The TU9 for Minecraft on XBLA is live! Please keep in mind that, while the update is now live and should automatically update, it may not be available in your region immediately. If the game has not yet updated, give it a little bit of time, and it should update on its own.
You can see the full list of changes by clicking here.
The list of awesome changes includes the following:
- Added 'The End', with new layout, and new Enderdragon behaviour.
- Added Climbable Vines.
- Added Fire Charge, Wooden Button, Item Frames, Spawn Eggs, Sandstone Stairs, Spruce Stairs, Birch Stairs, Nether Bricks, Spruce Planks, Birch Planks, Nether Brick Slab, Spruce Slab and Birch Slab.
- Added new music for The End and The Nether from C418
- Made buckets and signs stackable.
- Sheep now re-grow their wool after shearing.
- New gravel texture.
- Can now smelt Netherrack into a Nether Brick in a Furnace.
- Blacksmith buildings in Villages now hold chests with loot of the same type as found in Strongholds.
- Crafting recipe change; Sign recipe gives three Signs.
- Crafting recipe change; Half Slab recipes give six Half Slabs.
- Crafting recipe change; Stone Button now requires one block of stone instead of two.
- Added smoother color transitions between biomes.