offense to minecraft

polki1212

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:15 PM

Can you do so that forge would work with this cuz I hate it when I need to install modloader so that I can play and when I can't use it with my other mods. I think this mod is awesome but in my opinion it would be better if you can smoke the pipe and joint many times

Demetri Cyvka
  • Minecraft: DemetriCyvka
  • Xbox:TatteredHorizon

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:18 AM

I may, or may not have...gotten a bit carried away with my toke...
Posted Image
Posted Image<-- CLICK IT! DO IT.... friend <3

lionfromzion

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:43 AM

How do i get the kief out of my grinders???

thanks for the mod!

giggilygoo2575

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:18 PM

View Postcalebmanley, on 15 February 2013 - 11:54 PM, said:

I have a surprise coming for you guys!

Finally! I haven't played minecraft for sooo long but if you surprise me with some awesomeness (indica, sativa would make the rest of my minecraft career!) I would play again.

P.s. this is honestly the only reason I play minecraft now. Thanks ;)