Back-to-back Snapshots can only mean one thing - 1.5 is nearly upon us! This Snapshot corrects another massive round of bugs, as well as giving the detector rail an animation. What was fixed this go-around?
- Unicode font text shadow misaligned
- Activated detector-rails moved by a piston keep their activated state
- Single player mode, creative mode, E to select block, select block from grid, E to return to game, game freezess, crash log created
- Furnace Tile Entities reproducing – Internal performance bug
- Furnace interface occasionally closes when adding fuel, deleting all items in the furnace
- Redstone block and torches don't power dispensers, droppers, TNT and Noteblocks
- Adding an item to a hopper with a dropper does not change comparator state.
- Piston retracting disapears if pushed out by another piston
- Issues with Baby Cows' hitboxes
- Last Direct Multiplayerconnection does not get saved
- Hard Crash
- Hopper Cool-Down is messed up
- Slowness 127 and Speed 110 together flip view
- Using /clear on more than 1 player will stop clearing inventories once an empty inventory is encountered
- /me cannot use @p correctly
- updated redstone bug (detectorrail)
- "/scoreboard teams empty teamName" error message says "%s" instead of the team's name
Pick the winning brackets, and have a chance to win one of a number of Alienware X51s - click the banner for more info!