Latest News Article

Intoxicated - [UPDATED: 1.7.8] [Drug Server]

drug server

• Please log in to reply
13961 replies to this topic

Jimmy_Dranden

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:48 AM

View Postitotallyrock, on 30 December 2012 - 05:43 AM, said:

well you said yourself you have bad internet...
I got new internet it is MUCH better so that's not a excuse.

Register or log in to remove.

cmaster1213
  • Minecraft: cmaster1213
  • Xbox:CvilleSniper

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:06 AM

View Posthawkreaper666, on 30 December 2012 - 05:12 AM, said:

I have two pictures of Rudy5297 doing some kind of cheat He is only Grower and is wearing Fully enchanted Diamond armor I know this post will involve me getting banned but as long as I can stop him from taking advantage of others it is worth it

http://imgur.com/7ffYS,bkJhc#0  This is the link that has two pictures the first shows that he is only grower
The second one shows that it is Rudy5297. I did use Noclip to get these pictures and I know that it will involve in my ban.
There's a good person, willing to get himself banned for the good of the server
Posted Image

NubHunter102

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:10 AM

In-game Name?: 2012isomingEND
Age?: 13
Time-Zone: Eastern
Time you can be on the server patrolling: Mon-Fri: 3pm-8pm Sat-Sun: 9am-7pm
Current Rank?: Patrone
Do you have experience with drug and/or prison servers?: Yes I have played on dragon weed and killion.
Have you read all of the server rules?: Yes.
Can you be fair and enforce rules while not being harassing?: I will be very respectful to other players and never be unfair.
Why do you think you should be a cop?: I should be a cop because I'm always respectful and never harass other people or cops. Thank you and I hope to be accepted!
Addition Information:

bones446
    bones446

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:22 AM

In-game Name?: bones446
Age?: 15
Time-Zone: Eastern
Time you can be on the server patrolling: On Weekdays 3pm-11pm Weekends 10am-3am
Current Rank?: Patrone
Do you have experience with drug and/or prison servers?: Yes I am Free on Killion and an officer on another drug server called dragon weed
Have you read all of the server rules?: Yes :D
Can you be fair and enforce rules while not being harassing?: Yes, I will treat all players with respect and not harass other players.
Why do you think you should be a cop?: I think I should be a cop because I have already achieved the highest rank of Patrone and want to attempt to stop people from selling their drugs. Since I am Patrone I want to try the legal side of things on the server.
Addition Information: All players on the server will be given the same amount of respect from me, but I will enforce the rules when needed. Thanks for reading this and hopefully I can be one of the newest recruits :D

CAVExFINDER

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:29 AM

Reporting pocketz: major spam

http://imgur.com/PzosU (ss from Jimmy_Dranden)
Posted Image

LoneyRain

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:52 AM

In-game Name: dew133

In-game Rank: Patrone

Timezone: EST; GTM -5

How long have you played on Intox?: May 12, 2012

Have you ever been muted or banned?: Nope

If so, why and for how long?: N/A

Why do you believe you're suitable for the moderation role?: I know would be a good chat mod because on a regular basis I answer questions, remind others not to be disrespectful & remind players not to use all caps. I would just like to help in general; I have been a patrone on Intox for a while, I'm not much of a player more of "nothing to do so lets help others". I know that I can handle the extra load. I do rage when I die, but I've realized that my comments need to stick to the notebook I have on my desk. I hope I am considered because I can type 80-90 words in a minute, that is when I know what I am going to type, meaning I can answer question very fast.  I am respectful, to most everyone. I know the Intox rules well and follow them well. I am also a night owl, so I can watch over the chat in the late hours of the night. I know the Intox maps very well and can direct players to their destinations. I know as-well the links to direct players to varies sites to improve there game play and "magic" commands. I love to help people in general, I know that can help. I hope I am considered when you need another mod.

Extra Information:

manufarano
  • Minecraft: michaelshadow
  • Xbox:Ps3 - manufarano1

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:57 PM

Reporting for Advert.

xsebastion.

http://imgur.com/0tvny

Tyounr
    Tyounr

404: Member Not Found

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • Minecraft: Tyounr

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:18 PM

I donated 8 days ago and my donation did still not get accepted. I'm getting frustrated that evryone gets their rank except me.
Posted Image

zamperdazombie

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:27 PM

In-game Name:ZamperDaZombie
Who were you banned by? i dunno
When were you banned? ( 3:15pm approx
What was the ban reason? X-ray
Do you admit fault? No
What was your current rank?: Grower
Why should you be unbanned? Because the mon or admin auld no the difference between strip mining and xray this is effing annoying does this happen alot if anyone finds diamond bang they get banned honestly i think more investigation should be put in to if someone is xraying or not i mean this is Stupid i Dont And Never will hack Thats for Noobs who cant play the game proper and i request to be Unbanned asap and if i dont this just proves this server is a joke abd bans people for no reason
Any other information: I Was Strip Mining

Breel23
    Breel23

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:45 PM

In-game Name:Breely
In-game Rank: Fugitive
Timezone:(GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
How long have you played on Intoxicated?: I've played intoxicated for more than a week now
Have you ever been muted or banned?: Neither i just keep to my self and stay out the way
If so, why and for how long?: N/A
Why do you believe you're suitable for the Moderation role?: I believe i would be a great moderator because in the past i have owned many servers and would be on every day 24/7
Extra Information: I may be young but i would help the server tremendously. As i said before in the past i have been admin and owner but never moderator

FakeLangDBO

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:09 PM

Hacks mate?

Posted Image

Amusing_Cardio

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:12 PM

View Postdew133, on 30 December 2012 - 11:52 AM, said:

-snip-
+1 I personally think your a really nice guy who is a worthy applicant for this rank, to improve your chance you should show your face and try to help members when a superior rank is not online. Goodluck.

View PostTyounr, on 30 December 2012 - 03:18 PM, said:

I donated 8 days ago and my donation did still not get accepted. I'm getting frustrated that evryone gets their rank except me.
Message "Starzeh" on here (Minecraft Forums) with the Transaction ID of the payment to speed up the process. Sorry for the inconvience caused. Holiday period is a killer.

View PostFakeLangDBO, on 30 December 2012 - 04:09 PM, said:

Hacks mate?
I apologise for my hacks, how could I possible redeem myself. Posted Image Seems like I'm too good for Fugitive, naa too good for that. Too good for patrone as well. Maybe too good for Chat Mod even, i'll let my audience decide on this one.

Posted Image

Chriskiller25
  • Minecraft: Chriskiller25
  • PSN:Chriskiller25

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:21 PM

View Postmanufarano, on 30 December 2012 - 02:57 PM, said:

Reporting for Advert.

xsebastion.

http://imgur.com/0tvny
Taken care of.

View PostSniperdude7272, on 29 December 2012 - 07:11 PM, said:

Can an Admin actually put me in the Law Enforcement clan? I never got put in!
You must wait for a Sr-Admin or Death_Rider21 to add you to the clan in-game.

View Postbcap27, on 28 December 2012 - 07:38 PM, said:

Dat Demote
-Snip-
Player demoted.

View PostXemmas, on 29 December 2012 - 01:41 PM, said:

In-game Name: Xemmas
Who were you banned by? It doesn't tell me
When were you banned?(DateandApprox time,use-5GMT) December the 23 Australia eastern time right near Christmas Posted Image
What was the ban reason? It say's x-eay
Do you admit fault? no I wasn't even mining  
What was your current rank?: Grower
Why should you be unbanned? I'm a legit player I do not like hackers. I love this server its all i play.
Any other information:I was putting stuff in my chest and it said I got banned for x-ray
Appeal Denied.
You may purchase an account unlock at http://bit.ly/intox-shop to have your account unbanned.

View Postmaxappel1, on 28 December 2012 - 01:58 AM, said:

In-game Name: Chibbi1337
Who were you banned by? Don't remember.
When were you banned? Last year.
What was the ban reason? Well I think i was banned on the prison server and automatically banned here too. But I got banned for sand glitching to "xray".
Do you admit fault? Yes I do.
What was your current rank?: Think it was a grower. Might have been lower. If you accept me just give me the lowest possible rank.
Any other information: 1 year ban is alot. I think I have served my crime.
To much time has passed since you were banned. Appeal denied, you may purchase an account unlock at
http://bit.ly/intox-shop to have you account unbanned from the server.
Posted Image

manufarano
  • Minecraft: michaelshadow
  • Xbox:Ps3 - manufarano1

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:25 PM

Reporting for spam alanc999.

http://imgur.com/LWZgB
http://imgur.com/oCQ54
http://imgur.com/bQgPz
http://imgur.com/Wk3P9
http://imgur.com/BOqnW

Ps: Im not sure if this is a ban but he did this for about 10minutes.

gollum8it
  • Minecraft: iishoortii

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:15 PM

View Postmanufarano, on 30 December 2012 - 05:25 PM, said:

Reporting for spam alanc999.

http://imgur.com/oCQ54

View PostCAVExFINDER, on 30 December 2012 - 10:29 AM, said:

Reporting pocketz: major spam

http://imgur.com/PzosU

taken care of

Jimmy_Dranden

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:32 PM

View PostFakeLangDBO, on 30 December 2012 - 04:09 PM, said:

Hacks mate?

Posted Image

itzjobobo

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:45 PM

Could someone please acknowledge the fact that it has been three days since I paid for an un-ban yet I am still banned. This is very frustrating because I would really like to back on the server as soon as possible. Thanks.

thech111
    thech111

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 525 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:18 PM

Why am I banned? I really want to try this server and have never played on it before, yet when I connect I'm instantly kicked and it says the ban hammer has spoken.. help?
Posted Image
In this treacherous world
There is neither truth nor lie;
All is according to the color of the lens through which we spy.

thech111
    thech111

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 525 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:29 PM

In-game Name: thech111
Who were you banned by?: No idea, as I was banned from killion a long time ago I believe, and I'm not sure why.
When were you banned? (Date and Approx time, use -5GMT): No clue, sorry
What was the ban reason?: I don't know
Do you admit fault?: I'm sure whoever banned me on killion had a good reason to but I'm sure it was all a misunderstanding because I have never used any hacks.
What was your current rank?: N/A
Why should you be unbanned?: Because I have never played on this server.
Any other information: I realise the deadline for these ban appeals but I hope you can find it in your hearts to unban me from this server. I have never played on this server but I realise that the ban list from the Killion detention center is transfered to here as well. I don't know why I was banned on Killion, and it was a very long time ago, but if I am unbanned on this server I will prove to everybody that I am not a hacker or cheater of any sort. I really want to play on this server since it seems like a really cool idea.
Posted Image
In this treacherous world
There is neither truth nor lie;
All is according to the color of the lens through which we spy.

scrappybob0809

Posted 31 December 2012 - 12:33 AM

In-game Name?:scrappybob0809
Age?:13
Time-Zone:Eastern time U.S.A
Time you can be on the server patrolling:All week. After 4:00 p.m
Current Rank?:Fugitive
Do you have experience with drug and/or prison servers?:Yes, atleast 5
Have you read all of the server rules?:Yes
Can you be fair and enforce rules while not being harassing?:Yes i think myself as fair.
Why do you think you should be a cop?:Because I love this server.....
Addition Information:I love Minecraft...    Posted Image