• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Minecraft Pocket Edition Servers!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Rednaxela5950

Posted 11 February 2012 - 03:06 PM

I am looking into setting up a pocket edition server.  I have a very strong dedicated server to my disposal.  I know how to set one up but i'm wondering how administrating would work.  Anyone started working on mods for pocket edition yet?  Also, is it possible to directly from your android device, connect to a hamachi network?  Or do I need to use a different VPN?  Maybe the server could be a VPN?  So you connect to the VPN and search for wifi games like you normally would.  I currently have my own minecraft server for PC but I want one for pocket.  Survival or Creative online would be really fun, if you can ban minges or talk to people.

Register or log in to remove.

hobo_hazard
  • Minecraft: hobohazard

Posted 17 February 2012 - 09:09 PM

You realize that it automatically sets up a server, but someone needs to be on the same wifi network to play with you
Posted Image

thomas_polchies
  • Minecraft: thomasp253

Posted 18 February 2012 - 02:18 AM

View PostRednaxela5950, on 11 February 2012 - 03:06 PM, said:

I am looking into setting up a pocket edition server.  I have a very strong dedicated server to my disposal.  I know how to set one up but i'm wondering how administrating would work.  Anyone started working on mods for pocket edition yet?  Also, is it possible to directly from your android device, connect to a hamachi network?  Or do I need to use a different VPN?  Maybe the server could be a VPN?  So you connect to the VPN and search for wifi games like you normally would.  I currently have my own minecraft server for PC but I want one for pocket.  Survival or Creative online would be really fun, if you can ban minges or talk to people.
Well, I was testing hamachi with lock0n12, and it didn't work at all. I'm not so sure about VPN, but I think hamachi is just a easier way to create a VPN network. And sadly, there is no chat :(
Posted Image

misterfox0

Posted 18 February 2012 - 02:22 AM

There is a way to get real servers for minecraft PE

Someone I know got an xFinity WiFi account on his jailbroken iphone. The wifi covers most of philadelphia and is considered  1 large wifi network.

At any time, there's like 5 people who have done the same thing. My friend plays online with them a lot.

I didnt see it either but I geuss its true

lock0n12

Posted 18 February 2012 - 02:32 AM

There is hamachi chat! =p, anyways, Once I get back home, Ill mess with VPN, and other ways of connecting.