• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

'End of the World" mod

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

kvhokuto

Posted 19 December 2010 - 05:22 AM

Is there a mod where comets/meteorites/tnt/lava/fire randomly rain from the sky at various angles? I think it might be fun to backup the map and flick the 'end of the world' switch.  With variable speed of course, from "entire map is blasted down to the bedrock and covered in lava in 15 minutes" to "just patch up your roof occasionally"

Thoughts?

Register or log in to remove.

Koolwitak
    Koolwitak

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2203 posts
  • Minecraft: Onikai32

Posted 19 December 2010 - 05:24 AM

Meteor strikes would be insane, I love that idea, especially if it was player-controlled meteor strikes
Posted Image Posted Image

azoundria

Posted 19 December 2010 - 05:27 AM

Well you could do this with flaming arrows and TNT that would shoot from the sky. Should do all those except the lava will be tougher, but if you want lava falling from the sky that's already there in the nether.
If anyone is planning to buy Minecraft for PC, talk to me first. I have some giftcodes that I'm not using and you can save money.

OmegaBlackZero

Posted 19 December 2010 - 05:34 AM

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=88517

there is a meteor mod already, it's the 3rd entry
you could probably talk to the author about making a variation on the mod into what you were proposing

Miloch
    Miloch

Zombie Killer

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 155 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 05:38 AM

I believe it's Etheral's.  I suggested something like that with the meteors.
Posted Image    Posted Image    Posted Image    Posted Image    Posted Image

kvhokuto

Posted 19 December 2010 - 05:41 AM

OmegaBlackZero said:

http://www.minecraft...hp?f=25&t=88517

there is a meteor mod already, it's the 3rd entry
you could probably talk to the author about making a variation on the mod into what you were proposing

Sounds promising! I'll ask him. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who's wondered how well their base would handle a severe meteor shower.

brownies13
  • Minecraft: brownies13

Posted 01 July 2012 - 01:14 AM

there is also a solar eclypse mod. i have it my self and write know everything is burning ,water is disapearing, and animals are harder to find.

Docowart

Posted 01 July 2012 - 02:22 AM

Hey it would be awesome if there would be an apocolypse type thing going on like zombies or something.....Anyways if this mod came out I think it would be in the top ten! Good luck!

~Doco

Posted Image