This game uses the new Minecraft 1.2 functionality of Zombie Path Finding.
Special Thanks To NoobStation For This Video (Old Video (Beta 1.1)
Please Check Out His Channel Here --> NoobStation's Channel
Special Thanks To Materwelonz For This Video (Old Video (Beta 1.1)
Please Check Out Her Channel Here --> Materwelonz Channel
- Fully Functionable store.
- Sandbox Mode
- Level Display
- Enchantment Room (Low, Med, High)
- Full Reset Button
- 8 Different Rounds
- Multiplayer Support (Coming Soon)
- Each round you gain experience orbs!
- No More Annoying Slimes!
- Settings Room
- 2 Difficulty Settings (Medium and Hard)
Although most rules are explained in the game, here is the full list:
- Make sure your Minecraft Difficulty is on Easy, Normal, or Hard.
- Do not destroy ANY block.
- Don't spam any button or you might break the game.
- Before starting a new round. Kill any zombies that are still alive.
- No shooting inside the zombie spawn area.
- You may not go to the Enchantment/Shop area during a round.
- Don't chuck a ton of Money (rotten flesh) into the shops deposit area at once or you will lose all of it.
There is a store in this game but you should probably know this information before using it.
The currency is RF, which stands for Rotten Flesh.
When buying an item you must deposit the EXACT amount of rotten flesh or it either wont work (too little) or you will just lose the extra deposited rotten flesh. When you place the rotten flesh in the deposit area, wait until you hear a higher pitched note before chucking another one in. If you hear a low pitch sound, then you have placed more then 8 RF (which is the cost of the highest costing item).
Also when you buy an item, it goes to the main room. Oh and one last thing, swords can only be used if a zombie comes onto the main platform!
- More Items in shop.
- More rounds.
- Actual Towers, besides yourself. (Snow and Fire).
- Better Multiplayer Support (Outside Spawn Directions, ext.).
Please note that this is only compatible with Minecraft 1.2 and higher, due to Redstone placing issues on Glowstone, AI updates, Exc.
Wait! before you download this could you just hit that + button (Reputation Button) at the bottom right corner of this post it will motivate me more to continue building this map!
Version 1.0: DOWNLOAD ME!
Beta Version 1.2: Download
Beta Version 1.1: Download
Beta Version 1.0: Download
Join KMB's Server!
This Server is for our clan. It's purpose is to provide PC gaming fun to
any one who come's across it. We do not just play on PC, We are also on PlayStation 3.
About KMB_S-C-K Clan
Stone Cold Killas is simulated gaming clan, and a official gaming clan in the League of KMB. We strive to provide all members with the best gaming experience as we play a range of different games such as NFS(Ps3), Call of Duty(Ps3), Minecraft(PC), Crossfire(PC), Toribash(PC), and more... The Spawn To the Server is not to small or not to big ^^.
We have friendly Staff and we Like to have Fun But We Do Have Rules >.>
- + Added Quicker item counter.
- + Added new effects for Round 8.
- + Added Ladders to get out of the winners area.
- + Added "Reset" button sounds.
- + Added Added a new room for where you spawn and can change your settings.
- + Added Difficulty settings. (Medium or Hard).
- + Added an option to create spaces in-between zombies. (Causes lag for older computers).
- + Added Sand Trap.
- Fixed Release Button (Sandbox Mode).
- Fixed Round 2 spawning only 1 pair of zombies instead of 2.
- Fixed Drumrole playing more than once.
- Tested Compatibility with "Minecraft 1.2".
- Bigger Map.
- Fixed a problem with buying Flint & Steel.
- Game made a bit more easier.
- Map raised up to eliminate Slime Spawn.
- Sandbox Mode has been finished.
- Tested with Minecraft 12w06a
- First release of the game.
- Game is still a bit too hard.
I wouldn't mind a coffee
I made my own banner. Kinda bad, but feel free to make me one and I credit you in this forum!