Bug fixes aplenty in today's Snapshot, 13w25c! 1.6 isn't far off now, and all loose ends are being tied up for the big launch! When is it, you ask? Not long, now!
Today's Snapshot introduces the following fixes:
- 'doFiretick' makes fire to not extinguish. Lighting makes fire all over the place!
- Death counter does not update
- Pick block from inventory in creative doesn't preserve size of stacks
- Tamed Wolves/Cats Teleporting when Leashed to a Fence
- Entities other than the player can't leave the end
- Other player's cats can be tied to a lead and dragged away
- Unable to load ResourcePack with missing directory-ZipEntries.
- Credits end too fast
- Dogs' health depleted upon world loading
- Keeping items with /clear glitch
- First my sound was off and I was going to turn it up, but when I did it crashed.
GETTING THE SNAPSHOT:
As always, the new Snapshot is available in the client, and will download and install itself automatically! Just make sure you have a profile selected to use it, and you're good to go! Don't have the new launcher yet? Download links are below!
Windows: Click here
Mac/OSX: Click here
Linux/Other: Click here