DOWNLOAD PACK: CLICK ME!
THE SEQUEL TO qPack IS HERE AND THE CROWD GOES WILD! OMGWTFBBQNOWAI!
I pretty much suck at making realistic-looking pixel art, so I decided to make a more simple-style texture pack. The only real problem was that the interwebz is flooded with simple-style packs, so I had to bring something new to the stack. Thats when I came up with the blocky-style terrain pieces, and the rest is, well, history. Thanks to you guys for appreciating my work. Your compliments made it all worth it.
Enough talking... I guess you would like to see the pack, wouldn't you?
Random picture #1.
Random picture #2.
Random picture #3.
The pack in action.
A sandcastle (well, more of a tower) and a beautiful view.
A video demonstrating the qPack, by Durzal. Thank's a lot, Durzal
Another video, by alunoze1993. Thanks
The bugfix is no longer needed since the side grass match the regular grass.
- Uploaded the pack and made you wet your pants in excitement.
- Made the sidegrass smaller.
- Fixed some minor graphical glitches, for example the beds.
- Added the cookie.
- COMPLETELY removed the mobs. I wasn't satisfied with them.
- Added the new items and textures.
- Removed the bugfix download.
- Made the grass and leaves biome-colored, instead of the usual bright green.
- Begun working on the customizer.
[b]DON'T FORGET TO UPDATE TO THE LATEST VERSION!
Have fun, and enjoy my pack!
~ Special thanks to Visioneer for putting together a mixture of qPack 2 and the original pack. Kudos