Latest News Article

Cool small house photo tutorial

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

fusiion_daniel
  • Minecraft: fusiion_daniel

Posted 18 February 2012 - 05:12 PM

Cool small house photo tutorial!
This is a photo tutorial to build my small cool house. I am personally a fan of megabuilds, so this was very different for me. Lets begin!

First, we need to clear some land. The house is 14 block long, 13 blocks wide and 10 blocks high.

Posted Image

We then need to place logs, 4 blocks high and in the positions shown.
Posted Image

We then start adding wooden planks. Please note that the positions are not even all round! Look closely!
Posted Image

We then add more wooden planks and fill in the windows with glass panes.
Posted Image

Next we add our red carpet for the entrance, made from red wool, you will need 9
Posted Image

Still using wool, we add a rug in the center of the floor and the rest is wooden planks
Posted Image

Next, we add our 'appliances'. These include a large chest, a crafting table and two furnaces. Also for decoration we will use a bookshelf and a log pillar
Posted Image

We then add our furnature. You will need 8 signs, 6 cobble steps, 2 cobbla half steps, a stone pressure plate and a fence post
Posted Image

Next comes our stairs
Posted Image

Time to add some height. We need to extend the log posts up 3 blocks, except for the two front ones. they get extendes up 2 blocks, then get a wooden plank lock on top of each
Posted Image

Once again, we add some more wooden planks. look carefully at where thay are placed
Posted Image

Next, we add our windows. Please note the large window at the back and the handrail on the balcony
Posted Image

After that, we need to add the floor. complete as shown and also add two half wooden planks to complete the stairs
Posted Image

Next, we add more wooden planks and some glass pains to make a handrail around the stairs
Posted Image

Then, we add furniture into the room as shown:
Posted Image

After that, we start the roof by adding wooden planks as shown:
Posted Image

Next, we add half planks to make one layer of the roof
Posted Image

Then using half planks and full planks, we add another roof layer
Posted Image

And now the final layer:
Posted Image

Now we add doors and wooden pressure plates
Posted Image
Posted Image

All finished
Posted Image

Thank you for viewing my tutorial!

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

LUplayer
    LUplayer

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1157 posts
  • Minecraft: Legomaster1596

Posted 05 March 2012 - 10:03 PM

now THAT'S a cool house! :D

Always KPoppin'

I'm here whether I post or not!

_purple_monkey_
  • Location: sitting here watching your face mimmicing these words laughing like crazy!!!!!
  • Minecraft: melondy120

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:50 AM

wow i love the house design. could you take some interior photos i want to see the inside finshed!!!
i know u dont want to click those dam ass eggs but what has the egg done to u??? why not take a few secs out of your misrable little life to click him??? *pwetty pweese*Posted Image

LUplayer
    LUplayer

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1157 posts
  • Minecraft: Legomaster1596

Posted 07 March 2012 - 03:38 PM

here's what it looks like in pocket edition:
Posted Image

Always KPoppin'

I'm here whether I post or not!

mohan1000
  • Minecraft: mohan100

Posted 08 March 2012 - 07:31 AM

wow, nice house :)
I just noticed the city on the side of some pictures. Epic :) :)
Posted ImageClicky?
REECE MASTIN FOREVER! I just wanna Shout it out!

Hudy
    Hudy

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Minecraft: HudyBoy

Posted 08 March 2012 - 08:27 PM

I like it, has a very interesting design!

Keep up the good work.
Member of Minecraft.cc!

Rimbya
    Rimbya

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 12:20 AM

Cool. Nice presentation of your design.

Posted ImageMade by WadupMan

fusiion_daniel
  • Minecraft: fusiion_daniel

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:14 PM

Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for all the positive comments! I shall have some interior pictures soon for you and as for the photo on pocket edition, I cannot see the image sorry. The city at the side has been expanded now and a lot of buildings are now influenced by Keralis on youtube. I now have a youtube channel if you would like to check it out: http://www.youtube.c...vP?feature=mhee
A lot of videos on the channel will hopefully be as interesting as you found this tutorial.
Also, please watch, like, comment or subscribe. Any requests for the channel? Thanks all!
Posted Image

Kholdstare
    Kholdstare

Blaze Extinguisher

• Members
  • 4854 posts
  • Location: I could probably put an overused/bad joke here, but instead I put this when I should be telling the world my location.
  • Minecraft: Giygas924

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:19 PM

That's nice!

I'm working on a house myself. Well, it's actually more of a citadel/castle/manor thing, but still.

Also, I found a typo:

"Next, we add more wooden planks and some glass pains to make a handrail around the stairs"

Posted ImageDid something happen to you in your childhood to give you this unreasonable fear of rutabaga?Posted Image‚Äč

hdkill2
    hdkill2

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 10:13 PM

I make some fx+ btw i used soartex fanver
https://lh3.googleus...08-12_23.52.jpg see my cool upper floor i think its cool for background .... Posted Image

ya7
    ya7

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:32 PM

View Postfusiion_daniel, on 18 February 2012 - 05:12 PM, said:

Cool small house photo tutorial!
This is a photo tutorial to build my small cool house. I am personally a fan of megabuilds, so this was very different for me. Lets begin!

First, we need to clear some land. The house is 14 block long, 13 blocks wide and 10 blocks high.

Posted Image

We then need to place logs, 4 blocks high and in the positions shown.
Posted Image

We then start adding wooden planks. Please note that the positions are not even all round! Look closely!
Posted Image

We then add more wooden planks and fill in the windows with glass panes.
Posted Image

Next we add our red carpet for the entrance, made from red wool, you will need 9
Posted Image

Still using wool, we add a rug in the center of the floor and the rest is wooden planks
Posted Image

Next, we add our 'appliances'. These include a large chest, a crafting table and two furnaces. Also for decoration we will use a bookshelf and a log pillar
Posted Image

We then add our furnature. You will need 8 signs, 6 cobble steps, 2 cobbla half steps, a stone pressure plate and a fence post
Posted Image

Next comes our stairs
Posted Image

Time to add some height. We need to extend the log posts up 3 blocks, except for the two front ones. they get extendes up 2 blocks, then get a wooden plank lock on top of each
Posted Image

Once again, we add some more wooden planks. look carefully at where thay are placed
Posted Image

Next, we add our windows. Please note the large window at the back and the handrail on the balcony
Posted Image

After that, we need to add the floor. complete as shown and also add two half wooden planks to complete the stairs
Posted Image

Next, we add more wooden planks and some glass pains to make a handrail around the stairs
Posted Image

Then, we add furniture into the room as shown:
Posted Image

After that, we start the roof by adding wooden planks as shown:
Posted Image

Next, we add half planks to make one layer of the roof
Posted Image

Then using half planks and full planks, we add another roof layer
Posted Image

And now the final layer:
Posted Image

Now we add doors and wooden pressure plates
Posted Image
Posted Image

All finished
Posted Image

Thank you for viewing my tutorial!

can i see what it looks like in pocket edition?
Posted Image

golfballbin1011

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:54 AM

I made a few tweaks and its more sandwagy now

i made it like this:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image = glass
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Deathmeter1
  • Minecraft: Deathmeter1

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:08 PM

i cnat see any of the pictures
Posted Image
                              Support Krugalicious