Think you have what it takes to create an awesome-looking Minecraft diorama? Want to win some sweet prizes for making an awesome-looking diorama? Then you will want to hear about this!
The folks over at 57Digital are hosting a Papercraft contest, and everyone is invited to participate! Even better, recent updates to the popular paper-folding app now include instructions for modifying cardboard (like the sort they make boxes out of) into Papercraft shapes, expanding the kinds of models you can make!
Submit your picture by midnight of August 30th, 2013 to be entered with a chance of winning a prize. Mojang have kindly agreed to judge the best entries and 57Digital has prizes for the top three entries.
- Grand prize: iPad Mini, Xbox 360 (with Minecraft!) + $50 Jinx gift card
- 2nd: iPod Touch 32gb (with apps) + $50 Jinx gift card
- 3rd: $50 Jinx gift card
HOW DO I ENTER?
- Grab yourself a copy of Minecraft Papercraft Studio for iOS (Android app is coming soon - click here to get notified!)
- Print your chosen blocks/EasyCraft tiles and create an amazing Minecraft scene/diorama.
- Take the best photo you can and submit using the big green button below!
- Stay tuned! 57Studio will announce the winners at the end of the contest and showcase the best photos