Intoxicated - [UPDATED: 1.7.8] [Drug Server]

drug server

• Please log in to reply
13961 replies to this topic

Markillion

Posted 12 February 2012 - 11:30 AM

POPULAR

Posted ImageServer Address: Intoxicated.EvolutionGaming.org

The Most Popular and Best Drug Server to date!

Coming back soon!

Evolution Gaming's Servers: Killion Detention Center | Incrypto | Darkwind Realms

Register or log in to remove.

Starzeh
    Starzeh

Ghast Hunter

• Retired Staff
  • 2639 posts
  • Minecraft: Starzy
  • Xbox:MsStarzeh

Posted 12 February 2012 - 11:35 AM

Finally after all that hard work. :tear:

Click that for updates and random rambling!

Taken
    Taken

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • Minecraft: ~Taken

Posted 12 February 2012 - 11:36 AM

Yes, it is completed! check out club soda quick!

These aught to help to:

Beginners Guide to Intoxicated

Basic Commands

Goggyiscool
  • Minecraft: goggyiscool / MagroTipo

Posted 12 February 2012 - 11:36 AM

Looks great so far :D

*Le Sigggy in the making*

Jax
    Jax

The Lamp Post

• Retired Staff
  • Curse Premium
  • 1080 posts
  • Minecraft: jax129

Posted 12 February 2012 - 11:40 AM

Looking great so far guys im excited to see this in devolpment
Posted Image

Markillion

Posted 12 February 2012 - 12:20 PM

View Postjax129, on 12 February 2012 - 11:40 AM, said:

Looking great so far guys im excited to see this in devolpment

Thanks for the support. We are still working on it quite heavily at the moment but it should be fun! :D

Evolution Gaming's Servers: Killion Detention Center | Incrypto | Darkwind Realms

MeldieBoy_2
  • Minecraft: MeldieBoy_2

Posted 12 February 2012 - 12:20 PM

looks ace !

Posted Image

ItzIvor
    ItzIvor

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 379 posts
  • Minecraft: LatestLeech

Posted 12 February 2012 - 12:40 PM

Very fun! Suggest you join!

+1 Me If I Helped!

ItzIvor
    ItzIvor

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 379 posts
  • Minecraft: LatestLeech

Posted 12 February 2012 - 12:50 PM

We got the first disk!

Posted Image

+1 Me If I Helped!

Oys
    Oys

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1750 posts
  • Minecraft: Oys

Posted 12 February 2012 - 01:07 PM

I hope this will be as popular as the Detention Center :D

MeldieBoy_2

Posted 12 February 2012 - 01:10 PM

[/left]

In-game Name:Meldieboy_2

How old are you?:19

What is your timezone(GMT)?:GMT + 0

What time can you guard?: Depends around 5-6 hours a day at max (Ex: 1PM-4PM)?

How long have you played on Intoxicated?:Around 2-3 hours now

What is your current rank?:Fugitive but i hate farming drugs

Do you have experience with drug servers?:Yes i was on DrugLords And Police on DrugCraft (Shut down now)

Do you have experience guarding or being law enforcement?: Yes on the Drug Craft server

Have you read ALL of the server rules?:Yes nd will never break any of them

What makes you the best police applicant?:Due to my experiance on other server's i know the tricks of a Fugitive and how to catch them out

[left]

Posted Image

MeldieBoy_2

Posted 12 February 2012 - 01:29 PM

Lets help this server grow Comon people help this server GROW!

Posted Image

Taken
    Taken

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • Minecraft: ~Taken

Posted 12 February 2012 - 01:56 PM

View PostMeldieBoy_2, on 12 February 2012 - 01:29 PM, said:

Lets help this server grow Comon people help this server GROW!

Oh, I don't think this server will be having any problems "Growing" ; ) I just hope my drugs sell as fast as I can grow them -_-

scotty227lcs
  • Minecraft: scotty227lcs

Posted 12 February 2012 - 04:07 PM

Wow this is so cool!
natty got the first /rankup :Notch:

Posted Image

Markillion

Posted 12 February 2012 - 04:50 PM

Loads of more stuff thats gonna be added to the OP, including voting. So if you have any questions post them here.

kpcrat
    kpcrat

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Minecraft: kpcrat

Posted 12 February 2012 - 05:01 PM

I really wanna be a cop but you don't have the app up yet, so I'm using the guard app for killion.
In-game Name: kpcrat
How old are you? 14
What is your timezone(GMT)?
What time can you police? (Ex: 1PM-4PM)? 4pm to 7pm on weekdays. Mostly all day on weekends
How long have you played on Killion and Intoxicated?: 2 months on killion. Since intoxicated began
What is your current rank (Block)? Free on killion. Fugitive on intoxicated
Do you have experience with prison/drug servers?: I have played on killion for a long time as well as other prison servers. This is the second drug server I've played on.
Do you have experience policing?: not really much, but I have done some guarding on my friend's server
Have you read ALL of the server rules, both police and grower?: Indoobietably
What makes you the best police applicant?: I am nice and trustworthy. I can hold my own in PvP. I am a donor on killion. I am a good guy and am willing to spend plenty of time on this. I also like helping out other players. I really love both of your servers!

I really wanna be a cop but you don't have the app up yet, so I'm using the guard app for killion.
How old are you? 14
What time can you police? (Ex: 1PM-4PM)? 4pm to 7pm on weekdays. Mostly all day on weekends
How long have you played on Killion and Intoxicated?: 2 months on killion. Since intoxicated began
Do you have experience with prison/drug servers?: I have played on killion for a long time as well as other prison servers. This is the second drug server I've played on.
Do you have experience policing?: not really much, but I have done some guarding on my friend's server
What makes you the best police applicant?: I am nice and trustworthy. I can hold my own in PvP. I am a donor on killion. I am a good guy and am willing to spend plenty of time on this. I also like helping out other players. I really love both of your servers!

View Postkpcrat, on 12 February 2012 - 05:00 PM, said:

How old are you? 14

How old are you? 14
sorry I posted that twice
Posted Image

kpcrat
    kpcrat

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 05:15 PM

View Postkpcrat, on 12 February 2012 - 05:01 PM, said:

How old are you? 14

How old are you? 14

sorry I posted that twice
oops. also my timezone is EST
Posted Image

kpcrat
    kpcrat

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 05:25 PM

I'm really sorry for spamming your thread with my giant post!
Posted Image

Mc_capers
  • Minecraft: Monkeycapers

Posted 12 February 2012 - 05:31 PM

Yes. Yes. YES!!!
win.

jtbnoob
    jtbnoob

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 05:40 PM

cant wait to play with dadson lol sounds kick ass... btw if you're free on killion it should auto make you a grower

cant wait to play with dadson lol sounds kick ass... btw if you're free on killion it should auto make you a grower
Posted Image