Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

A Minecraft Army?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Tanhuynh226
  • Minecraft: tanhuynh226

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:40 PM

So a few days ago, I was thinking about Club Penguin (Lame kids' game) armies and I thought that Minecraft has no armies. So basically, an army is a group of people who battle against each other to defeat each other. Each army starts out with three regions which you can name it whatever you want. In Club Penguin, you fight with snowballs, but in Minecraft, we have swords and bows so it would be more realistic. There would be an official map for a battle which I imagine there would be 2 castles and each team starts out in one of the castles and when this 1 Block of lava touches the ground, the war would begin. There would be 2 stories along with a roof and basement. The basement could hold supplies for battle and the roof would have archers, TNT cannons, and TNT cannon transporters. On the second floor, there would also be archers with dispensers containing fireballs which are coming out in 1.2. There would also be classes too. Using the Classes plugin for Bukkit, we would have 4 Classes: Archer, Knight, Healer, and Destroyer. Archers would have: bow, 5 stacks of 64 arrows, wooden sword, leather helm, and apples. Knights would have: 2 iron swords, 1 stone sword, 16 porkchops, and iron armor. Healer would have: 2 stone swords, lots of food, and maybe a special stick that heals the person you right click (That would require an unnmade-plugin.) Destroyer would have: 3 stacks of 64 tnt, 10 steaks, a stone sword, and a wooden sword. Other plugins you might need are: Essentials. There'd be a website for registering along with a ranks page so people know what position they are (Exp: Leader, Co-Leader, Private, etc...) and the names would be colored as to what class they are. Maybe also a Nation/Empire page (Or whatever you want to call it.) It would have the history of the army, laws, land you own, allies and enemies, and maybe even some stories. BTW, I'm too lazy to make a map so if someone makes one, please share it! I spent a long time on this so please don't say something mean, and if you have any ideas, comment and let me know, and if I like it, I'll put it up! Also, here's the Planet Minecraft link: http://www.planetmin...minecraft-army/ Please Take Time To Give It A Diamond!

I imagine the war and map will be kinda like this

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Ultimate172
  • Minecraft: Ultimate117

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:42 PM

Look, I'm sorry, but this is awful.

Please only begin the first word of each sentence with a capital letter.
Kingdom Realms, a once-popular text-based game
If my post helped you, please click the (+) at the bottom right!

AndyTheRed
  • Location: somewhere in my home in minecraft...where ever it is.
  • Minecraft: AndyTheRed

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:43 PM

other than what the last guy said, this is a wonderful idea, plus i know a plugin to have magic
Camping isn't cheating, it's called strategy. Same with attacking at a range and/or from behind. If you can't learn to be observant of the area, then you will die, and while you were reading this, I shot you in the back. If Facebook, Myspace, and Twitter were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy this into your signature and hope it happens.

jediknightkrazy
  • Minecraft: jediknightkrazy

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:43 PM

AH! Hard to read. you don't capatalize every first letter of each word like this:

Hello My Name Is Jim And I Like Chocolate

Rather this:

Hello my name is Jim and I like chocolate.

If I could read it it sounds like an ok idea. And saying NOT to say something mean is not good. What if it IS bad? You can't stop people expressing opinions lol.
I actually don't need a signature, but then people would think I'm an idiot. So, it's here.

ratelslangen
  • Location: if you read this and i just posted it. im probebly on the interwebz.

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:44 PM

a, i think i hear some runescape stuff here
the title, castle wars, the music, its likely to be from runescape (same kinda musictype),

but, interesting ides, however you should make a mod there you can wear iron armour with the team color
Posted Image

Taizz
    Taizz

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1751 posts
  • Minecraft: Taizzz

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:46 PM

I can read it normally, probably because I usually type like that, it just becomes a habit :/ (No, I'm not doing it now) But yeah, the idea's great, but isn't it basically a Faction Plugin for an SMP Server?

Have I helped you? If I have why not help me back and hit the Posted Image down below? :D

Ghast5504
  • Minecraft: KliPeH

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:49 PM

Sorry, can't read it. My eyes broke after 2 lines. Though war games sound nice. I'm currently making a CtF map myself, then going to make a server out of it with the CtF plugin, and then play it with friends.

Seriously man, tipe wright or not tipe et all.

StreetDancer1
  • Minecraft: StreetDancer1

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:56 PM

Do i really have to read all this? i just watched the video and this idea already exist in my server you can create your own clan and fight other clans to win their base but we are not public now Me advertise much

Posted Image

Tanhuynh226

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:09 PM

I edited the post so only the words that need to be capitalized are capitalized. Sorry if I killed your eyes.
Posted Image

StreetDancer1
  • Minecraft: StreetDancer1

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:12 PM

View PostTanhuynh226, on 21 February 2012 - 06:09 PM, said:

I edited the post so only the words that need to be capitalized are capitalized. Sorry if I killed your eyes.
Whattt whaattt?? i cannot see what you are typing my eyes are killed by your post

Posted Image

Tanhuynh226

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:05 PM

View PostStreetDancer1, on 21 February 2012 - 06:12 PM, said:

Whattt whaattt?? i cannot see what you are typing my eyes are killed by your post
IDK What You're Talkin' About
Posted Image

gusher99
    gusher99

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Minecraft: gusher99

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:48 PM

This is a great idea i wish somebody would do that.

Tanhuynh226

Posted 21 February 2012 - 11:41 PM

View Postgusher99, on 21 February 2012 - 10:48 PM, said:

This is a great idea i wish somebody would do that.
Yea. Hopefully, Someone Will Do It. Hopefully, A Youtube Celebrity Like Yogscast
Posted Image