• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

site won't accept payment

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Missjibril

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:30 PM

I'm assuming this falls under tech because theres no other forum about payment issues I'm trying to buy the mincraft game but both cards I put it it gave me some message about not taking the credit/debit  I don't know what the heck it means but basically it won't take the stupid money so I can play the game can someone help me please?

Register or log in to remove.

Zach171
    Zach171

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:40 AM

View PostMissjibril, on 17 February 2012 - 07:30 PM, said:

I'm assuming this falls under tech because theres no other forum about payment issues I'm trying to buy the mincraft game but both cards I put it it gave me some message about not taking the credit/debit  I don't know what the heck it means but basically it won't take the stupid money so I can play the game can someone help me please?
I had a similar problem, I tried to buy the game for the longest time. It would say it went through somtimes, but i dont know it was confusing. It was a debit card, so we called the bank and they had said it wont let the payment go through because it was an out of country purchase(security reasons because minecraft was created in U.K.) but the bank just simply released the blocking and the purchase went through.

Korain
    Korain

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 04:17 AM

View PostZach171, on 18 February 2012 - 01:40 AM, said:

I had a similar problem, I tried to buy the game for the longest time. It would say it went through somtimes, but i dont know it was confusing. It was a debit card, so we called the bank and they had said it wont let the payment go through because it was an out of country purchase(security reasons because minecraft was created in U.K.) but the bank just simply released the blocking and the purchase went through.

I am having the same issue, and after calling my bank, they have told me they aren't even getting requests for a transaction from any overseas based companies.

I have also tried paypal to no avail.

The only thing I can think of is that maybe I can't use my debit card for online purchases? But that would make zero sense.

SapphireFox84

Posted 18 February 2012 - 02:26 PM

I too have tried several times to buy Minecraft through Paypal yet it failed each time. After like the third or fifth attempt I got a message saying my email was temp blocked for 24 hours for having too many fraudulent purchase attempts.

What in the name of all that is holy is going on?! I am trying to make a legitimate purchase from a legitimate paypal account to play this game. I have made international payments before so I don't see what the problem is from my end. I would dearly like to know what is going on and how this can be fixed.

Missjibril

Posted 24 February 2012 - 11:23 AM

it's not an international issue though I am English paying with an English card from and English bank in england >.< I just wanna play the game.

Elystus
    Elystus

.-.. .- -- .--. -- .. -.

• Retired Staff
  • 1676 posts
  • Minecraft: Elystus

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:08 PM

MissJirbril, what card are you using. Some cards are not accepted by their payment system.

If you are having minecraft problems, make sure to check out the help site.

Posted Image

JokerDeath44

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:40 PM

View PostLardman213, on 24 February 2012 - 05:08 PM, said:

MissJirbril, what card are you using. Some cards are not accepted by their payment system.

Well and with the other cards you cant pay i tried 2-3 times and always an error when im going to play this game?

Missjibril

Posted 29 February 2012 - 01:36 PM

first I tried using a Visa debit, that was an american card but when that was rejected we tried an HSBC MasterCard debit