• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

kidcus22
    kidcus22

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 10:50 PM

When i attempt to download a mod from adf.ly it won't work and says internet explorer cannot display this page, but other downloads like direct will work. I'm just wondering if adf.ly is maybe down???

Register or log in to remove.

whutsurnaym
  • Minecraft: whutsurnaym

Posted 13 February 2012 - 10:52 PM

You can go to adf.ly to see if it's down, and you'll see that it isn't. Most likely, the link is broken.

Offense is taken, not given.

dahockeymasta12
  • Minecraft: dahockeymasta12

Posted 13 February 2012 - 10:52 PM

View Postkidcus22, on 13 February 2012 - 10:50 PM, said:

When i attempt to download a mod from adf.ly it won't work and says internet explorer cannot display this page, but other downloads like direct will work. I'm just wondering if adf.ly is maybe down???

You never download a mod from adf.ly directly, usually they link to a site like mediafire or often dropbox. Likely, the problem is that you have some sort of blocker on, like peerblock, that usually prevents me from downloading from dropbox.

megahostile123

Posted 13 February 2012 - 10:53 PM

View Postwhutsurnaym, on 13 February 2012 - 10:52 PM, said:

You can go to adf.ly to see if it's down, and you'll see that it isn't. Most likely, the link is broken.
adflys down
Posted Image

misterfox0

Posted 13 February 2012 - 10:56 PM

I just tried it, it's not down

I didnt see it either but I geuss its true

bokofchoy

Posted 23 August 2012 - 12:32 AM

yea im having the same exact problem but it sends me to this place to download ilivid and theres no link to the mod i need

Dashy
    Dashy

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 01:44 AM

Two things I must tell you, one, internet explorer, is terrible, and two, adfly really pisses people off. You might hate on me, but seek in your heart, you know it to be true.

Squidling

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:24 AM

internet explorer cannot display this page, but other downloads like direct will work.

internet explorer
Well, first get a browser that is a little more reliable.
Nah, I am just kidding. That is probably a problem with a link. It happens occasionally.

Posted Image

Triple_X
    Triple_X

Obsidian Miner

• Members
  • 1281 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:28 AM

Phew, I thought this topic was going to be something along the lines of "Can you click this link and see if it works?" I had my pitchfork out and everything.

But yes, consider switching to Google Chrome or another better browser.
You smell great.

Gatling_Tech
  • Minecraft: "GLaDOS".

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:55 AM

Google Chrome with AdSkip [for sites like adf.ly], AdBlock+ [for normal ads], disconnect me [stop facebook and twitter from stalking you!], https everywhere [no more insecure connections], and magic actions for youtube [has a feature to skip youtube ads].

conclusion, I am an asshole.