• Please log in to reply
1770 replies to this topic

Jamezo97
  • Minecraft: Jamezo97

Posted 06 February 2012 - 09:29 AM

POPULAR

Clone Craft (v2.0)

Introduction
Hello and welcome to the official forum page for CloneCraft (formerly known as the MyPeopleMod).Here you can find all you CloneCrafting needs, from downloads, to pictures, to tutorials and blumbering oafs like me. I hope you enjoy your visit, and have a lovely journey into the fun field of science! (Which, in this mod, is completely technically wrong, but it looks cool, and that's all that matters.)

The Detailz
So, what exactly is this mod you may ask? Well. Basically, it's a big mess.But aside from that, it introduces a whole plethora of new technical gadgets and gizmos into your Minecraft world for you to explore. Create clones of any entity in the game and bring them to life with lightning! Extract and splice genes from DNA samples from and into any entities of your choosing! Even yourself! Create giant friendly mutant creepers, or teleporting sheep! The possibilites are endless! (not really, there are approximately 47,000,000 permutation possible, I think. My math could be wrong)

Oh oh! And this works on Forge Servers! Yay! Finally!! Posted Image

The Downloadz
The Current Version (v2.0) is for Minecraft 1.6.4

Download Directly!

Download Through Adf.ly!

If you wish to support me, please click the adf.ly link Posted Image I have spent many.. many........maaany hours on this (when I really should have been doing homework) juuust for you guys Posted Image
For All Versions of all my mods, look here:https://www.mediafir.../17kblj0627xkc/

How To Install

Windows

Spoiler:

Mac

Thanks to gold23 for this tutorial!
Spoiler:

The How To Uze
Spoiler:

A Quick Note:
This mod is buggy. I had to rush it out because of other commitments. Use at your own risk (as it says below anyway), and be careful when modifying entity genes, as that it the buggiest part, especially when you mutate yourself. Expect wierd errors.Oh, and the Aggressive gene doesn't work... Oops.Ohhhh well, next update Posted ImageOh, and one last thing, probably not the greatest idea to enable debug mode in your config file, as some words in chat will cause things to happen.I think, 'retard' makes you spazz out for a few seconds "polygon x r" creates a flat shape with x attempts at placing a block, and y radius. 'sphere r' makes a wierd sphere, and strike causing lightning to hit.But yeah, be careful. Posted Image

Terms and Conditions:
Spoiler:
The Old MyPeople Thread (It was a bit mucked up):
Spoiler:

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Xhardon
    Xhardon

Carpenter

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 09:30 AM

A-W-E-S-O-M-A-Z-I-N-G

Posted Image

newbiebewbie
  • Minecraft: Newbiebewbie

Posted 06 February 2012 - 09:37 AM

I Likezzz!
That's what gardening is all about folks... is learning to see what's going on with your plants and your soil.
You can't just throw a seed and walk away.
That's not gardening. That's just carelessness.

Sevenedges
  • Minecraft: Sevenedges

Posted 06 February 2012 - 09:38 AM

Pretty hardcore nerd stuff here. I like it.

Posted Image

elitenight815
  • Minecraft: Ohcnap

Posted 06 February 2012 - 09:49 AM

just watching the first 15 seconds of the video....stupid slimes!! O_O my parents thought i was watching something else >_>

Jamezo97

Posted 06 February 2012 - 09:59 AM

View PostXhardon, on 06 February 2012 - 09:30 AM, said:

A-W-E-S-O-M-A-Z-I-N-G
Thankyou :D

View Postnewbiebewbie, on 06 February 2012 - 09:37 AM, said:

I Likezzz!
Thankyou 2 :D

View PostSevenedges, on 06 February 2012 - 09:38 AM, said:

Pretty hardcore nerd stuff here. I like it.
Yeah, I googled Stem Cell Research and found out how they inject some stuff into an embryo, and introduce and electric charge, and then I was reading about cloning and how they seperate Genomic dna from something, so I mixed the two ides together and got what I came up with. It is scientifically incorrect, very incorrect... But it sounds cool. :D

View Postelitenight815, on 06 February 2012 - 09:49 AM, said:

just watching the first 15 seconds of the video....stupid slimes!! O_O my parents thought i was watching something else >_>
Lol
Posted Image

IceColdTiger2
  • Minecraft: IceColdTiger1

Posted 06 February 2012 - 10:04 AM

Holy............ <3 every bit. Posted Image NICE JOB!!!!!!!!

Noway Posted Image You made it so if you name the person your self its u Posted Image
You sir, are awesome Posted Image

Tigers :3

Jamezo97

Posted 06 February 2012 - 10:59 AM

View PostIceColdTiger2, on 06 February 2012 - 10:04 AM, said:

Holy............ <3 every bit. :D NICE JOB!!!!!!!!

Which names give them the skins? Can I know? :D
Noway :D You made it so if you name the person your self its u :D
You sir, are awesome :D

Posted Image
:D <--------
I don't quite understand what you mean.
When you name them, it will give them the skin of that person. So if I named it Honeydew it would give the person Honeydew's skin, if I typed in any registered user's name, it will show their skin. But when you rename them you have to re-open the world...

Glad to know you like it :D
Posted Image

shadowskeeper21

Posted 06 February 2012 - 11:06 AM

JUST AWESOME! Epic dude, but make the page little official-looking. It makes people doubt about it.
Posted Image

greenfire_510

Posted 08 February 2012 - 08:10 AM

just watched the video AND ITS AWESOME
cant wait to try it and btw what did u do with the creeper blood knife?

coolpop18
    coolpop18

Mathematical Dessert

• Members
  • 314 posts
  • Minecraft: coolpop18

Posted 08 February 2012 - 08:15 AM

EPIC!!! I give u a :Diamond:
Posted Image

Mamio
    Mamio

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:43 AM

This is awesome! :D

Any chance of making it SMP compatible?

AustinRulzHPS

Posted 09 February 2012 - 07:31 AM

looks awsome :) anywaz i have a promblem.... i followed all your instruction and the mode won't work... I have minecraft sp jar and now it shows this book picture thing.. im using win rar and it won't work... now my minercaft wont work and its screwed... help me

tonyism
    tonyism

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 05:22 AM

Very neat looking mod, having troubles though. The mod is isntalled correctly I believe, because everything up to the hatching has worked so far. It seems like my eggs have sat for well over 8 minecraft days (using the bed at night). So far, none have hatched.

Anyone else having this problem?
Please check out my mod page! I know you'll love them!
Posted Image

DjGyarados
  • Minecraft: DjGyarados
  • Xbox:Portugal IV

Posted 11 February 2012 - 01:23 PM

This is a well made mod :)
Posted Image

alien2509
  • Minecraft: alien2509

Posted 11 February 2012 - 01:49 PM

Very neat looking mod, having troubles though. The mod is isntalled correctly I believe, because everything up to the hatching has worked so far. It seems like my eggs have sat for well over 8 minecraft days (using the bed at night). So far, none have hatched.

Anyone else having this problem?

I think sleeping doesn't count with days so it is without sleeping 5 days
Posted Image

Khranos
    Khranos

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 225 posts
  • Minecraft: Khranos

Posted 11 February 2012 - 02:20 PM

I love the way that it wasn't just like a human spawner egg that you craft, you actually have to go through a process with many steps. I've got a feeling that I'll be using this for a while! And I've got a suggestion, how about you give them some kinds of constructive modes, like mining, farming, fishing, or just anything like that (Might be pretty hard though, but I still think what you have currently is amazing.)

Poetry? I have that (Updated Often) - http://bit.ly/KdKlDK

"We're kept alive, by artificial means. But have lost our souls, to a world of machines." Unnatural Selection, Ayreon.

Amber Tonerre

Posted 11 February 2012 - 02:47 PM

epic mod but the eggs dont seem to be hatching :( everything else works though are we allowed to sleep? anyways can you make it so if you give it food while its an egg it will hatch?
Posted Image
RvsB forevar!!!

DjGyarados
  • Minecraft: DjGyarados
  • Xbox:Portugal IV

Posted 11 February 2012 - 02:53 PM

Just a suggestion, maybe take away the mounting, because it's kind of awkward riding on your companion guy lol. Either that or you can control him while riding :P.

EDIT:

Also, i don't know if this is possible or not but, there could be a horse(or something more original ex: Gryphon?) that you can mount, and your human could also mount it with you. When I say that, I mean he can mount the same horse/other animal that the player is riding.

Would that even be possible?
If not, maybe he can mount a different horse/other animal and follow you with it.
Posted Image

tomswift123
  • Minecraft: tomswift

Posted 12 February 2012 - 05:07 PM

cool mod
Posted Image