The 1.2 Update is finally here! There have been a massive amount of changes since the last big update, and Mojang isn't showing any signs of slowing down. Check out the new feature list!
- New jungle biome
- Added ocelots
- Added cats
- Added iron golems
- New AI for mobs
- Tame wolves can have puppies
- Villagers will have children if there is room in their village
- New map height limit (256 instead of 128)
- New items and blocks
- Doors have been updated so that double-doors work better with redstone
- Added rare drops for mobs
- Many other minor tweaks and fixes
- Check out the full change log right here
To update, simply run your game client normally, and it will prompt you to update to 1.2.2 - that's all there is to it!