Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Ω New Server - PleaseBeCareful Ω [Mature 18+] [Bukkit] [Almost Vanilla] [Survival] [Whitelist]


  • Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1

Anithera
    Anithera

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 223 posts
  • Location: Ohio
  • Minecraft: Anithera

Posted 16 February 2012 - 06:30 AM

Please Be Careful



Server address: pleasebecareful.akliz.net


Currently we are running on 1.1. This will change when Bukkit is updated for 1.2.

About us:
This is an 18+ server! You must be an adult to play here.

Right now this server is pretty much a Freebuild. I am looking for people to come on the server and build random awesome things. I don't care if it's with us or away from us. Though connections through minecarts/roads/etc are always cool.

About the server:
The server is a 512MB dedicated server. We have a maximum capacity of 16 slots.

Plugins:
WorldEdit
WorldGuard
Essentials
LWC - Lock chests/doors/etc
FriendlyCreepers - No creeper damage!
TreeAssist - Auto Replant / Chop full tree down by chopping first block

Server Rules:
1. No griefing! Goes without saying, but here it is. The #1.
2. No stealing! Shouldn't be possible with LWC, but people are forgetful.
3. No complaining! I am paying for the server. You aren't.
4. No begging for items! We are only going to use WorldEdit for grief repair and other similar things.
5. Be considerate of others' build areas and mines. You should assume that you cannot tamper with other peoples' stuff unless they explicitly allow you.
Added the following to your post if you've read the rules: Me gusta Minecraft


Whitelist Application:


IGN:
Why you want to join us:
Have you ever been banned, and why?:
Age:
Time Zone:
What will you do when you join our server?:
How long have you been playing?:

Posted Image     Posted Image     Posted Image         Posted ImagePosted Image


Register or log in to remove.

#2

IDK_ALL_DAY

Posted 16 February 2012 - 06:39 AM

IGN:I_KID_EMO
Why you want to join us: the server sounds like it would be a good server
Have you ever been banned, and why?: yes because i talked crap to this kid on a server
Age:14
Time Zone:?
What will you do when you join our server?:build a house then work my way up to make bigger and better buildings
How long have you been playing?:since 1.3 alpha

#3

Anithera
    Anithera

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 223 posts
  • Location: Ohio
  • Minecraft: Anithera

Posted 16 February 2012 - 06:53 AM

View PostIDK_ALL_DAY, on 16 February 2012 - 06:39 AM, said:

IGN:I_KID_EMO
Why you want to join us: the server sounds like it would be a good server
Have you ever been banned, and why?: yes because i talked crap to this kid on a server
Age:14
Time Zone:?
What will you do when you join our server?:build a house then work my way up to make bigger and better buildings
How long have you been playing?:since 1.3 alpha

Denied.

Posted Image     Posted Image     Posted Image         Posted ImagePosted Image


#4

Anithera
    Anithera

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 223 posts
  • Location: Ohio
  • Minecraft: Anithera

Posted 16 February 2012 - 11:35 PM

Still looking for adult players!

Posted Image     Posted Image     Posted Image         Posted ImagePosted Image


#5

keenando1

Posted 16 February 2012 - 11:37 PM

i would join but sadly i am only 15

#6

Anithera
    Anithera

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 223 posts
  • Location: Ohio
  • Minecraft: Anithera

Posted 16 February 2012 - 11:43 PM

Anyone that is 18+ interested?

Posted Image     Posted Image     Posted Image         Posted ImagePosted Image


#7

Arakmai
    Arakmai

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 11:46 PM

IGN:  Arakmai
Why you want to join us:  looking for a nice vanilla survival server
Have you ever been banned, and why?:  nope
Age:  26
Time Zone:  gmt +1
What will you do when you join our server?:  survivaling that will end up in building stuff
How long have you been playing?:  since alpha 1.1

#8

coldfire17
  • Minecraft: Matterbound

Posted 16 February 2012 - 11:51 PM

IGN: coldfire17

Why you want to join us: I am looking for a fun and relaxed environment to play Minecraft in. I am not looking for these huge "RPG" or "Hardcore MMO blah blah" servers, I am looking for a simple Minecraft experience. I feel that this server could provide just that! I could be a laid back, contributing member of this community. I have lots of Minecraft knowledge and building skills that I would love to contribute!

Have you ever been banned, and why?: I have never been banned from any servers, as my intentions are pure.

Age: I am not going to lie and say that I am older than I actually am. I am 15 years old, though I am turning 16 in April. Please do not let my age deceive you. I have played on many Minecraft servers over the time I've been playing, (Since in-dev.) and I can honestly say that I am more mature than a lot of other players I have met.

Time Zone: Eastern

What will you do when you join our server?: I would just love to start my own little town with one or two other players! I love helping towns/servers grow over time. It really makes me feel like I have contributed.

How long have you been playing?: As I stated earlier in my post, I have been playing Minecraft since In-Dev.

Me gusta Minecraft!
Mike

#9

Anithera
    Anithera

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 223 posts
  • Location: Ohio
  • Minecraft: Anithera

Posted 16 February 2012 - 11:56 PM

View PostArakmai, on 16 February 2012 - 11:46 PM, said:

IGN:  Arakmai
Why you want to join us:  looking for a nice vanilla survival server
Have you ever been banned, and why?:  nope
Age:  26
Time Zone:  gmt +1
What will you do when you join our server?:  survivaling that will end up in building stuff
How long have you been playing?:  since alpha 1.1

Did not read the rules. Denied.

View Postcoldfire17, on 16 February 2012 - 11:51 PM, said:

IGN: coldfire17

Why you want to join us: I am looking for a fun and relaxed environment to play Minecraft in. I am not looking for these huge "RPG" or "Hardcore MMO blah blah" servers, I am looking for a simple Minecraft experience. I feel that this server could provide just that! I could be a laid back, contributing member of this community. I have lots of Minecraft knowledge and building skills that I would love to contribute!

Have you ever been banned, and why?: I have never been banned from any servers, as my intentions are pure.

Age: I am not going to lie and say that I am older than I actually am. I am 15 years old, though I am turning 16 in April. Please do not let my age deceive you. I have played on many Minecraft servers over the time I've been playing, (Since in-dev.) and I can honestly say that I am more mature than a lot of other players I have met.

Time Zone: Eastern

What will you do when you join our server?: I would just love to start my own little town with one or two other players! I love helping towns/servers grow over time. It really makes me feel like I have contributed.

How long have you been playing?: As I stated earlier in my post, I have been playing Minecraft since In-Dev.

Me gusta Minecraft!
Mike

Maybe. PMing.

Posted Image     Posted Image     Posted Image         Posted ImagePosted Image


#10

Intensemadcow
  • Minecraft: Wafflebong

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:07 AM

IGN: Wafflebong
Why you want to join us: I prefer survival servers with as few mods as possible; the mods that you have installed enhance the Minecraft experience, but don't spoil the fun of survival. I
Have you ever been banned, and why?: Of course, due to faulty staff members, misunderstading of rules, false bans.
Age:  21
Time Zone: MST
What will you do when you join our server?: I am more of the "miner" sort of player. I would rather spend my time mining than building. I am quite experienced with mobtraps.
How long have you been playing?: Since Minecraft indev, ( January 2010)


Me gusta Minecraft.

#11

toyos5
    toyos5

    Iron Miner

  • Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:08 AM

IGN:jarbeat
Why you want to join us: to build and enjoy my free time
Have you ever been banned, and why?:no
Age: 17
Time Zone: 3gmt
What will you do when you join our server?: whenever i m free and lonely
How long have you been playing?: 2-3 months (1 week before 1.1 release)


your choice u want me or not since i m not 18

Me gusta Minecraft

#12

Anithera
    Anithera

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 223 posts
  • Location: Ohio
  • Minecraft: Anithera

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:11 AM

View PostIntensemadcow, on 17 February 2012 - 12:07 AM, said:

IGN: Wafflebong
Why you want to join us: I prefer survival servers with as few mods as possible; the mods that you have installed enhance the Minecraft experience, but don't spoil the fun of survival. I
Have you ever been banned, and why?: Of course, due to faulty staff members, misunderstading of rules, false bans.
Age:  21
Time Zone: MST
What will you do when you join our server?: I am more of the "miner" sort of player. I would rather spend my time mining than building. I am quite experienced with mobtraps.
How long have you been playing?: Since Minecraft indev, ( January 2010)


Me gusta Minecraft.

Added.

View Posttoyos5, on 17 February 2012 - 12:08 AM, said:

IGN:jarbeat
Why you want to join us: to build and enjoy my free time
Have you ever been banned, and why?:no
Age: 17
Time Zone: 3gmt
What will you do when you join our server?: whenever i m free and lonely
How long have you been playing?: 2-3 months (1 week before 1.1 release)


your choice u want me or not since i m not 18

Did not read rules. Denied.

Posted Image     Posted Image     Posted Image         Posted ImagePosted Image


#13

bigjoeteh

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:12 AM

Interested in joining, my name is bigjoeteh ingame, you replied to my post in looking for.

IGN: bigjoeteh
Why you want to join us: looking for a small group of mature players
Have you ever been banned, and why?: never
Age: 17, you replied to my post and hopefully not being 18 isnt the issue, figure worth a try since you individually sent the thread.
Time Zone:Pacific
What will you do when you join our server?: Greet other players and get to know everyone while i develop my own house and mining operation
How long have you been playing?: since release, well 2 months after or less

#14

Intensemadcow
  • Minecraft: Wafflebong

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:14 AM

View PostAnithera, on 17 February 2012 - 12:11 AM, said:

Added.



Did not read rules. Denied.
I still am unable to join.
Are you positive that you spelled my IGN correctly?
Its Wafflebong.

#15

xitaxchix

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:15 AM

IGN: xitaxchix
Why you want to join us: Because I've been very bored lately and I need something to do.
Have you ever been banned, and why?: Yes, a cousin of mine decided to get on my account and greifed someones house and was caught.
Age:18
Time Zone: Central U.S.
What will you do when you join our server?: Explore probably.
How long have you been playing?: About a year or more.

Me gusta Minecraft


Posted Image

#16

toyos5
    toyos5

    Iron Miner

  • Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:21 AM

fixed

IGN:jarbeat
Why you want to join us: to build and enjoy my free time
Have you ever been banned, and why?:no
Age: 17
Time Zone: 3gmt
What will you do when you join our server?: whenever i m free and lonely
How long have you been playing?: 2-3 months (1 week before 1.1 release)


your choice u want me or not since i m not 18

Me gusta Minecraft

#17

bigjoeteh

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:24 AM

miss understood a post, sorry guess this is a bump then

#18

Anithera
    Anithera

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 223 posts
  • Location: Ohio
  • Minecraft: Anithera

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:32 AM

View Postbigjoeteh, on 17 February 2012 - 12:12 AM, said:

Interested in joining, my name is bigjoeteh ingame, you replied to my post in looking for.
Please fill out application :)

View PostIntensemadcow, on 17 February 2012 - 12:14 AM, said:

I still am unable to join.
Are you positive that you spelled my IGN correctly?
Its Wafflebong.
Try again? :(

View Postxitaxchix, on 17 February 2012 - 12:15 AM, said:

IGN: xitaxchix
Why you want to join us: Because I've been very bored lately and I need something to do.
Have you ever been banned, and why?: Yes, a cousin of mine decided to get on my account and greifed someones house and was caught.
Age:18
Time Zone: Central U.S.
What will you do when you join our server?: Explore probably.
How long have you been playing?: About a year or more.

Me gusta Minecraft


Added.

Posted Image     Posted Image     Posted Image         Posted ImagePosted Image


#19

Intensemadcow
  • Minecraft: Wafflebong

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:33 AM

Ive tried several times..
How strange.

#20

Anithera
    Anithera

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 223 posts
  • Location: Ohio
  • Minecraft: Anithera

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:34 AM

View Postbigjoeteh, on 17 February 2012 - 12:12 AM, said:

Interested in joining, my name is bigjoeteh ingame, you replied to my post in looking for.

IGN: bigjoeteh
Why you want to join us: looking for a small group of mature players
Have you ever been banned, and why?: never
Age: 17, you replied to my post and hopefully not being 18 isnt the issue, figure worth a try since you individually sent the thread.
Time Zone:Pacific
What will you do when you join our server?: Greet other players and get to know everyone while i develop my own house and mining operation
How long have you been playing?: since release, well 2 months after or less

Added.

Posted Image     Posted Image     Posted Image         Posted ImagePosted Image