What was once a beautiful and challenging seed now remains to be simply a download of an old map that no longer works. The world generation changes happen too quickly, and things are forced to change. Now what you'll find is simply a remnant of an old memory. Beside a mountain, you will find one house. With one villager. He now lives on his own, with nothing left but the memories of his old friends. This post will remain as a testament to him and his friends. For what once was. For auld lang syne.
2) find the village. There are saplings in the smith's chest.
3) create your tools (you can break wood from the shack, just make sure you fix it later)
4) protect the village (this should be on hard difficulty).
1) No mods.
2) You must at least keep the librarian (dressed in white) alive.
3) You cannot change difficulty to do a mob swipe.
4) You cannot block the doors once they enter at night.
5) You cannot make a ditch/wall to encase the village.
1) Follow the rules above lest instructed otherwise below.
2) You must play on Hardcore mode.
3) You are allowed only two logs from the cabin.
4) Your house - and every other house built in the area - must look similar to the village houses.
5) Herding the villagers is counted as cheating.
6) No beds.
This used to be a working seed on the old versions of Minecraft. I don't know which update screwed with the world creation, but it doesn't work anymore. This link is a download to the original world file from back then. It's the only way to use this world now.http://www.mediafire...1pmswk3en7aheh8