- Minecraft (Bedrock) has been updated, version 1.2.2 increases game stability with a large number of bug fixes, and adds new content to the Minecraft Marketplace. Click here to read the full changelog.
- A new developer has joined Mojang to work on Minecraft: Java Edition! Jens tweeted "Shoutout for our most recent Minecraft Java Edition developer @fry_su ! Он ответит на все ваши русские вопросы;)".
- Minecraft: Java Edition 1.13 snapshots will start soon, Dinnerbone tweets "On 1.13: snapshots will start "soon" but please remember that 1.13 is a technical update, to improve the game. It's not a big content update".
- Dinnerbone shares information on Minecraft: Java Edition 1.14, tweeting "After 1.13 we'll be back to your regularly scheduled feature-creeps. 1.14 is already in the works!".
- The Limited Edition Minecraft Xbox One S bundle is now available to buy, "Alongside this mighty Minecraft machine, you get a Creeper-themed control pad, a month of Xbox Game Pass, giving you access to over 100 great games, and - of course - a full game download of Minecraft itself. The game also comes with the Redstone Pack, a unique collection of skins and other custom content.".
- Dinnerbone considers improving the save command, "Whilst I'm changing all the commands, I kinda want to change save-all, save-on, save-off into: '/save', '/save enable', '/save disable'".
- Aubrey shares a Minecraft iOS pro-tip, "Having other apps open when you open MC will reduce the amount of RAM available to it, reducing the draw distance.".
- Minecraft developer slicedlime shares a video changelog for Minecraft (Bedrock) 1.2.2, check it out below: