• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.6.4] Immibis's mods [SMP] - Now with 85.7% less version numbers in this title!

smp industrial 1.6.4

• Please log in to reply
1814 replies to this topic

Poll: What's your favourite Minecraft version? (38 member(s) have cast votes)

What's your favourite Minecraft version?

1. 1.6.4 (30 votes [78.95%])

Percentage of vote: 78.95%

2. 1.7.2 (8 votes [21.05%])

Percentage of vote: 21.05%

Vote Guests cannot vote

immibis
    immibis

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 965 posts
  • Minecraft: immibis

Posted 05 February 2012 - 08:32 AM

POPULAR

Quick links
Download for all Forge mods (old dropbox link)

Immibis's Peripherals thread
Advanced Repulsion Systems thread
Advanced Machines thread
RedLogic thread
Simple Recycling thread

Archive: Download for all Forge mods (51.x.x versions for MC 1.4.5)
Archive: Download for all Forge mods (50.x.x versions for MC 1.2.5, 1.3.2 and 1.4.2)
Archive: Download for all Forge mods (49.x.x versions for MC 1.2.5)
Archive: Download for all Forge mods (48.x.x versions for MC 1.1, 1.2.3 and 1.2.5)

Noticeboard: If you want to contact me I'm often on irc.esper.net in #direwolf20, #minecraftforge and many other channels, or you can PM me on IRC or this forum.

TubeStuff
Spoiler:

Dimensional Anchors
Spoiler:

Immibis Core
This is like CodeChicken Core, Buildcraft Core, RedPower Core, and so on - it provides requirements for other mods.

Immibis's Microblocks
They mostly work like RedPower 2's microblocks.
The mod must be installed in your coremods folder.
Spoiler:

InfiniTubes
Spoiler:

Liquid XP
Spoiler:

Bearded Octo Nemesis
GitHub suggested that name, btw.
This is a tool that deobfuscates mod downloads without decompiling them, so you can test your mod's interactions with other mods in MCP/Eclipse without reobfuscating.
Seems to load RP2 and IC2 without problems.
Available in source code from GitHub, or download the jar from Dropbox.
There's barely any documentation, so if you need help, PM me here or ask me on IRC.

License
Spoiler:

Discontinued/one-off mods
Spoiler:

Register or log in to remove.

Mark3942
    Mark3942

Redstone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 669 posts
  • Minecraft: mark3942

Posted 05 February 2012 - 08:34 AM

looks really great mod

streetstar5

Posted 05 February 2012 - 08:44 AM

Trust me, it's useful.
Posted Image

vvenaya
    vvenaya

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 09:26 AM

this is really amazing ... Exactly what everyone is looking for that works with RP2/BC ... no more having to make tube/Obsidian pipe bridges

not sure how Eloraam will respond to this. I fear she might go balistic

A big thanks for immibis.

immibis
    immibis

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 965 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 09:30 AM

View Postvvenaya, on 05 February 2012 - 09:26 AM, said:

this is really amazing ... Exactly what everyone is looking for that works with RP2/BC ... no more having to make tube/Obsidian pipe bridges

A big thanks for immibis.

It doesn't interact with RedPower except through Forge, so even if she doesn't like it, she can't say it's breaking her copyright.

mostlikely

Posted 05 February 2012 - 10:02 AM

Nice work! I bet it will take me a while to figure out the full potential of this mod but the buffer already is part of my auto-smelting system and the crafting table works nicely with Philosopher's stones and the likes.

I did notice a small bug.. the recipe of the crafting table MK2 is missing the wooden pipes, making it even easier to craft ^_^. Don't be in a hurry to fix that one ;).
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

immibis
    immibis

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 965 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 10:47 AM

Added a new mod - it allows you to pick up skeleton arrows. Suggested by Markie in #computercraft and I thought I might as well make it since it's very simple.

immibis
    immibis

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 965 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 11:09 AM

View Postmostlikely, on 05 February 2012 - 10:02 AM, said:

Nice work! I bet it will take me a while to figure out the full potential of this mod but the buffer already is part of my auto-smelting system and the crafting table works nicely with Philosopher's stones and the likes.

I did notice a small bug.. the recipe of the crafting table MK2 is missing the wooden pipes, making it even easier to craft ^_^. Don't be in a hurry to fix that one ;).

It's not like wooden pipes are expensive, but it is a bug which I've already fixed. Update to 1.0.1 if you want. (I also added the MC version in the mod's version, so it shows up as "mod_TubeStuff 1.0.1 (for Minecraft 1.1.0)")

Edit: Curse y u no merge my posts?

Edit 2: Updated to 1.0.2, fixes the bug where the config won't be generated properly if there's an ID conflict.

mostlikely

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:57 PM

While using the 1.0.0 version of tubestuff I ran into the missing texture bug.. so I upgraded to 1.0.2.
Then I found out I had to change the block id because of a conflict.
When I did that the textures seemed fine but I was missing a recipe for both blocks.
I restarted the game and the textures went white again.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

immibis
    immibis

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 965 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 01:24 AM

View Postmostlikely, on 05 February 2012 - 05:57 PM, said:

While using the 1.0.0 version of tubestuff I ran into the missing texture bug.. so I upgraded to 1.0.2.
Then I found out I had to change the block id because of a conflict.
When I did that the textures seemed fine but I was missing a recipe for both blocks.
I restarted the game and the textures went white again.
Missing textures: I've never seen that. Are you using a texture pack or any mod that changes rendering?

Missing recipes: Which recipes were missing? If it comes alphabetically before RedPower or BuildCraft, it won't think they're installed when it adds the recipes.

Block ID conflict: That's odd, because if you didn't have a conflict in 1.0.0 you shouldn't in 1.0.2 either. It might be a bug with auto-assign... if that keeps being a problem, I'll turn it off by default.

Murayama

Posted 06 February 2012 - 03:07 AM

Thanks for doing the arrow tweak. I've been waiting for someone to do this for 1.1.

mostlikely

Posted 06 February 2012 - 06:29 AM

View Postimmibis, on 06 February 2012 - 01:24 AM, said:

Missing textures: I've never seen that. Are you using a texture pack or any mod that changes rendering?

Missing recipes: Which recipes were missing? If it comes alphabetically before RedPower or BuildCraft, it won't think they're installed when it adds the recipes.

Block ID conflict: That's odd, because if you didn't have a conflict in 1.0.0 you shouldn't in 1.0.2 either. It might be a bug with auto-assign... if that keeps being a problem, I'll turn it off by default.

1- I'm using optifine, but keep in mind that none of my other many mods have this problem. It seems random too because tweaking the item id sometimes shows the proper textures and sometimes not. This is probably low priority unless it's something obvious.

2-I'm missing both IC and BC recipes where both worked fine in 1.0.0. Renaming the zip to Redpower-immibis-core-and-tubestuff-client.zip or zz-immibis-core-and-tubestuff-client.zip does nothing. Swapping item id's around does nothing.
Downgrading to 1.0.0 fixes my problem.

3-I'm guessing the config file also worked properly for the 1.0.0 version because I'm now using 1.0.0 without a problem (apart from textures). It has both auto-assigns disabled and block-id set to my own preference which works as intended.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

immibis
    immibis

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 965 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 08:35 AM

View Postmostlikely, on 06 February 2012 - 06:29 AM, said:

1- I'm using optifine, but keep in mind that none of my other many mods have this problem. It seems random too because tweaking the item id sometimes shows the proper textures and sometimes not. This is probably low priority unless it's something obvious.

2-I'm missing both IC and BC recipes where both worked fine in 1.0.0. Renaming the zip to Redpower-immibis-core-and-tubestuff-client.zip or zz-immibis-core-and-tubestuff-client.zip does nothing. Swapping item id's around does nothing.
Downgrading to 1.0.0 fixes my problem.

3-I'm guessing the config file also worked properly for the 1.0.0 version because I'm not using 1.0.0 without a problem (apart from textures). It has both auto-assigns disabled and block-id set to my own preference which works as intended.

1- I haven't reproduced either that or the other problem (wrong textures), but I did find that if you change the meta values of blocks in the config (without changing the block IDs) then existing blocks still work but have the wrong textures. What IDs are you using?

2- Turns out I derped 1.0.2, and didn't call the function that registers the recipes (because they were added in the same place the blocks were registered, and I had to move that around for a bugfix). Should be fixed in 1.0.3, which is compiling now.

3- I must not understand that problem then...

Edit: 1.0.3 compiled and uploaded (yay dropbox). At least it's not as bad as EE! :D

bik1230
    bik1230

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 370 posts
  • Minecraft: bik1230

Posted 06 February 2012 - 04:59 PM

View Postimmibis, on 06 February 2012 - 08:35 AM, said:

Edit: 1.0.3 compiled and uploaded (yay dropbox). At least it's not as bad as EE! :D
That's because you don't have as nearly as much people using your mod and finding bugs. :P

/me puts on bug-finding shirt

View PostSothe Cuslinde, on 15 January 2012 - 10:56 PM, said:

You know that isn't going to happen. LET THE STUPIDITY... BEGIN!!!!

Eloraam
    Eloraam

Ghast Hunter

• Members
  • 2773 posts
  • Minecraft: Eloraam

Posted 06 February 2012 - 05:11 PM

View Postvvenaya, on 05 February 2012 - 09:26 AM, said:

Nah, he's stayed out of my code with this one, so I'm fine with it.  Actually looks kinda useful.

I thought the buffer's operation (with the pulsing redstone) was rather clever, actually.

And a fully standalone automated crafting table is sure to appeal to a lot of people.
Posted Image

mostlikely

Posted 06 February 2012 - 05:30 PM

View Postimmibis, on 06 February 2012 - 08:35 AM, said:

Running with 1.0.3 now.. recipes work as intended.. textures look good.. my buffers have been doing their job faithfully from the start.. time to put that crafting table to use. Thank you ^_^
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

scienceguy8
  • Minecraft: scienceguy8

Posted 06 February 2012 - 05:56 PM

Since it has got Eloraam's blessing, and I've been looking for a good way to turn pipes to tubes and so forth without dropping items through the air into waiting obsidian pipes or transposers, I may give this a go.  Only thing I wish it had was bidirectional tube-pipe conversion, but I'm guessing that will have to wait until Eloraam opens up the tube code with her planned API.

Pedro46
    Pedro46

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 12:43 AM

I can't get the server to work... I set the item IDS in the config to 134, but when I try to spawn them in-game I get "there's no item with id 134".

immibis
    immibis

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 965 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 02:08 AM

Just realised when I fixed the recipes in 1.0.3 I forgot to fix the server as well. Sorry about that, I'm still kinda new to modding. 1.0.4 is uploaded.

Pedro46
    Pedro46

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 02:20 AM

Could you make the Buffer timer faster? It outputs one stack each 5 seconds here.