Latest News Article

My account was hacked!!!

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Qwikspell
  • Minecraft: iQwikspell
  • Xbox:El3MENT Fade

Posted 07 February 2012 - 12:30 AM

I was signing in the the minecraft client when it said login failed. I reput my information and clicked "login" again, same result. Now thanks to the miners need cools shoes website editor, I discovered my skin was different. Now im forced to paly offline and cant play on any of my friends servers, which makes me mad. I've never told my password to anyone or even wrote it down, so im still wondering how someone found my password. I would change my password ,but it seems the hacker already did, and i dont know the current password, even though im logged on to the website.Whoever stole my account needs to take 100,000,000,000,000,000 creepers to the balls!!!  :SSSS: :SSSS: :SSSS: :SSSS: :SSSS: :SSSS: :SSSS: :SSSS: :SSSS: :SSSS: :SSSS: :SSSS: :SSSS: :SSSS: :SSSS: :SSSS: :SSSS: :SSSS: :SSSS: :SSSS: :SSSS: :SSSS: :SSSS: :SSSS: :SSSS: :SSSS: :SSSS:

Mage of Light

Register or log in to remove.

Homelander

Posted 07 February 2012 - 12:31 AM

use ur email to get it back

teqx
    teqx

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1602 posts
  • Minecraft: teqx

Posted 07 February 2012 - 12:32 AM

Can't you reset it by email? I did that when i forgot my password, i didn't need to login to change it.

HazyHills
  • Minecraft: HazyHills
  • Xbox:HazyHills

Posted 07 February 2012 - 12:33 AM

If you can log into the offical minecraft website then you can login on the launcher...Its all the same log in server

Dastardlybob

Posted 07 February 2012 - 01:08 AM

If you can log into the website then you can log into the launcher.
You probably didn't spell it correctly or you added a letter by mistake.
Posted Image ~Touhou Project~
Spoiler:

Qwikspell

Posted 07 February 2012 - 01:08 AM

I was already logged on the Minecraft website before i was hacked,so i dont have to relog, but in order to change my password I would need to know the current one, so you see my problem. As for my email, i have tried that and it wont send the email, (I checked my spam as well).

Mage of Light

PotatoEgg
  • Location: Flying through limbo on a magical green choo choo train with an albino horse singing "In the Jungle"
  • Minecraft: totamto

Posted 07 February 2012 - 02:24 AM

View PostQwikspell, on 07 February 2012 - 01:08 AM, said:

I was already logged on the Minecraft website before i was hacked,so i dont have to relog, but in order to change my password I would need to know the current one, so you see my problem. As for my email, i have tried that and it wont send the email, (I checked my spam as well).

Are you sure its the right email?

If all fails try contacting mojang.
I spit on germaphobes.

Netherack Creeper

Posted 07 February 2012 - 02:32 AM

No, the email takes a REALLY long time. I was hacked.I got the password reset, what does your skin look like?

Is it a woman in a yellow dress with a halo? If so, we were both hacked by the same person.

Qwikspell

Posted 07 February 2012 - 11:20 PM

No, it was some guy from Naruto. Saskay, i believe. I changed it, though.

P.S. Do you know how long it took to get the email?

Mage of Light

Qwikspell

Posted 12 February 2012 - 11:07 PM

OK, now i'm officially screwed! I just got the username list email and i'm not on there! Also, while trying to randomly guess my password back, I've logged out of the website and cant log back in!!! im starting to lose hope...:unsure:  :(  :angry:

Mage of Light

Qwikspell

Posted 13 February 2012 - 10:52 PM

The Hacker has won guys, I gave it my best. There just doesn't  seem to be any way to stop this guy. Well, I've had a nice run, I guess this is The End. :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :( :tnt: :tnt: :tnt: :tnt:

Mage of Light

trontonuva
  • Minecraft: trontonuva

Posted 13 February 2012 - 11:43 PM

Dude... you can click next to the password entry to get an email to reset your password!
| Twitter: @Trontonuva |
Posted Image

Rhaazerus
  • Minecraft: Rhaazerus

Posted 14 February 2012 - 12:16 AM

:blink: :angry: :( :o    

I am now sad for you Qwikspell.

You might have luck contacting Mojang directly. But the worst part is that you'll probably never know who that weasel was. I hope you can get it back somehow!
"Wow, nice beard bro..."
"Yeah, it's made of AWESOMENESS!"

PatRox7459
    PatRox7459

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1090 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 12:17 AM

http://help.mojang.c...ount-was-hacked
Users lack the mental capacity to have intelligent discussion, and mods lack the mental capacity to make intellegent decisions... I give up trying to share my intelligence with the world.

Gorakoa1

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:50 AM

There aren't that many ways you can get hacked. But really if you can't figure out how to recover your password, I can't feel bad for you. Its pretty basic on the internet to at least know how to recover a password if you've been hacked. Also my login for the forums is my curse profile. Not my minecraft profile, so you guys are wrong about that.
Posted Image
Click me!!! Don't Let me die. T.T

Qwikspell

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:19 PM

View Posttrontonuva, on 13 February 2012 - 11:43 PM, said:

Dude... you can click next to the password entry to get an email to reset your password!
The reason I never recieved the password change email was because this hacker changed the email attached to my account, of course, I found out eventually. Clearly, the hacker knew what he was doing.

Mage of Light

Hyperventilate

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:24 PM

This link has been passed over and could be of some help.

Life is not measured in the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Polie
    Polie

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3634 posts
  • Minecraft: Poli_

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:12 PM

Sorry, this is probably a very old thread - my account was hacked too, I know who it was, but Mojang never responded when I tried to report him. Also, now he's trying to sue ME for doing absolutley nothing. I unblocked him from skype to tell him I knew who he was, but that's obvious, cause he had his real name on skype.. XD
I hope they are willing to sue him when they respond..