• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Mod Center

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Poll: Are mod shop's cool? (7 member(s) have cast votes)

Are they

1. yes (2 votes [13.33%])

Percentage of vote: 13.33%

2. no (3 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

3. Idk (5 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

4. Whats a mod shop? (5 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Darkminer576
  • Minecraft: Chaos576

Posted 14 February 2012 - 12:33 AM

Mod Shop
The only you order mod out there!!!

I am now taking orders, just PM me the details (be as specific as you can) and i well make it, then i well pm you when done and have a link here, I well not update mods unless re-requisted, and please no copy's of other mods or stupid stuff like cows drop 10 diamond or you can fly at 10F!!!!

Installation's

Spoiler:

ICanHazCheezburger

Spoiler:

MORECRAFT

Spoiler:

OBSIDCRAFT

Spoiler:

Downloads

Spoiler:

-----TO-DO-----

• Watch x2robbie2x mod vids
  • Make a wep mod
  • Make armour mod
  • Make Banner
  • Make tool mod
  • Make mob mod
  • Make food mod
  • Try npc modding
  • Try ore/block modding
  • Take first order

BANNERS
Spoiler:

For anyone that actually still wants the Giants in game just download spc and spawn them (notch had them put in game a few updates ago but did not make them spawn all I did was make them spawn)For now I well not update mods unless re-requested by someone else!
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

AdmiralMe
  • Minecraft: Admiral_Hydro

Posted 14 February 2012 - 12:37 AM

If this succeeds,mod orders may become more commom.

Posted Image

Darkminer576

Posted 14 February 2012 - 12:46 AM

View PostAdmiralMe, on 14 February 2012 - 12:37 AM, said:

If this succeeds,mod orders may become more commom.
You think? :) :) :) :)    
Thanx!!
Posted Image

Weaponguy117
  • Minecraft: WeaponGuy117

Posted 14 February 2012 - 01:02 AM

Hey i know a good thing to mod.  :obsidian: tools!
many people tried to make obsidian tools but none of them are any good. can you make a mod where you can make-
1. obsidian armor
2. obsidian tool sets (axe, shovel and pickaxe)
3. obsidian sword.
Please can you make just these tools? i wanted obsidian tools for a long time.
also, the obsidian tools should have around 1.5 times more durability than diamond, because they take a hell of a lot of effort and danger to mine. around 2000 is good (diamond is around 1500). also, they should be accourdingly faster and such. also can you, even if it is in a later update, make them enchantable?
thanks! and here to help you out. :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :obsidian: :obsidian: :obsidian: :obsidian: :obsidian: :obsidian: :obsidian:

WG117
Posted Image
The Minecraft Madeover Texture Pack.
Texturer and Graphic Designer, Animator.

Darkminer576

Posted 14 February 2012 - 01:16 AM

View PostWeaponguy117, on 14 February 2012 - 01:02 AM, said:

Hey i know a good thing to mod.  :obsidian: tools!
many people tried to make obsidian tools but none of them are any good. can you make a mod where you can make-
1. obsidian armor
2. obsidian tool sets (axe, shovel and pickaxe)
3. obsidian sword.
Please can you make just these tools? i wanted obsidian tools for a long time.
also, the obsidian tools should have around 1.5 times more durability than diamond, because they take a hell of a lot of effort and danger to mine. around 2000 is good (diamond is around 1500). also, they should be accourdingly faster and such. also can you, even if it is in a later update, make them enchantable?
thanks! and here to help you out. :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :obsidian: :obsidian: :obsidian: :obsidian: :obsidian: :obsidian: :obsidian:

WG117
I tried making a "gods tool/armour" mod but i just couldnt get it to work.. that is why i need som help with coding, i can do anything acept make weps/armour..but as soon as i can i well make one!!!!! thanks for the input
Posted Image

Crusaderdeleters
  • Minecraft: CrusaderDeleters

Posted 14 February 2012 - 01:32 AM

Well, I am kinda breaking a rule of yours here, but with a good plan. Intead of just smelting the coal, you smelt it, then put it into a compressor, and a bunch of other crap that I am too lazy to think of on the spot.
I pledge alliegance to the Great Alliance of the Medieval European Nations, with my sword, and my shield, to forever use my blade with great moral responsibilities, and to serve in all of my king's wars and protect the Great Kingdom.

Want to improve on my Knight's Pledge of Allegiance? http://piratepad.net/3cw2XbB855

Darkminer576

Posted 14 February 2012 - 02:04 AM

View PostCrusaderdeleters, on 14 February 2012 - 01:32 AM, said:

Well, I am kinda breaking a rule of yours here, but with a good plan. Intead of just smelting the coal, you smelt it, then put it into a compressor, and a bunch of other crap that I am too lazy to think of on the spot.
Thanks for bringing that up.. how about i make a special heater/compressor that you can put coal in and it runs off of something hard to find i.e. Lava :iapprove: almost done with first mod.. its a surprise!!!!! :P
Posted Image

Sigia
    Sigia

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 02:09 AM

View PostDarkminer576, on 14 February 2012 - 01:16 AM, said:

I tried making a "gods tool/armour" mod but i just couldnt get it to work.. that is why i need som help with coding, i can do anything acept make weps/armour..but as soon as i can i well make one!!!!! thanks for the input
You had problems with the "material", right? Making it able to be stronger than diamond 'n such? It's a shame that you need to modify a base file to do this. :Skeleton:
Posted Image

Darkminer576

Posted 14 February 2012 - 02:16 AM

View PostSigia, on 14 February 2012 - 02:09 AM, said:

You had problems with the "material", right? Making it able to be stronger than diamond 'n such? It's a shame that you need to modify a base file to do this. :Skeleton:
Actualy..no most was in actually being able to craft it and some of that, i wanted it to be made out of multiple thing instead of stick+oby or stick+diamond, i wanted say stick,diamond,oby, and ... grass? and then their was getting the image on the screen, it never showed the tools!!!!.. well, i could always restart!!! :iapprove:
Posted Image

Yavimayan
  • Minecraft: Bosnian_Haris

Posted 14 February 2012 - 02:29 AM

I feel that a lot of people would really just prefer a mod that adds something new and unique to the game.

We don't need a twelfth food mod. Not many people are asking for a "weapon's mod" that recolors the already existing weapons, while switching around a stat or two. The point is, I'd want you to make something unique and awesome as opposed to another clone or cookie-cutter of already existing mods. The absolute greatest modifications we have today, whether they be the Water Shader or Mo' Creatures, are all the direct result of someone using their imagination. These people came up with unique solutions to problems that most folks never even knew they had.

While we're at it, completely forget about the restrictive, eight-option poll.

Good luck Dark Miner, I really hope the idea of a Mod Shop catches on.
http://adventurelobbies.com
Seriously though, you should check these guys out. They let you run a temporary public lobby for free.

Sigia
    Sigia

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 02:33 AM

View PostDarkminer576, on 14 February 2012 - 02:16 AM, said:

Actualy..no most was in actually being able to craft it and some of that, i wanted it to be made out of multiple thing instead of stick+oby or stick+diamond, i wanted say stick,diamond,oby, and ... grass? and then their was getting the image on the screen, it never showed the tools!!!!.. well, i could always restart!!! :iapprove:
Well, I can help you with that. See below if interested- it's rather lengthy (but I tried to explain thoroughly).
Spoiler:

Phew.
Posted Image

Darkminer576

Posted 14 February 2012 - 02:53 AM

View PostSigia, on 14 February 2012 - 02:33 AM, said:

Well, I can help you with that. See below if interested- it's rather lengthy (but I tried to explain thoroughly).
Spoiler:

Phew.
yes i know this... but i want to just do it straight from the recipesweapons.class where is says this
Spoiler:
and add my own multi material...i made my god armour out of fire.. yet even though i change every chain to god it still said chain in the game..i went threw all the .class files that included armour....
if not possible just let me know
Posted Image

Sigia
    Sigia

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 02:59 AM

View PostDarkminer576, on 14 February 2012 - 02:53 AM, said:

yes i know this... but i want to just do it straight from the recipesweapons.class where is says this
Spoiler:
and add my own multi material...i made my god armour out of fire.. yet even though i change every chain to god it still said chain in the game..i went threw all the .class files that included armour....
if not possible just let me know
That's a horrid way to try to do it. I don't recommend modifying base classes- it causes incompatibilities all around if done improperly. If you was using ModLoader, the key line that you need to pay attention to is the:

ModLoader.AddName(<Block Name>, "<What name is going to appear in game>");

EDIT: And on top of that, you need to be careful of accidently using the Block Name of another.
Posted Image

Darkminer576

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:02 AM

View PostYavimayan, on 14 February 2012 - 02:29 AM, said:

I feel that a lot of people would really just prefer a mod that adds something new and unique to the game.

We don't need a twelfth food mod. Not many people are asking for a "weapon's mod" that recolors the already existing weapons, while switching around a stat or two. The point is, I'd want you to make something unique and awesome as opposed to another clone or cookie-cutter of already existing mods. The absolute greatest modifications we have today, whether they be the Water Shader or Mo' Creatures, are all the direct result of someone using their imagination. These people came up with unique solutions to problems that most folks never even knew they had.

While we're at it, completely forget about the restrictive, eight-option poll.

Good luck Dark Miner, I really hope the idea of a Mod Shop catches on.

yes i know what the people want..i am one of those people..... but as a modder i have to start small to get use to java coding, i am also working on a game on the side, just a little look down rpg that well last to about 20 min of game-play (unless it gets popular then bout 3-4 hrs)
and as soon as i get comfortable with java i well start on something like that
P.S. why doesn't anybody talk about Millenaire!?!? its just as good as mo's creatures!!!

View PostSigia, on 14 February 2012 - 02:59 AM, said:

That's a horrid way to try to do it. I don't recommend modifying base classes- it causes incompatibilities all around if done improperly. If you was using ModLoader, the key line that you need to pay attention to is the:

ModLoader.AddName(<Block Name>, "<What name is going to appear in game>");

EDIT: And on top of that, you need to be careful of accidently using the Block Name of another.
i have only been taught to edit class directly.. if you have an 1.1.0 tutorial link for modloader modding i would love to look into it!!!!! :D
Posted Image

Darkminer576

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:08 AM

Just wanted to add
anyone notice my download link??? i am leaving it up to all of you out there to help me test for bugs... and the giant may not spawn in your world if not let me know and  i well start over (again) or just ditch these idea of giants!
Posted Image

Sigia
    Sigia

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:13 AM

View PostDarkminer576, on 14 February 2012 - 03:02 AM, said:

i have only been taught to edit class directly.. if you have an 1.1.0 tutorial link for modloader modding i would love to look into it!!!!! :D
The only thing I could remotely suggest is one of x2robbie2x 's videos on YouTube. I used to mod on 1.8 'n such, so the whole ModLoader thing was slightly foreign to me when I decided to come back and into 1.1.0. After watching a few, I realized that it's simply referencing to other classes 'n such. I think this will help you.

Spoiler:

Posted Image

Darkminer576

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:14 AM

ONE LAST THINGbefore i shut up for a while and let yall talk....

Anyone know the games made bye Artix.inc (mechquest, aqw, dragonfable, epicduel, etc.) i thought maybe adding some monsters, pets, capes, helmets, Armour, classes, weps, and quest from one of them!!! (if you dont know these games then dont post any hate comments they are beast!)
and thanks sigia for your help ill look at vid tomorrow i'll just take a brake for a while...
Posted Image

Weaponguy117

Posted 14 February 2012 - 04:03 AM

View PostDarkminer576, on 14 February 2012 - 01:16 AM, said:

you could try to make the base .java files using http://mmg.indieis.me/ you will need a username and password. i recomend that you just make a quick one. it does not have email confirmation and allows you to make the base files for blocks, items and tools. check it out. it might help with the modding.
Posted Image

Weaponguy117

Posted 14 February 2012 - 04:09 AM

by the way, would all the mods in this, for example the zombie giant and anything else you add, i hope that you put them to be downloadable separatly. bacause many people and me would not like to start a world with a giant behind them. please keep all the things separate. (if you are not understanding what i mean is that you could keep obsidian tools and armor and the giant mods separate.)

thanks
WG117
Posted Image

Darkminer576

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:12 PM

View PostWeaponguy117, on 14 February 2012 - 04:09 AM, said:

by the way, would all the mods in this, for example the zombie giant and anything else you add, i hope that you put them to be downloadable separatly. bacause many people and me would not like to start a world with a giant behind them. please keep all the things separate. (if you are not understanding what i mean is that you could keep obsidian tools and armor and the giant mods separate.)

thanks
WG117
yes that is why i call this  a you order mod, i start by making seperate mods to give people a taste of what i can do and then have them order their own mods with good disc.)

has anyone downloaded my mod?
if so have you encountered the giant???
Posted Image