I've always loved cobblestone and stone and bricks but it just wasn't enough for me, SO I MADE MORE. This mod adds several new blocks to the game to make your creations even more interesting.
Old post here:(look here for other crafting recipes) http://www.minecraft...ing-blocks-mod/
Special thanks to Pyro1997 for various textures!
Special thanks to Peerko for code help!
Here for 1.2.4
Here for 1.2.3
Forge API 1.2.4(get the recommended client)
Installation Method One:
1. Delete "META-INF" in your minecraft.jar
2. Install ModLoader (put everything into your minecraft.jar)
3. Install Forge (put everything into your minecraft.jar)
4. Install MoreBlocks (put everything into your minecraft.jar)
Installation Method Two:
1. Install ModLoader (put everything into your minecraft.jar)
2. Install Forge (put everything into your minecraft.jar)
3. Make a folder called "mods" inside your .minecraft folder if you don't already have one.
4. Put moreblocks_1_2_4.zip in it.
Forge must go after ModLoader.
Current Textures File (For texturers who want to remix or add pack support):
Looking for someone to make this SMP compatible!
Also looking for texture-pack support! Any pack! Thank you!
EDIT: Oh and the wood wall panels have no inventory render at the moment.