Created by x86cam!
Read The Readme!
1. Get CraftBukkit Here or Vanilla Server Here (minecraft_server.jar).
3. Move server jar into "Server" on the Desktop.
4. Go into the Starter File folder in this tool's folder.
5. Launch ALL IN ONE.bat (Server Starter on some computers).
6. Follow instructions on screen.
This zip file contains a .bat file that automatically Port Forwards 25565, and starts your server. No viruses are included. If you are suspicious that there is a virus, look at the batch file yourself! All it does is displays messages, port forwards, and starts your server. You can change the port number in the batch file.
Click Here to Download! (Always Up to Date)
Virus Scan: VirusTotal 4/43
Bugs that I am working on:
Not port forwarding correctly. Maybe will need to use something else for port forwarding on Linksys/Netgear/similarFIXED
Want to add User input some day. Auto Download maybe?