When I killed one zombie , it dropped an Iron Ingot

Register or log in to remove.

Bosken1997

Posted 09 February 2012 - 11:42 AM

Now sticks are called Rod xD

MCSqwirrelz
  • Minecraft: MCSqwirrelz

Posted 09 February 2012 - 11:42 AM

Go to a village at night on hard or hardcore. Zombies will break down the villagers' doors and you can watch them run from zombies! INVASION!!! :D

linkerbm

Posted 09 February 2012 - 11:43 AM

View PostAtuan, on 09 February 2012 - 11:39 AM, said:

That's now what you've found, it's what you've heard. If you're going to drop gossip, don't add a disclaimer showing experience.

I can confirm iron ingots, swords, helmets dropping off zombies. Killed about thirty in my mob trap. As of now, I am not 100% sure you need to deliver the blow for the rare drops.

Just trying to be helpful...
Posted Image

Scotlock
  • Minecraft: Scotlockify

Posted 09 February 2012 - 11:47 AM

Stick's aren't called rods... they're still sticks, don't give out false information.
Can anyone confirm if you can craft hay bales with wheat? Theres a rumor going around you can.

BrickVoid

Posted 09 February 2012 - 11:52 AM

This sounds really good, I'd prefer the zombies and skeletons dropped special items or hard to get and much-needed items instead of armor and weapons that fill my inventory up with crap I probably won't use anyway.  There currently is no reason to make a zombie grinder in this game.  They're not even very good for XP and the rotting flesh is a turn-off to me. I prefer a skeleton spawner or spider spawner if I feel like trying my luck at getting XP for enchantments.

As for the mob AI updates, what are the classic spiders that don't fit through 1-wide spaces going to receive for their AI update?  If it can't fit through 1-wide gaps, shouldn't it have some kind of special attack it might try to use?  I'll set them up so I can manually grind them for XP but I really prefer skeleton or cave spider spawners as XP grinders, and then mostly the skeleton spawners because they're so much easier to funnel.

Cheers ...

BrickVoid

Atuan
    Atuan

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 223 posts
  • Minecraft: Atuan

Posted 09 February 2012 - 11:52 AM

View PostScotlock, on 09 February 2012 - 11:47 AM, said:

Can anyone confirm if you can craft hay bales with wheat? Theres a rumor going around you can.

Seems like a rumor. I tried spawning item numbers that would be next in line to no avail. Also tried to craft obvious patterns and nothing. Unless it's wheat + something else, maybe string?

Anywho, seems like skeletons drop bows, pigmen drop golden swords, zombies drop iron, iron tools, iron armor. So now we look towards spiders, cave spiders, creepers, magma, slimes, so on. Don't forget animals too? Let's get a list going.
Posted Image

lego_club2

Posted 09 February 2012 - 11:55 AM

Only one more thing that I want. MINECRAFT 1.2 ALREADY! FIX YOUR GAME JEB!

Mr_Saxobeat
  • Minecraft: jovanangminer

Posted 09 February 2012 - 11:56 AM

Starting An Lp on hard
This is why i always use piston doors XD
Please help me by clicking on le egg! Posted Image
So you wake up on a beach one day, and remember NOTHING. (Except your degree teachings in Engineering, Wilderness Survival, Metal work, Physics, Tech, Psychology, History, Dynamics, and Blocks.) You mine and build and survive for years and years.

Cryazote
    Cryazote

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 11:57 AM

View PostSacheverell, on 09 February 2012 - 10:54 AM, said:

• Added rare mob item drops

This will be quite a game changer in a lot of challenge maps !!!

Scotlock
  • Minecraft: Scotlockify

Posted 09 February 2012 - 11:58 AM

update, they ARE. rods.. but for some reason it isn't showing up on my creative inventory.

Atuan
    Atuan

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 223 posts
  • Minecraft: Atuan

Posted 09 February 2012 - 11:59 AM

View PostScotlock, on 09 February 2012 - 11:58 AM, said:

update, they ARE. rods.. but for some reason it isn't showing up on my creative inventory.
Because sticks.
Posted Image

wiki101wiki
  • Minecraft: wikiwiki001

Posted 09 February 2012 - 12:11 PM

Guys start testing out other mobs to like spiders, creepers, ghasts, etc

JUMBOshrimp277
  • Minecraft: JUMBOshrimp277

Posted 09 February 2012 - 12:16 PM

View PostSacheverell, on 09 February 2012 - 10:54 AM, said:

[*]Villagers will move indoors during night and rain, and socialize with each other
more like have a staring contest with each other. in till something else comes close.
Posted Image

Captain Pighard

Posted 09 February 2012 - 12:24 PM

Now we need zombies to turn villagers into zombies if they catch them.

SirSmuggler

Posted 09 February 2012 - 12:33 PM

View PostOniBaloni, on 09 February 2012 - 11:18 AM, said:

I think the loot that the monsters drop should be damaged... makes more sense and it will make the repair feature more in use.
Agreaed. Both thematic and makes more use of existing features. Sounds like a win win situation to me.

simum
    simum

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 12:39 PM

Zombies should randomly be wearing armor and/or holding iron tools/ingots now.

MCSqwirrelz
  • Minecraft: MCSqwirrelz

Posted 09 February 2012 - 12:44 PM

If zombies break down doors, the door shouldn't drop as an item. How often has a zombie broken down your own door and it just fell in one piece.  :rolleyes:

holydragonknight
  • Minecraft: huntersmasher

Posted 09 February 2012 - 12:48 PM

Zombies trying to break down doors have a sound effect for it. Really sounds like a true zombie survival horror now!

ChronosTrigger

Posted 09 February 2012 - 12:52 PM

Ender dragons should drop one rare item, and its the only way to get this rare item.. the obsidian pickaxe :D