Server Address: Intoxicated.EvolutionGaming.org
The Most Popular and Best Drug Server to date!
Slots Currently Filled:
Quick Navigation: General Info | Voting | Rank Information | Server Rules | Roleplay Rules | Police Rules | Police Applications | Protection Information | News and Specials
Teamspeak Server: ts.evolutiongaming.org
Recent Changes: http://evolutiongami.../recent-changes
Clan Information: http://evolutiongami...ter-minecraft-5
WHAT IS INTOXICATED?
Intoxicated is a hardcore drug server. PvP and Griefing is allowed. We have a main city called Starz City. The city contains a mall, apartments, a bank, a club, a hospital, police station, a realestate office, and many plots and shops. The border of the city expands 150 blocks beyond the physical border. There are many areas in Starz City so we recommend taking a look around before venturing into the wild.
WHAT IS A DRUG SERVER?
A drug server is an SMP survival server with a twist, the main method of gaining money and progressing is through the buying and selling of drugs. You venture off into the wild and create a base and a farm, then take the drugs back into the city to sell to server shops. But it's not as easy as it sounds, other players will try and raid and kill you to take your drugs and the Law Enforcement on the server will confiscate and punish you if they catch you with any drugs. As you advance through the ranks you will gain the ability to sell the drugs for better and better prices and unlock the benefits of getting to use better items.
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE BASIC COMMANDS?
- /money checks your balance
- /spawn brings you back to spawn
- /sethome sets your /home point
- /home warps you home
- /home bed teleports you to your bed*
- /tpa <name> requests a teleport to a specific player
- /rankup promotes you to the next rank
*To set your home bed, sleep it in. It does not have to be night for it to set your home.
You start off as a [Fugitive] who recently escaped prison, you want to get money so you can start ranking up. Start off by exploring the city a bit, familiarizing yourself with the area. If you want to get started on making money right away, run out of the city limits.
Its time to punch trees! get a farm started, grow or hunt down drugs. Just watch out for the Cops man.
- Cactus Green - Marijuana
- Pink Dye - Ecstasy
- Sugar - Cocaine
- Red & Brown Mushroom - Shrooms
- Gunpowder - Heroin
- Seeds - Pills
Once you've grown drugs and your ready to sell them head back into the city. /spawn may get you there fastest. The first location to sell drugs in is located in the sewers, on the streets outside of the mall you will find portholes on the sidewalks for entry.
When you have enough money its time to purchase the next rank. Use "/rankup" to achieve a new title!
From here on out, its up to you! Each rank you achieve will unlock more fun stuff to do and better ways to do it.
- No hacked clients.
- No mods.
- No transparent texture packs.
- No spamming.
- No advertising other servers.
- No harassment.
- No city griefing or major griefing.
- No exploiting, bugs, glitches, or loopholes.
- No staff disrespect.
STARZ CITY RULES
- No drugs or contraband are allowed.
- No pushing people to their death or a location that can cause them harm.
- You cannot have drugs or contraband inside your apartment.
- Any farms, drugs or otherwise are also not allowed.
- There is no transfers, additions or refunds on apartment rentals.
- You cannot have drugs or contraband visible from outside any part of your plot. (Doors included)
- Legal farms are allowed. (IE: Only Melons or Pumpkins)
- Shops are allowed in your plots if you provide a proper shop front that is open to the public.
- All blocks and liquid flow must remain inside your plot at all times.
- You may request people to be added to your plot - Max of 4 people per plot. Each person can only be a member of 4 plots.
- You may only have 1 plot owner at a time, if you wish to transfer plot ownership the fee is 200% of the purchase price and is only available when all plots are sold.
- Inactive plots will be put on notice after 2 weeks of inactivity and will then be removed.
- 1x1 towers are not allowed. Offenders will receive a 1 to 3 day ban depending on the severity.
- Skybases are not allowed.
- Mass griefing is not allowed and will also get a 3 day ban to start and will be increased to a permeant depending on the severity.
If a player is seen with a weapon(Sword, bow, or arrows.) in their hand within Starz City, the Officer may ask for the weapon. If the player does not hand over the weapon after a 5 second countdown - or tries to run - the player will be jailed. The standard jail time is 5 mins.
A player may be frisked for drugs at anytime. If drugs are found the officer is allowed frisk multiple times then instantly jail the person for 5 minutes.
If player A is caught planting drugs on player B, player A may be instantly jailed for 10 minutes.
If a Prisoner is purposely "trolling" you by pulling out multiple swords in a row - ask for them. Instead of counting down a fourth time you may jail for 10 minutes. Players should not be jailed for complying to hand over "all swords".
If two players are playing keep-a-way with the swords (trading the swords back and forth) count down for both of them and if they do not give it up jail or kill them both depending on the area.
If a player (or multiple players) are seen PvPing outside of town, the D.E.A. and/or FBI may break up the fight with force. (If players are caught PvPing, kill them.)
If a player is caught PvPing abusing on the outskirts of Starz City, any enforcement rank may immediately jail the player.
- Enforcement officers are to be respectful and helpful.
- Enforcement officers are not to grief/steal from anyone's base.
- Do not hand out any of your kit items.
- Enforcement officers must not use any items outside of their kits.
- All contraband received from players must be sold to the evidence room or disposed of as soon as possible.
- Enforcement officers must abide by all server rules.
- Enforcement officers may not jail, then unjail to frisk a player.
- Enforcement officers are only to mute when there are either no higher ranking members online, or no action is being taken.
Here at Intoxicated the Senior Admins have a few requirements you must meet before your application will be accepted.
- Have experience on drug servers or prison servers
- Know and understand all of the server and enforcement rules.
- Be mature and fair
- Be a part of the community for at least 3 days.
- Not have any negative actions against your account IE mutes, bans, ect
- Asking to check your application or asking when we will check applications more than twice in-game will result in a denial.
- Understand that you will need to join the Law Enforcement clan and must leave any other clans that you may have and empty your bank chest of any and all items, understand that when you stop being a police officer your chest will be emptied again.
- Unless otherwise posted, when you make an application it will automatically be pending. This means that your application will be open until we need officers, deny the application, or accept the application. Understand that we do try our best to read every application and usually do, however we like to watch people ingame and see if they will be a good officer before accepting them.
Please copy and paste this application in a reply to this thread. Make sure to fill out all of the questions or the application may be denied.
In-game Name?: Age?: Time-Zone: Time you can be on the server patrolling: Current Rank?: Do you have experience with drug and/or prison servers?: Have you read all of the server rules?: Can you be fair and enforce rules while not being harassing?: Why do you think you should be a cop?: Addition Information:
Moderators are allowed to play the game like normal and do not have to join a particular clan but are expected to remain neutral in any arguments and un-bias based on person, clan, or any other conditions. They are expected to remain respectful of all players in global chat and in clan chat. They are also expected to monitor chat while they are online and assist anyone who needs it to the best of their abilities. Below are a few general guidelines on punishments to use if needed:
Offenses to mute for:
- Minor chat spam (Multi-line words)
- Excessive cursing (Continuous over-use of cussing. Multiple words in one sentence, multiple sentences, etc.)
- Excessive caps lock. (Entire sentences, 80% of a sentence, multiple sentences, etc.)
- Speaking about other servers
- Officer/Staff disrespect
- Player/Staff harassment (Also report the harassment to an Admin.)
- Major chat spam - Permanent ban
- Racism - 3 hour ban first offense, 3 day ban second offense, permanent ban for third
- Advertising - Permanent ban
- Suicide spamming - Permanent ban
- Major offense to players or Staff - Permanent ban
Moderators are players who's role is to assist the Admins and Sr-Admins by answering any questions that the players may have about the server as well as dealing with chat spam. Their abilities are limited to mutes and bans for the most serious offenses, for information on how to administer bans see below. The requirements for Mod are as follows:
- Be mature and fair
- Know and understand all of the server rules.
- Know and understand the plugin commands and be able to assist players with plugins such as setting up protection or ranking up.
- Be a part of the community for at least 3 weeks.
- You must be the rank of: Patrone
- Not have any negative actions against your account IE mutes, bans, ect
- Asking to check your application or asking when we will check applications in-game will result in a denial.
- Unless otherwise posted, when you make an application it will automatically be pending.This means that your application will be open until we need moderators, deny the application, or accept the application. Understand that we do try our best to read every application and usually do, however we like to watch people in-game and see if they will be a good moderator before accepting them.
In-game Name: In-game Rank: Age: Timezone: How long have you played on Intoxicated?: Have you ever been muted or banned?: If so, why and for how long?: Why do you believe you're suitable for the Moderation role?: Extra Information:
Voting for us will add $1,000 automatically to your in-game account and give you access to a starter kit*. If you are just joining the server make sure to vote after logging into the server for the first time to get a head start!
*use "/kit voter" to access the starter kit.
The map, and only the map, will be reset. Your player files - rank and money - will remain the same.
Anything out in the wilderness will be wiped clean. If you have pstones, you need to pull them before the reset or you will not be reimbursed. There is a transfer station set up, and a warp will be added to the mall warps. You can rent this station for one dollar. It includes 4 double chests, a furnace, and a crafting bench. You will have access to this until after the reset. Store all of your items there.
There is no set date for this reset as of yet. We will give a concrete date as soon as the release date for 1.3 is released to us. It is your responsibility to secure all of your items. No items or money will be reimbursed at any time.
You are only allowed to have one station. If at any time you are caught with more than one, you will have both of your stations removed without refund!
Officers, DEA, and FBI are not allowed to access these chests.
If you have been banned you can make an appeal or you can also purchase an "Account Unlock" at http://bit.ly/intox-shop. Ban appeals must be done within 3 weeks of being banned any later than that will result in a automatic denial. To be considered for an un-ban please make an appeal following this format:
In-game Name: Who were you banned by? When were you banned? (Date and Approx time, use -5GMT) What was the ban reason? Do you admit fault? What was your current rank?: Why should you be unbanned? Any other information: