RadarBro gives you comfort by letting you know where nearby enemies and mobs are.
- The radar shows mobs, players, allies, enemies, and entities. You can toggle each icon on and off to focus on only what you are looking for.
- You can add players as an Ally or an Enemy, and they will show up on your radar as either green or red respectively.
- As you type a player's name to add as an Ally or Enemy, names that match what you are typing based on the players currently in the game will appear to make player entry faster.
- You can toggle on and off Auto Rotation and Player Names.
- The settings for the radar as well as the Ally/Enemy lists are saved in your Minecraft directory at: .minecraft\mods\RadarBro\
-Ability to zoom in and out of radar
-Customizable settings for size, colors, etc.
-Height filter - show only entities above or below what you set
-Notifications - for ally/enemy entering view or nearby creepers
* If you have any other suggestions, please tell me.
(thanks to AntVenom)
(thanks to ChimneySwift11)
(thanks to GameChap)
- Added Horse to radar
- Keybind button won't show in the Controls Menu anymore if the radar is disabled
(Version 2.0 will feature a totally revamped system, including new features such as size customization, more waypoint functionality, and much more.)
RadarBro is dependent on ModLoader. You must also install ModLoader for RadarBro to work.
Download (for 1.6.2):
RadarBro 1.3.2 | RadarBro 1.4.2 | RadarBro 1.4.4 | RadarBro 1.4.5 | RadarBro 1.4.6 | RadarBro 1.5 | RadarBro 1.5.1 | RadarBro 1.5.2
This mod (plugin, a patch to Minecraft source, henceforth "Mod" or "The Mod") is sole property of the Mod author (, henceforth "Owner" or "The Owner"). It may only be mirrored or reposted with advance written permission of the Owner. URL shorteners or other attempts to make money off The Owner's Mod are strictly forbidden without advance written permission. Copyright © 2013 Cali Alec