The 0.3.2 update for Minecraft Pocket Edition is available! Little by little, more survival elements make their way into the handheld sandbox port, as well as numerous bug fixes. Be sure to check the Bugs list as well - these glitches will be updated in the near future.
So, what does 0.3.2 have on offer? Let's take a look!
- Furnaces! Every available block and item can now be gathered, crafted or smelted into.
- Grow trees! Saplings dropped when harvesting leaf with Shears.
- More tiles such as thin glass, and half blocks in different material.
- Gold, diamond and iron ore can now be gathered (smelt them for stronger tools)!
- less flickering/Z-fighting on some devices
- mobs have correct health
- fixed rendering of fence gate and half block in hand
- Saplings aren't available in Creative
- Saplings aren't visible in the hotbar
- Dandelion Yellow is show as an egg in MATTIS and the hotbar
- Swords don't lose durability when hitting mobs
- Crafting a iron block only needs 6 iron ingots, but a iron block yields 9 iron ingots
- It only needs 4 wood blocks to craft a door
Don't forget, you can discuss all things Pocket Edition over here - there's plenty of buzz about the update, so drop by and see what's going on!