Intoxicated - [UPDATED: 1.7.8] [Drug Server]

drug server

• Please log in to reply
13961 replies to this topic

spike987456789

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:06 PM

In-game Name: iamboss245
Who were you banned by? dont know
When were you banned? (Date and Approx time, use -5GMT) Sometime around yesterday night.
What was the ban reason? Spam
Do you admit fault? I still don't know what this means.
What was your current rank?: fugitive
Why should you be unbanned? Because I said only one thing during a spam attack and didn't know we were having a spam attack 0.o
Any other information: I got accidently banned during a spam attack.
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

DamienStone
  • Minecraft: DamienRock

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:34 PM

In-game Name?: DamienStone
Age?: 16
Time-Zone: GMT+1
Time you can be on the server patrolling: 3+ hours a day
Current Rank?: Grower, but i'm An A-guard on killion detention center
Do you have experience with drug and/or prison servers?: Yes, Convicted is drug and prison, DDTS, and spartacus
Have you read all of the server rules?: I have indeed
Can you be fair and enforce rules while not being harassing?: That is for the Admins to find out, but I think i'm capable of doing that, yes
Why do you think you should be a cop?: I have a lot of experience guarding, (KDC) and on prison servers and I think there aren't many cops at the moment so I can be a good help to the team
Addition Information: I am a donor on killion.

Thank you for reading

-Damien
Ex-Chat Mod on Intoxicated, the Number 1 drug server. Bit.ly/intox-thread (This server was shut down)
Ex-Chat Mod on the Killion Detention Center, the Number 1 prison server. Bit.ly/killion

Swollenraspberry

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:57 PM

More suggestions!

This time for the donor area only.

1. Something simple like this in the enchanting room maybe?
Posted Image

2. A crafting table and a repair block at the donor shop would be awesome and simple!
Posted Image

3. Another donor mine next to the current one, but with dirt as the main block and clay instead of ores (maybe add patches of sand/gravel/soul sand too?)
Posted Image

Let me hear your thoughts on these ideas!

SWiiFTxSKiLLZ
  • Minecraft: SWiiFTxSKiLLZ

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:17 PM

Is the nether not growing crops bug fixed or when will it be

Yetiman777
  • Minecraft: zXyetimanzX96

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:21 PM

In-game Name?: zXyetimanzX96
Age?: 16
Time-Zone: EST
Time you can be on the server patrolling: 6 - 10 weekdays...*weekends vary*
Current Rank?: Fugitive (almost a grower and was before update :P)
Do you have experience with drug and/or prison servers?: Yes I have alot of experience with this server and Killion
Have you read all of the server rules?: Yes I am familiar with and have read them
Can you be fair and enforce rules while not being harassing?: Yes I am a good people person
Why do you think you should be a cop?: I believe I am the right choice to be a cop on the Intoxicated server because I have good knowledge of the rules, am fair and can enforce order without being harrassing, and I have much experience with Killion and Intoxicated servers. I feel that I am the right choice for the job because I have spent alot of time on the server and would like to see it be a place with more order and not as hectic. I would also like it to be easier on new arrivals so that they can have fun on the server and not have it as hard as it was on myself and others.
Addition Information: I have applied for the position before many times and I would really take this position seriously and try to be on as often as possible. I also feel there is a need for more officers on this server as much as there are on Killion Detention Center. I  look forward to your answer.

Magical_Taco

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:45 PM

In-game Name:Magical_taco
Who were you banned by? Death, I think...
When were you banned? (Date and Approx time, use -5GMT) Last night around 12AM, EST.
What was the ban reason? X-ray
Do you admit fault? No, I was just mining in the B area and was banned...
What was your current rank?: B Prisoner
Why should you be unbanned? Because I didn't hack.
Any other information: I really do enjoy this server and would like to continue playing on it.

spike987456789

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:03 PM

View PostMagical_Taco, on 12 April 2012 - 04:45 PM, said:

In-game Name:Magical_taco
Who were you banned by? Death, I think...
When were you banned? (Date and Approx time, use -5GMT) Last night around 12AM, EST.
What was the ban reason? X-ray
Do you admit fault? No, I was just mining in the B area and was banned...
What was your current rank?: B Prisoner
Why should you be unbanned? Because I didn't hack.
Any other information: I really do enjoy this server and would like to continue playing on it.

Wrong server forum bro. By the way, out of the 1500 pages on the Killion Detention Center form. Not one xray appeal has been accepted.
Posted Image

Funny72
    Funny72

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:33 PM

Posted 17 March 2012 - 10:59 PM
In-game Name?:Funny72

Age?:14

Time-Zone:Eastern Time Zone

Time you can be on the server patrolling:Tuesday,Thursday,and Friday:4pm to 6pm.Saturday,Sunday almost all day.

Current Rank?:Leuitenant

Do you have experience with drug and/or prison servers?:Yes i have experience on drug/prison servers.

Have you read all of the server rules?:Yes i have read and understood ALL of the server rules both Police and Player.

Can you be fair and enforce rules while not being harassing?:Yes Most certainly so. I am a mature minecraft player and will help other players new or not with ALMOST anything if not otherwise busy with police business.I do not lose my temper easily and want to help the community.

Why do you think you should be a cop?:I think I should be a cop because I wish to help this server and to make the server more fun while maintaining order in the city.

Addition Information:I have played intoxicated for about 2 Months(give or take) now and love it very much. I also have played on killion and am a b-block there.I would like to be a cop because I am reliable and follow orders from admins and never question their authority.I would also like to be a cop because i KNOW that I can help the server community. I realize that while the admins are not on all hell breaks loose and it is the cops job to maintain order and i believe that i can do so respectively.
Reposted after 2 weeks for a upcoming cop/mod choosing.(hopefully soon).
I hope you find me to be a great cop;)
Reposted after being asked to and application wait time for repost:9)

Skybird
    Skybird

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 311 posts
  • Minecraft: cade1642

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:41 PM

I was wondering if I could get my donor since the reset of ranks I haven't seen a sr warden on so that's why I am asking here

BlockMaster0629
  • Minecraft: BlockMaster0629
  • PSN:Vader0629

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:45 PM

Happy 2 month anniversary, Intoxicated! We've come a long way. Posted Image

blade2697

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:32 PM

To: Admins
Subject: X-ray
I believe i was xrayed...heres some photos...

Posted Image
In this photo Redstone is the red line...Writing says "Black line is where chests were hiding redstone (Could be accidental)

Posted Image
Inside the black box is where i had stone, they would have had to of xrayed to see i...The stair case thing behind it leads nowhere

Posted Image
The text should be visible but 1 block infront of the lever i had gravel hiding it...

Thanks for trying to help me.

Sincerely, Blade2697

if you need to contact me do it ingame, Through pm or on the forums i prefer through pm.

EDIT: i found more proof

Posted Image

Piston had a clean stone block under it and the bottom one got depowered when he/she found the redstone circuitry

BlockMaster0629
  • Minecraft: BlockMaster0629
  • PSN:Vader0629

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:43 PM

Suggestion

I really believe we should add Snitch Bricks. My farm has been found about 3 seperate imes in the last 3-4 days. Starzy banned the players of the first two incidents because they xrayed in, but this time I can't find any entry. I would love if we could actually check who raids us, it would encourage the bounty system more, and if we believe we were xrayed it would help Admins find names.

Please consider this as I believe it would be an excellent addition to the server.

joejr50
    joejr50

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Minecraft: joejr50

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:00 PM

View Postblade2697, on 12 April 2012 - 09:32 PM, said:

Posted Image

Piston had a clean stone block under it and the bottom one got depowered when he/she found the redstone circuitry

Pfft... You have a screenshot saying I'm not to be trusted with bases xD
Posted Image

Swollenraspberry

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:48 PM

View PostBlockMaster0629, on 12 April 2012 - 10:43 PM, said:

Suggestion
Spoiler:
I second this!

darkalex8991

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:55 PM

View PostiMustBeCazza, on 10 April 2012 - 11:12 PM, said:

Pro-tip for you morons... WHEN you make a ban appeal and it asks you do you admit fault... Say YES.... say you should have secured your password better or some bull shit... you guys are so dumb, no ones been unbanned that said they didn't admit fault (In cases where they did it...)
well first of all it was not my fault. I didn't do anything. Second I don't care if they don't accept they can just fuck themselves. I'll go find another server.

darkalex8991

Posted 13 April 2012 - 12:16 AM

In-game Name: darkalex8991
Who were you banned by?: I don't really know
When were you banned? (Date and Approx time, use -5GMT): Around 8 P.M Sunday
What was the ban reason?: Spamming
Do you admit fault?: No.
What was your current rank?: Grower about to be enforcer
Why should you be unbanned?: I got falsely banned by someone Console.
Any other information: Someone was on Console banning waves and waves of spammers, and I happened to speak at that moment in which people were being banned. Boom! In a wink of an eye, I see the message: "Disconnected By Server. Spambot." Also ask Entrenon if you have anymore questions he knows better what  happened than i do. We  are friends

Cm_Pulse
    Cm_Pulse

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 743 posts
  • Minecraft: Cm_Pulse
  • PSN:wwerate14

Posted 13 April 2012 - 12:36 AM

View Postdarkalex8991, on 13 April 2012 - 12:16 AM, said:

Any other information: Someone was on Console banning waves and waves of spammers, and I happened to speak at that moment in which people were being banned. Boom! In a wink of an eye, I see the message: "Disconnected By Server. Spambot." Also ask Entrenon if you have anymore questions he knows better what  happened than i do. We  are friends
If you would have said something other then, "I don't care if they don't accept they can just fuck themselves", i would say that you deserve to be unbanned. But now i believe you should be banned for staff disrespect or not unbanned at all.
[Mod] on Guardian Realms Hardcore survival server!
IP: mc.guardianrealms.com

Sir_Spacemonkey
  • Minecraft: Sir_Spacemonkey

Posted 13 April 2012 - 12:40 AM

View Postdarkalex8991, on 12 April 2012 - 11:55 PM, said:

well first of all it was not my fault. I didn't do anything. Second I don't care if they don't accept they can just fuck themselves. I'll go find another server.

Wow kid, that will defiantly get you unbanned...

Kuloko
    Kuloko

The Lucid Dream

• Sectional Moderator
  • 1540 posts
  • Minecraft: Kuloko
  • Xbox:Philly St0rm

Posted 13 April 2012 - 01:22 AM

View Postdarkalex8991, on 13 April 2012 - 12:16 AM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image
Please follow the rules of the forums located here: Rules

If you have any questions, comments or concerns feel free to contact me!

Leroy_bishop

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:18 AM

Intoxicated Gaming - Player Report

Hi guys I'd like to make a suspicious report on a surface to base 1x1 tunnel.
Pineapplegirl99 and AzorianK129 were the players present and raiding when I logged in this morning.

Here's a link to a couple of the images (UPDATE LINK: Images from the surface)I've managed to get so far. I've got the co-ordinates of the tunnel written down as well.

I'm all for being raided and we've moved bases several times but it does irritate me when people used hacks.

Pictures of surrounding landscape showing how the entire area was untouched and the assumed X-rayers went straight down.
Posted Image