The current Snapshot has been updated to 13w36b! If you are testing the Snapshots out, be sure to update the version in your launcher, by selecting it from the "Use Version" drop-down box in your "Edit Profile" menu!
Fixed bugs include:
- [Bug MC-2840] – Chat concurrency issues
- [Bug MC-29446] – Mesa biome spawn
- [Bug MC-29453] – Server Console: Debug Messages? TranslatableComponent
- [Bug MC-29462] – Enchantments are not displayed on item's tool tip / Enchantments do not work at all
- [Bug MC-29463] – Can't obtain achievement "Beginning?"
- [Bug MC-29469] – Unable to take screenshot in GUI
- [Bug MC-29478] – Attacks show enchanted particles without enchanted weapons
- [Bug MC-29479] – When Eating Pufferfish/Salmon/Clownfish the Normal Fish particles appear
- [Bug MC-29484] – Sound Not Saving
- [Bug MC-29497] – Vanilla 13w36a find suspicious class
- [Bug MC-29504] – Typo in /achievement give
- [Bug MC-29532] – Wrong item shows up on the 'Adventure Time' achievement
- [Bug MC-29548] – commands.summon.outOfWorld
- [Bug MC-29562] – Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException
- [Bug MC-29571] – Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException
The moment you have been waiting for has finally arrived: the 13w36a Snapshot is out! This Snapshot covers a pile of awesome new features, so let's just jump right in, shall we?
Hm...it seems the features are hidden! Can you find them?
To get the snapshot, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots”, and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher.
- Cross-platform jar:https://s3.amazonaws...rver.13w36a.jar
- Windows EXE:https://s3.amazonaws...rver.13w36a.exe
DID YOU FIND A BUG INSTEAD OF A NEW FEATURE?
Report bugs by clicking here!