• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Pocket Edition for kindle fire?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

OrAnGeS1995

Posted 14 February 2012 - 02:30 AM

Well I got a kindle fire for Christmas and I was really excited to buy MC pocket edition for it, but sadly MC pocket edition is not available for it. This makes an OrAnGe very sad XD. So to the Minecraft team at Mojang please make my wish come true and make pocket edition available to those of us on the kindle fire PLEASE. Kthxbye. :iapprove:
:SSSS: :SSSS:  SWAG

Register or log in to remove.

mitchbutter1210
  • Minecraft: mitchbutter1210

Posted 14 February 2012 - 02:35 AM

View PostOrAnGeS1995, on 14 February 2012 - 02:30 AM, said:

Well I got a kindle fire for Christmas and I was really excited to buy MC pocket edition for it, but sadly MC pocket edition is not available for it. This makes an OrAnGe very sad XD. So to the Minecraft team at Mojang please make my wish come true and make pocket edition available to those of us on the kindle fire PLEASE. Kthxbye. :iapprove:
Don't flame me for this because I don't know for sure but I don't think the Kindle Fire can support that type of game :(

Mth133996

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:58 AM

You can root a kindle fire to work with the android market but I'm not really sure how to do it, I don't own any android devices. Try YouTube or something.

Pixel8ed
    Pixel8ed

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 775 posts
  • Minecraft: GhostlyPixel
  • Xbox:GhostlyPixel

Posted 14 February 2012 - 04:30 AM

View Postmitchbutter1210, on 14 February 2012 - 02:35 AM, said:

Don't flame me for this because I don't know for sure but I don't think the Kindle Fire can support that type of game :(
it supports 3d games, his problem is that its not offered on the amazon android market place, its only offered on the android marketplace which is unavailable to kindles without hacking

If you want to get my attention in a topic, please quote me!

| Show Your Creation Rules | Show Your Creation Subforums | My Profile |

Posted Image

Mergansers

Posted 14 February 2012 - 05:15 AM

View PostOrAnGeS1995, on 14 February 2012 - 02:30 AM, said:

I have figured out how to root my kindle fire and added market. The new Minecraft pocket version was available for download on the market. I can assure you it runs VERY well on the kindle fire. I am very pleased with the frame rate.
It plays the same as my quad core pc version of Minecraft. I drained my battery playing for 2 hours!

-Invisible-creeper-

Posted 14 February 2012 - 12:43 PM

Wow your battery is short :trolface:
xX-Magixerise-Xx

CrownOfBronze

Posted 30 March 2013 - 05:43 PM

Minecraft Pocket Edition works amazingly for me on my original Kindle Fire, pretty lag free, yet I still get some very nasty bugs on it too, like nothing in a world that I have built is erased or can't delete worlds/creates, etc. This might be because I'm using another charger for the Kindle, yet I highly doubt it's that.