• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Ghastling Mod [idea]

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

JoshuaKurayami

Posted 14 February 2012 - 09:46 PM

To get a ghastling, you must first go to the nether and defeat ghasts, until you get a ghast egg. Then go back to your house and put it in your furnace (to incubate) and then throw it on the floor (You can throw it without using the furnace, but it has a lower chance to spawn a baby ghast). After you got a baby ghast, now its time to take care of him/her.

Ghastlings do not need food, but if you do give them food, then they will grow faster. Without food, they grow slower. All you have to do in this stage, is to feed the ghastling once a minecraft day, until it grows into an adult ghast. Ghastlings do not despawn, because when you hatch them, they're already tamed. They do not hurt you, even if you hit them. I also suggest giving a ghast a place large enough for a ghast to stay in.

After it grew into an adult ghast, it looks 'happier' compared to the normal ghasts. Since you took care of the ghast, now he/she will repay his/her deeds by helping you in new ways. For example, you can now ride a ghast and control it like a tank (except it flies). Also, you can give the ghast 3 commands: stay, follow, and attack (attacks hostile mobs only).

Register or log in to remove.

rebeccaans
  • Minecraft: rebeccaans

Posted 14 February 2012 - 09:49 PM

that is a great idea for a mod!
I am the co-owner of MistyCraft! Apply here --> Mistycraft Server

JoshuaKurayami

Posted 14 February 2012 - 10:01 PM

View Postrebeccaans, on 14 February 2012 - 09:49 PM, said:

that is a great idea for a mod!

Thanks. there aren't really many mods related to ghasts, so i thought of this. plus, im not sure if im the only one, but i find ghasts to be cute.

NaruArth

Posted 14 February 2012 - 10:01 PM

i liked teh idea dude, i assume that i am working on too much mods for now, but if you need some tip contact me via pm adn i may help you!

Posted Image

JoshuaKurayami

Posted 14 February 2012 - 10:05 PM

View PostNaruArth, on 14 February 2012 - 10:01 PM, said:

i liked teh idea dude, i assume that i am working on too much mods for now, but if you need some tip contact me via pm adn i may help you!

okay, i will.

JoshuaKurayami

Posted 15 February 2012 - 09:59 AM

i think a baby ghast's scream would be a cute little squeak :P

JoshuaKurayami

Posted 15 February 2012 - 09:07 PM

and maybe for the adult's sound it might be a little happier scream instead of the scary one

JoshuaKurayami

Posted 07 June 2012 - 04:33 AM

Bump